Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area » Larnaca Promenade on Saturdays
Larnaca Promenade on Saturdays 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quote
Bill&Tina
Pictures: 0

Hi All

i have family coming over in two weeks and was thinking about going to Larnaca Prom on the Saturday for a bite to eat and a drink. Are the bars/restaurants child friendly in the early evening? Are there any places that provide entertainment? Is it busy at this time of year?

Hope someone can help. I have lots planned for my family. They know it is out of season but wanted to visit us anyway. I just want to make it interesting and enjoyable for them.

Thanks in advance
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Larnaca Promenade on a Saturday night 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quote
Jan
Pictures: 5

Hi,

The restaurants are mainly child friendly and in fact one usually has a little slide on the pavement for the kids to use whilst sitting there for a drink or a meal.
Often it is like a party atmosphere with bouncy castles, trampolines and little stalls selling things and often the road is closed to traffic on Saturday night as well.

Not sure if it is like that all winter but I think it is. Since we have been in the winter time and found it just the same. People out and about but just warmer clothes necessary of course for the evening air.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quote
murf62

Hobos has a couple of kiddie fairground type rides and do a mean steak. Can't go far wrong with them.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quote
planetgillrocks

I have friends with young children who have been to TGI Fridays in the early evening and reported good service. I guess it depends what the children eat, but they do "familiar" foods - burgers, steaks, salads, chicken etc. Its an American style diner place.

HTH
Gxx
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quote
Bill&Tina

Thanks All.

All posts very helpful
Larnaca Promenade on Saturdays 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area