Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

 
Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

    
Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » 'Tommy Robinson' found guilty of contempt Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic   View previous topic : View next topic 
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #21   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:49 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15493
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
cold blow lad wrote:

No idea about the football lads alliance, they probably got shoved off Facebook for getting a bit close to the truth and not fitting in to the liberal narrative.
Anyone for tennis. Ta ta.


Yes, this group were shoved of FaceBook because of their hate speech (probaly just one or two, who didn't represent the membership - a bit like those WK supporters who give Hitler salutes), not because of their desire to bring supporters from all clubs together through altruism.

https://edlreview.blogspot.com/2012/05/edl-and-nazi-salutes.html

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #22   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:01 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 11123
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
cold blow lad wrote:
Kwacka wrote:
cold blow lad wrote:

That cheap populism my friend seems to be spreading all across Europe at the moment, or is that down to misinformed people voting for these parties.... bit like Brexit.?
As far as Tommy Robinson, dont you think that keeping these Pakistani rape gangs in profile can only be a good thing, or maybe he is just highlighting the cover ups of the Police and Local authorities. He has already served time for his contempt of court charge, now the judges are gonna come up with another stick to beat him with which also relates to the original charge.
Also you-tube is great, very helpful in diy projects.


You are wrong.

Following a trial (during which he apologised) sentenced, in May 2018, for 3 months (suspended for 18 months) for contempt of court for filming men on trial for the abuse of vulnerable young girls.

In May, 2018 the first of two trials took place, and reporting restrictions were placed on the first trial to (obviously to all but the most stupid, to) avoid the possibility of derailing both trials. Wayne King again ignored the court's ruling and spent 90 minutes broadcasting live to FaceBook. He received a 15-month sentence for this contempt (reduced to 10 months after he admitted it) and the previous suspended sentence of 3 months was also invoked.

He appealed, and the court ruled that the trial judge had been 'overly hasty' which meant that S. Y-L. did not have time to present a proper defence, he was then released on bail on August 1st, 2018.

The retrial has now taken place, but he remains free to spread his hate until he's safely behind bars again.

No doubt he'll repeated the fantasy that he's put in prison so that he'll get killed or stuck in solitary confinement to cause a mental breakdown - but there will be some idiots that will lap it all up without questioning.

That 'cheap populism' is no longer spreading across Europe - haven't you seen the latest election results? Macron's standing in France - 34% (even lower than Trump!) AfD dropping.

'Cheap populism' is only pandering to the uniformed - offering simple solutions (that won't resolve) to complex problems.

BTW, what happened to the Football Lads Alliance, why did they stop using FaceBook - you have to sign up to some obscure web sites to read their rantings now?

BTW II 'Little Man Syndrome' seems to sum up Wayne pretty well. Wink


No idea about the football lads alliance, they probably got shoved off Facebook for getting a bit close to the truth and not fitting in to the liberal narrative.
Anyone for tennis. Ta ta.


You are either very gullable or very naive.

Or do not like reading the truth about an evil race hater.

He invites racial hatred

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #23   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:31 pm Reply with quote
cold blow lad
Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 496
Pictures: 0
Location: paralimni

 
Kwacka wrote:
cold blow lad wrote:

No idea about the football lads alliance, they probably got shoved off Facebook for getting a bit close to the truth and not fitting in to the liberal narrative.
Anyone for tennis. Ta ta.


Yes, this group were shoved of FaceBook because of their hate speech (probaly just one or two, who didn't represent the membership - a bit like those WK supporters who give Hitler salutes), not because of their desire to bring supporters from all clubs together through altruism.

https://edlreview.blogspot.com/2012/05/edl-and-nazi-salutes.html


Ok mate, stay cozy in your Cyprus bubble.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15493
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
cold blow lad wrote:
Kwacka wrote:
cold blow lad wrote:

No idea about the football lads alliance, they probably got shoved off Facebook for getting a bit close to the truth and not fitting in to the liberal narrative.
Anyone for tennis. Ta ta.


Yes, this group were shoved of FaceBook because of their hate speech (probaly just one or two, who didn't represent the membership - a bit like those WK supporters who give Hitler salutes), not because of their desire to bring supporters from all clubs together through altruism.

https://edlreview.blogspot.com/2012/05/edl-and-nazi-salutes.html


Ok mate, stay cozy in your Cyprus bubble.


I really would hate to live in a world filled with hate and fear - but whatever floats your boat.

BTW, don't you find it strange that the areas with the fewest immigrants have been the most supportive of leaving the EU?

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #25   PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:52 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Joined: 25 Jan 2017
Posts: 1653
Pictures: 0

 
This is absolutely brilliant Laughing Laughing Laughing

WARNING.......................Includes profanities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=QpibTRzEtJY

_________________
Laugh, it may be your last day on this beautiful planet.....
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #26   PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 am Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 11123
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
sugarray1955 wrote:
This is absolutely brilliant Laughing Laughing Laughing

WARNING.......................Includes profanities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=QpibTRzEtJY


Strange isn't it, for someone who hates Asylum seekers in the UK wants to seek Asylum in the US. The orange dump doesn't like them either.

With his criminal record he has no chance.

Mind you once he has done his time, good riddance.

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #27   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:40 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Posts: 24964
Pictures: 55

 
Here's one for Cold Blow Lad in the spirit of make your own mind up -
it's an article from someone who was actually in the court and pretty
much gives a good insight:

The Trials of ĎTommy Robinsoní: How Yaxley-Lennon was Always Going to be Convicted

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #28   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:33 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 10857
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
Just popped up this morning:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44307037

Although forums are relative small fry I imagine such restrictions must apply equally?

.


Last edited by Mr Tibbs on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #29   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:45 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 10857
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
Robinson jailed over contempt of court https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48950672
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #30   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:26 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Posts: 24964
Pictures: 55

 
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Robinson jailed over contempt of court https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48950672


Just removed an extra dot at the end of your url - link now working and
thanks!

He shouldn't be too unhappy with the sentence - nine months of which he
will probably serve half - could have been worse but I would have added
an order for costs given the expense of the trial, the subsequent appeal
and the policing costs for his "supporters".

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15493
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Just popped up this morning:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44307037
Although forums are relative small fry I imagine such restrictions must apply equally?


Yes, restrictions ordered by a court are applied equally to anywhere the court has jurisdiction.

The rich (Sir Philip Green, Ryan Giggs, etc.) use the British courts to gag the press from reporting his inappropiate physical, sexual and physical behaviours towards staff.

In the case of Giggs I would imagine that there were very few followers of English football that didn't know that he was the person who had take out an injunction to stop newspapers reporting his adulterous affair(s) - at one game he was loudly taunted by rival fans.(Even David Cameron knew).

Green misdemeanors were widely reported overseas, but not in the UK. But a reported 75,000 Twitter users Giggs' name and the British media were still banned from publishing his name.

Eventually both were named under parliamentary privilege, when their identity became part of the public record.

BTW, youre link shows how thick some of W.K.'s idolisers are - one's turned up to the wrong protest - he's got a 'Stop Sharia Law' sign. Rolling Eyes

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #32   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15493
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
If you want t sign a petition against dear Stephen's imprisonment, there's one running at the Knights Templar Order (sic) website.

Apparently he's been gaoled for
Quote:
British patriot Tommy Robinson has been jailed again for exposing Muslim paedo rape gangs
and not for damaging the possibility of trials being brought against the gangs he 'exposed'.

Now his life is in danger as
Quote:
today he has been sentenced to nine months in a Muslim-dominated prison, where he could face DEATH at the hands the jihadi gangs that now control most of Englandís jails
.

Wasn't his last prison controlled by Jihadi gangs? So why, according to Wayne King, were they all singing "he's going home" when his appeal came through?

Here's the form to sign:


As it states, make sure you've got 'the mere next 15 minutes' (sic) to fill it in - you don't want to be rushed.


Look on the bright side, it wasn't a Sharia trial. Wink

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #33   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:00 pm Reply with quote
cold blow lad
Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 496
Pictures: 0
Location: paralimni

 
Steve - SJD wrote:
Here's one for Cold Blow Lad in the spirit of make your own mind up -
it's an article from someone who was actually in the court and pretty
much gives a good insight:

The Trials of ĎTommy Robinsoní: How Yaxley-Lennon was Always Going to be Convicted

Cheers

Steve


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7234013/Policewoman-revealed-truth-Rochdale-sex-gangs-breaks-silence.html

And one for you mate. This is the core of what Tommy Robinsonís about lest we forget. Can you imagine being a parent of one of these girls, going to the police, and them not doing nothing for fear of being called racist, and these gangs know it and go about their business with impunity.
Some people on here just repeat parrot fashion what they think they know about Tommy Robinson. The only people he is against are perpetrators of these crimes, and the people who bring their criminal habits to this country. ENGLAND. That is.
Just read the article in full via the link, and ask yourselves how this happened.
Tommy Robinson keeps reminding us that these incidents are the tip of the iceberg, and until the police grow some balls will keep happening.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #34   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:02 pm Reply with quote
cold blow lad
Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 496
Pictures: 0
Location: paralimni

 
Kwacka wrote:
If you want t sign a petition against dear Stephen's imprisonment, there's one running at the Knights Templar Order (sic) website.

Apparently he's been gaoled for
Quote:
British patriot Tommy Robinson has been jailed again for exposing Muslim paedo rape gangs
and not for damaging the possibility of trials being brought against the gangs he 'exposed'.

Now his life is in danger as
Quote:
today he has been sentenced to nine months in a Muslim-dominated prison, where he could face DEATH at the hands the jihadi gangs that now control most of Englandís jails
.

Wasn't his last prison controlled by Jihadi gangs? So why, according to Wayne King, were they all singing "he's going home" when his appeal came through?

Here's the form to sign:


As it states, make sure you've got 'the mere next 15 minutes' (sic) to fill it in - you don't want to be rushed.


Look on the bright side, it wasn't a Sharia trial. Wink


Careful mate, Iíd hate you to fall off your high horse. Your better off in your bubble.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #35   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:08 pm Reply with quote
cold blow lad
Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 496
Pictures: 0
Location: paralimni

 
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Just popped up this morning:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44307037

Although forums are relative small fry I imagine such restrictions must apply equally?

.


Read that Tibbsy. Ta.
So he upset a gang rapist by aggressively confronting him. If you were the raped girls Dad, ....what would you do.....honestly...?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel



Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #36   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:59 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15493
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
cold blow lad wrote:

Read that Tibbsy. Ta.
So he upset a gang rapist by aggressively confronting him. If you were the raped girls Dad, ....what would you do.....honestly...?


1. He wasn't the parent of any of the girls, and

2. THEY WERE ARRESTED, CHARGED AND APPEARED IN COURT, Wayne had nothing to do with taking that process (he tried to interupt it!) To avoid the possibility of the collapse of three trials, the judge ordered that there be reporting restrictions - even though this dim-wit had already been convicted of contempt of court, he decided he was above the law and potentially wasted the actions of the police officers who followed the officer in the link you cited.

BTW, I didn't see any mention of W. King in that link, are you sure it's the right one?

But never mind, he'll be loaded after all the donations from US neo-nazis.

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #37   PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:58 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Posts: 24964
Pictures: 55

 
cold blow lad wrote:
The only people he is against are perpetrators of these crimes, and the people who bring their criminal habits to this country. ENGLAND. That is.


So he's not bothered if the perpetrators are Christian English then as he's
said nothing about them.

cold blow lad wrote:
not doing nothing for fear of being called racist, and these gangs know it and go about their business with impunity.


The police seemingly did nothing about some raping priests, some raping
celebrities, some raping coaches and other paedos and rapists where race
played no part - what is he saying about that??

Personally I don't care where you're from, what your religion is supposed
to be or the colour of your skin - if you're a pervert then find, arrest,
charge and lock them all up! That's not what Tommy is all about though
is it??

He wasn't sticking up for the victims as clearly his actions could have
derailed the whole thing (and nearly did). He was doing what he does
best - promoting brand Tommy Robinson and promoting division.

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #38   PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:57 am Reply with quote
Blossom
Joined: 07 May 2015
Posts: 1542
Pictures: 0

 
The Pakistani grooming gangs are as sick and disgusting as any other perverts, but having said that, does anyone think Tommy Robinson and his kind would of made such a fuss, if they hadn't been Pakistanis, not a chance, racist scum like him, used the fact they were Pakistani, to further his racists motives and aims,

_________________
S.O.A.A.C. COYS
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #39   PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:44 am Reply with quote
Hudswell
Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 992
Pictures: 0
Location: Kato Paphos and Lincoln

 
Blossom wrote:
The Pakistani grooming gangs are as sick and disgusting as any other perverts, but having said that, does anyone think Tommy Robinson and his kind would of made such a fuss, if they hadn't been Pakistanis, not a chance, racist scum like him, used the fact they were Pakistani, to further his racists motives and aims,


Robinson is scum, a member of the Far right intent on causing division in the United Kingdom, as do the Far left. But in regard to the Pakistani grooming gangs he has a point, there is an interesting serialisation in the DM, which I am sure many will instantly condone...written by the former police officer who was involved, clearly the police at the time held back for fear of being labelled raciest, whilst yes they are quite happy to pursue high profile celebrities, and the like often ending up with egg on their faces, Sir Cliff Richard comes to mind. Robinson was able to strike a cord with a section of the British public and I suspect a degree of support from those moderates appalled by the grooming gangs and the inaction of the authorities. That is the fault of the authorities whom literally did nothing, their inaction gave rise to the likes of Robinson, who yes exploited the situation for his own raciest ends giving him the publicity radicalism needs to grow.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7238483/MAGGIE-OLIVER-reveals-happened-exposed-Rochdale-grooming-gang.html

_________________
Hudswell

Mercury Rising
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #40   PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:45 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 11123
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
cold blow lad wrote:
Steve - SJD wrote:
Here's one for Cold Blow Lad in the spirit of make your own mind up -
it's an article from someone who was actually in the court and pretty
much gives a good insight:

The Trials of ĎTommy Robinsoní: How Yaxley-Lennon was Always Going to be Convicted

Cheers

Steve


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7234013/Policewoman-revealed-truth-Rochdale-sex-gangs-breaks-silence.html

And one for you mate. This is the core of what Tommy Robinsonís about lest we forget. Can you imagine being a parent of one of these girls, going to the police, and them not doing nothing for fear of being called racist, and these gangs know it and go about their business with impunity.
Some people on here just repeat parrot fashion what they think they know about Tommy Robinson. The only people he is against are perpetrators of these crimes, and the people who bring their criminal habits to this country. ENGLAND. That is.
Just read the article in full via the link, and ask yourselves how this happened.
Tommy Robinson keeps reminding us that these incidents are the tip of the iceberg, and until the police grow some balls will keep happening.


I don't know if you are that naÔve.

He was guilty of contempt, of interfering in an on going court case.

He kept saying to the press outside the court that you don't care.

Of course they care, but they as Journalists are under the same restriction as he was, but they obeyed the law.

Do you not realise but by his constant interfering with the case and his enormous evil gob, it actually makes things harder for the prosecution and could result in a re-trial or even a dismissal.

I think he actually wants that so he can say ' I told you so'.

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
'Tommy Robinson' found guilty of contempt 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  


All times are GMT  
Page 2 of 3  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic   
Search Tags: #Tommy #Robinson #found #guilty #contempt



 Facebook Page    Facebook Group    Our Channel    Cyprus eBay Search    Shopping To Cyprus    Contact Admin   SmartFeed RSS Feed



BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.
* Problems Logging In? Click To Contact Us | Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group Design Style: VTrushkin | View Lo-Fi Version