Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » GESY website Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post: #21   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

madmum wrote:
i registered, set up user name and password. got email to verify me then code sent to me which worked ok. even got email to say i'd registered
but if go back in site and log on i just get the registration page again. so think i'm at least registered but couldnt find how to add husband which i read could be done. maybe will have to register him separately. but he only has a UK mobile and no email. if use mine wonder if will allow it. lots of sites say this email address is already in use

Just set up one of the free email accounts (e.g. mail.google.com (gmail)), mail.yahoo.com, mail.aol.com) to use to register.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:03 am Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

Kwacka wrote:
madmum wrote:
i registered, set up user name and password. got email to verify me then code sent to me which worked ok. even got email to say i'd registered
but if go back in site and log on i just get the registration page again. so think i'm at least registered but couldnt find how to add husband which i read could be done. maybe will have to register him separately. but he only has a UK mobile and no email. if use mine wonder if will allow it. lots of sites say this email address is already in use

Just set up one of the free email accounts (e.g. mail.google.com (gmail)), mail.yahoo.com, mail.aol.com) to use to register.

After you have registered as you describe you have to set up your own full details before you can add another family member...

Post: #23   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:48 am Reply with quote
madmum
Pictures: 0

How do you put in all your details after registration? I log in but just takes me to registration again
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #24   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:52 am Reply with quote
mac69

madmum wrote:
How do you put in all your details after registration? I log in but just takes me to registration again

On the first screen , click on beneficiaries portal .

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #25   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:26 am Reply with quote
scottie

mac69 wrote:
madmum wrote:

On the first screen , click on beneficiaries portal .

Isn't that section for Cypriot Citizens ?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #26   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:46 am Reply with quote
mac69

scottie wrote:

Good question , I do not know .

Post: #27   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:24 am Reply with quote
chuckie

On the top right of the page you click to change language from Greek to English.

I'm also having trouble registering. I made a mistake trying to register using my gmail account, so set up a yahoo email account from which I was able to register. Well I thought I did! When i try to access using my yahoo login details i'm unable to.

I will email them on Tuesday. Had enough of it now lol

Carol

Post: #28   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:27 am Reply with quote
scottie

mac69 wrote:
scottie wrote:

It does say do underneath 😊

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #29   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 am Reply with quote
scottie

chuckie wrote:
On the top right of the page you click to change language from Greek to English.

I'm also having trouble registering. I made a mistake trying to register using my gmail account, so set up a yahoo email account from which I was able to register. Well I thought I did! When i try to access using my yahoo login details i'm unable to.

I will email them on Tuesday. Had enough of it now lol

Carol

Why don't you just visit your doctor of choice and let them do it ?

Post: #30   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:54 am Reply with quote
chuckie

We've already tried that and no can do i'm afraid.

Post: #31   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quote
scottie

chuckie wrote:

Did they give you a reason ? It is given as an option as to how to register

Post: #32   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:51 pm Reply with quote
madmum

scottie wrote:
chuckie wrote:

Did they give you a reason ? It is given as an option as to how to register

That might be easy if live in a village with a visiting GP. But saw a list of GPs on Facebook & only 2 on the list at Famagusta general. From their names they sound like men and on the few times Iíve been there itís always been lady doctors. So not a clue how to find either of these docs to register

A friend got to the filling in details part but would not accept her yellow slip number

Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:01 pm Reply with quote
mac69

mac69 wrote:
scottie wrote:

It must be the way in , I used it and it accepted my ID number . I even got a confirmation email that I was accepted , and I am not a Cypriot Citizen .

Post: #34   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:37 pm Reply with quote
scottie

mac69 wrote:
mac69 wrote:
scottie wrote:

It must be the way in , I used it and it accepted my ID number . I even got a confirmation email that I was accepted , and I am not a Cypriot Citizen .

Yes it is the way in . Do you have permanent residency . Which ID number ?

Post: #35   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:12 pm Reply with quote
mac69

Yes I have permanent residency , my registration number is as shown on my meu3 which is the same as was on my meu1 .

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #36   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:56 pm Reply with quote
scottie

mac69 wrote:
Yes I have permanent residency , my registration number is as shown on my meu3 which is the same as was on my meu1 .

That puts you on the same footing as Cypriots then . I'm only asking questions because there is so much confusion the more answers straight from the horses mouth the better

Post: #37   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:13 pm Reply with quote
bromerzz

I registered my wife successfully then tried to register myself as well but the system would not recognise my alien number. I printed the submission form for my wife out (as per the instructions) and will be posting off the Form plus copies of our S1s, Yellow Slips and a utlity bill when the POs open on Tuesday.
Our desired Doctor has already told us she will be adding us to her list in the next couple of weeks once she relocates within this area.

Post: #38   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:33 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

has anyone else had problems getting their address accepted? The Postal address file will not locate our postcodes (home and/or postbox) and for one it actually offers an option but none are ours. We have only lived here 11 years and still thepost office will not deliver post. The nearest address to ours is Makarious 111 but it shows as Makarious C..wouldthis be the same in Greek?

Post: #39   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:34 pm Reply with quote
scottie

bromerzz wrote:
I registered my wife successfully then tried to register myself as well but the system would not recognise my alien number. I printed the submission form for my wife out (as per the instructions) and will be posting off the Form plus copies of our S1s, Yellow Slips and a utlity bill when the POs open on Tuesday.
Our desired Doctor has already told us she will be adding us to her list in the next couple of weeks once she relocates within this area.

I would leave it and let her register you once she adds you to her list I'd should go straight through

Post: #40   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:09 pm Reply with quote
lindask

madmum As far as I can see there are 4 female doctors at the hospital who are registered as personal doctors.........Andrea Olympia Panayidou,Maria Adamou Tantele, Panagiota Ioannou and Paraskevi Thoma Marinou .---don't ask me how to register online with them....I havn't managed that yet !!!!
GESY website 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines