Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area » The Sussex
The Sussex 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quote
Kathyoke
Pictures: 3

Had a good night in The Sussex last night, they're having a charity 3 days. There was an Elvis on, he was one of the customers, he was good. There was karaoke, bouncy castles, face painting for the kids, although a lot of adults seem to have been done, and stalls outside. Think theres a group on tonight, and other stuff, raffles etc and I think horse racing night tomorrow night, all for charity. Might go and see the group tonight.

Kathy Wink
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quote
murf62
Pictures: 0

A few of us are off down there tonight, not been there for ages.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quote
beersmaggie
Pictures: 0

Sorry guys but I went there and although all of the staff were very nice and the place was clean, the Sunday lunch I had was awful, wouldnt go again.......Maggie Larnaca
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quote
yhztolca
Pictures: 1

went here for a sunday roast this past week.. AWFUL and never again will I go in there. First off.. it had been raining that morning and it would appear they have some leaks in their walls and roof as when I entered the dining area I slipped on water that was on the floor from the rain.. Other customers told me later i'm not the 1st one who slipped on that same water patch and the staff still did nothing about it..

We waited 20 minutes to order our meal, finally i got up and went to the bar and asked if they did table service or should I have ordered at the bar when we arrived.. No he said.. i'll come over in just a moment.. So we ordered a few roast beef dinners.. Veg was so overcooked it was disolving, meat must have been kept in hot water cause the ammount of water coming from the beef was just disgusting. The meat had no flavor o it and when I asked for S&P they told me they didn't have enough sets for each table and I could ask the next table to borrow theirs!!

We didn't enjoy the food or the surroundings at all. WE used to go down there for a night out a few years back and sometimes would have lunch on a sunday but never again.. were NOT impressed at all.
Live Entertainment this Friday 03.04.09 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quote
Lew Lewis
Pictures: 1

the "Sensational Simon Barter" in cabaret 9pm-Mdt with a free buffet.

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area