Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Computer Corner » Televison providers...please help?????
Televison providers...please help????? 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:08 am Reply with quote
ianmorrison1978
Pictures: 0

Good Afternoon All.

Please could anyone recommend or suggest the best pay monthly TV provider in Cyprus that is fairly straight forward to use. I am looking to get a package for our villa in Ayia Thekla to include most UK channels with all of the sports etc. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:22 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Check out Ultimate mania, use on Kodi box.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Northern Bird

Hi,

Contact Jim from Orbit on 99276061. Brilliant packages and service.

NB x
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:56 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Without doubt,Jimmys(Orbit)system is the most user friendly and reliable I have used in 13years.great package with all UK and sports channels and at a reasonable price.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Tv Package 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:03 pm Reply with quote
PanoramicPools
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Agree that Jimmy from Orbit offers the best I have used before

Reliable, Loads of content and great service

Cheers

Andy

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:14 pm Reply with quote
madmum

3rd recommendation for Orbit. Jim installed the box & set it up. explained how to use everything & gave phone number to contact him with any problems.
would have been cheaper to buy kodi box or whateever & set it up but unless you are good with technology getting it all done was a much better option and i think cheap at 30 euro a month

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:52 pm Reply with quote
carts320
Pictures: 2

If you have access to sky in uk, a play station is great as you can use it for tv, Netflix , iplayer, amazon etc etc. Play games, link to a pc and watch downloads, play music, look at most media - photos etc etc.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:22 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

We use Helix Hosting on our Rasberry PI also available on Android.

We get all UK stations including all Sky/ BT Sports and all the other UK sports. Also get all the UK film Channels including SKY etc.

Cost is 4 Euros a month.

You can also pay a bit extra and get the U.S. package if you want.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:08 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

These guys are the best I have ever used. They have their own app which you can install on any Android device. I have it on my box, tablet and phone. Their customer service is second to none. I take my tablet whenever I go away and watch wherever I am in the world, as long as there is an internet connection. The sub is 60 a year but they do flash sales, I renewed mine for 36 for 12 months. Cannot recommend them highly enough..

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Computer Corner