Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » GESY website Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
GESY website 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:17 am Reply with quote
simonhisted
Pictures: 0

Has anyone else tried to sign up online at the GESY website?

I've gone through the basic steps, the system recognises who I am (via ARC number etc), but it's now asking me to choose a GP (or Personal Doctor), but there is no list appearing? I can choose via postcode or specific names, but nothing?

Anyone else?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:22 pm Reply with quote
lindask

Don't think the list of GP's is ready yet....Gesy need 350 and the latest I read was they only had 300 ! But if you have a doctor in mind ,you can speak with them & ask to be put on their list I've heard !
We are in the same position as you on the website -got as far as activating the accounts & then nothing ....
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:33 pm Reply with quote
lindask

Shouldn't be long now...360 GP's have signed up apparently ..

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:32 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

The doctor in our village who also serves local villages said it expected to get final approval any day before being live 1.6.2019. Stilldontunderstand the charges.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:52 am Reply with quote
lindask

Wednesday 24th April apparently GP list will be online !

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:34 am Reply with quote
ROB

Hi. Could anyone give me the website address to access the beneficiary portal? Can only find information, no where to login.
Thanks.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy,”

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:12 am Reply with quote
simonhisted

lindask wrote:
Wednesday 24th April apparently GP list will be online !
Yes, I read that in the Cyprus Mail today

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:37 am Reply with quote
scottie

A clinic in Paphos announced via Facebook yesterday that they would be available under the scheme from June 1st
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:26 am Reply with quote
millamollan

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:43 am Reply with quote
ROB

Thanks for the reply, but can't find anywhere to Login or see list of doctors.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy,”

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:40 pm Reply with quote
lindask

As I understand the list of doctors will be available from Wednesday -so I'm hoping the 'login now' symbol will appear then !

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:51 am Reply with quote
mac69

ROB wrote:
Thanks for the reply, but can't find anywhere to Login or see list of doctors.

Although some of us have managed to register already , it is not easy .

Hopefully come Wednesday things will be easier .

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:49 pm Reply with quote
scottie

If you have already registered via your chosen doctor , do you also have to register on line ?

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:15 am Reply with quote
The Wombles

Tried to go to Gesy site at 8am this morning but got message - This Site can not be reached!!!!!!!!

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:43 am Reply with quote
simonhisted

I logged on today, and was able to see the list of GPs and selected one at Santa Marina Polyclinic. My request is "pending" and I will know if I'm accepted no later than 2nd May

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #16   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:34 am Reply with quote
hecla

Which section of the GESY site do you find the list of Doctors??

Post: #17   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 am Reply with quote
scottie

It is only a partial list. Many more to be added

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.
Gesy website 
Post: #18   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:18 am Reply with quote
cve05

Do you have to be in Cyprus to register? I am resident in Cyprus and currently on a visit to the U.K. I have tried on numerous occasions to access the Gesy website from the U.K. but it would not load. Server error that site cannot be accessed. Anyone with the same problem and solution, if any?

LATEST UPDATE: After contact with helpline, it now allows access from the U.K. to register but does not recognise 2 stage verification code which the system sent to my Cyprus mobile phone to enable log in. Gesy helpline promised a fix by tomorrow Friday.

Post: #19   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:17 pm Reply with quote
madmum

i registered, set up user name and password. got email to verify me then code sent to me which worked ok. even got email to say i'd registered
but if go back in site and log on i just get the registration page again. so think i'm at least registered but couldnt find how to add husband which i read could be done. maybe will have to register him separately. but he only has a UK mobile and no email. if use mine wonder if will allow it. lots of sites say this email address is already in use

Post: #20   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:19 pm Reply with quote
scottie

madmum wrote:
i registered, set up user name and password. got email to verify me then code sent to me which worked ok. even got email to say i'd registered
but if go back in site and log on i just get the registration page again. so think i'm at least registered but couldnt find how to add husband which i read could be done. maybe will have to register him separately. but he only has a UK mobile and no email. if use mine wonder if will allow it. lots of sites say this email address is already in use

We had to register separately .
GESY website 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines