Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Moving Diaries » Jayne, Mark, Joel & Liberty Moving Diary - Your Comments
Jayne, Mark, Joel & Liberty Moving Diary - Your Comments 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Hi Jayne,

Many thanks for starting a
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

and best of luck with your
plans!!!

Please keep us updated when you get there and I wish you all the best!

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quote
Hogarth55
Pictures: 2

Hi Jayne, Glad to hear you are getting there, I found the last few days in the UK went in a haze, then suddenly we were here! you have my number if you need any help.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Jewels
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 0

Hi Jayne,

All the best with your move, I hope everything goes well for you and your family. Please keep us updated when you settle in and let us know how your children are getting on at their new school.

Julie
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quote
May Wallace
Pictures: 9

Hi there

Good luck with your move and hope the kids settle in ok - I'm sure they will Wink

May

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Dave & Ness

Good luck Jayne, i hope the move all goes well without to many problems. The kids always seem to have no worries regards moving over, our daughter does nothing but talk about it to everyone we meet!!!!
I guess that life isn't full of worry when they are that young and have there parents to look after them!!!!!
Will be with you soon....
Dave and Ness
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
moving dairy 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quote
jaynr earnshaw

Thanks for all your wishes from you all and when i get there and my iternet is up and running i will be in touch. julie are you from wibsey in bradford if so its just that i went to queensbury school and my mumand dad live near wibsey. speak to you all soon. jane. ps pam i will be in touch, thankyou.
moving dairy 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quote
jane earnshaw

hi everyone moved to cyprus now been here 4 weeks and i have to say its been the hardest thing i have every done. container has been 2 wk late it should be here tom. its been like camping. kids couldnt go to the school i wanted them too but now they love it. but i have cryed alot been very hm sick miss my mates i know i am a baby but its new but every day i think it must get better. my muma nd dad come out sundayy cant wait to see them. jane
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quote
May Wallace
Pictures: 9

Hi there

Maybe when you get your container and see your bits and pieces it will take away a bit of the homesickness Smile

Glad to hear the kids are settling in at least that is something you don't need to worry about Smile

I hope each day gets easier for you and just think Mum and Dad on Sunday Very Happy

Good luck and best wishes

May Wink

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quote
jane earnshaw

well the container came so it looks more like my house its been very mad the last few days but we are getting ther. just need to meet friends now. going to try and come to the coffee morning hope to see you all. jane
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quote
Dave & Ness

I am glad your home has arrived now, hopefully it will start to settle down for you now. what was the delay with the container? We are moving over on the 21st april so any tips or hints would be grateful.
Best wishes
Dave, Ness, Madison and Finley
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Jayne, Mark, Joel & Liberty Moving Diary - Your Comments 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Moving Diaries