Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » I need a dentist
I need a dentist 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quote
djdrh
Pictures: 0

Hi can anyone advise me of a good dentist in Larnaca area. Many thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quote
Kathyoke
Pictures: 3

Theres one above Troodos Electricals, ive heard is very good. Up the side of Carrefour.

Kathy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: I need a dentist 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quote
pantheman

djdrh wrote:
Hi can anyone advise me of a good dentist in Larnaca area. Many thanks

The dentist I use is quite good and reasonably priced too. Going up into larnaca from the port roundabout, got to the lights where there is a petrol station on the corner and turn right. proceed and take the first right and on your immediate right there is a small parking area, go in there. the dentistry is on the 1st floor you will see the doorway and if you look up you will see a sign saying something like οδοντιατρειο.

Just go up and ring the bell and the door will be buzzed open.

Good Luck
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quote
Padsntails

Hi

Did you try any of the dentists recommended because I need to find one in Larnaca too. Dont mind paying a bit more if the dentist is VERY patient (I am terrified of dentist's!) I used to go to a lovely lady in Pyla/Oroklini area but she has since left. My Mum uses a dentist close to the American Academy but when I went with her on one of her visits I was not impressed at all. The clinic was very sparse and basic and she didnt seem very confident about what she was talking about. Nice lady though but not a good dentist.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quote
DonnaA

I go to a dentist in Larnaca town - his name is George and his surgery is in Constatinou Kalagera street.

The surgery is excellent and I think he is a very good dentist, very patient and is good with the kids.

Number is 24 823939

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quote
Padsntails

Thanks for that. I may need to brave it soon!
Dentist 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quote
Jac

Hi

Can someone tell me if dentists in Cyprus just do the 6 monthly check ups like we have in the UK. When I read the posts on here for someone looking for a dentist it is usually because they need some work done straight away. I would like to just register with a dentist and have a check up first.

Jackie

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quote
DonnaA

George does - you just need to call him to make an appt and tell them its just for a check up and clean etc

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Padsntails

Could you give me an idea where the clinic is or directions. Thanks

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quote
DonnaA

He's in Larnaca town centre.

Drive down Ermou Street (the centre of town), at Borelli dress shop (it will be on your left on the corner), turn right, to the end of the road, turn right again. Follow the road, past some new flats on your right called Larnaca Town 1, and the dental surgery is on your right. Its opposite a TV repair shop and a small mini market. If you go past a garden centre on your left you've gone too far.

Hope this makes sense, directions never were my strong point!
I need a dentist 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines