Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Moving Diaries » Pam and John's moving Diary - Your Comments Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quote
Elizavet
Pictures: 6

Laughing Laughing
Pam it has been a long journey for you and your family and by the looks of things its not over yet. I am pleased to hear that Louise has joined you and I have been reading the updates on Jack and isn.t he doing well.

Hope you can give me some tips on investing capital , Laughing Laughing

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quote
May Wallace
Pictures: 9

Hi Pam

You have had a hard struggle to get where you are so enjoy your new life with your family and good luck with the new Pub.

Cheers,

May Wink

Maybe Jack could give us all some Greek lessons as he seems to be coming on in leaps and bounds Smile
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quote
contrarymary
Pictures: 0

Glad you made it in the end Pam.

Blondes are intelligent
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quote
Hogarth55
Pictures: 2

Thanks Guy's. Elizavet, I will e-mail you.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quote
beersmaggie

Pam and John, after all your struggles you only deserve the best Exclamation So good luck to you both and Jack of course and I hope that the problems with the planning for the pub clear up soon.....Maggie Larnaca xx

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Pam,

Thanks for posting a diary and look forward to the updates!

Cheers

Steve

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

Pam and John,

Good to hear from you.

I had to read it twice, I thought for a minute the the shippers had lost your central heating system. Wink

At least the weather is warmer there, you would be freezing without heating over here.

Any news on an opening date?

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quote
May Wallace
Pictures: 9

Hi Pam

Good to read your update but sorry to hear of your missing items - hope they wern't personal items - any excuse to buy new things for the house is ok Smile

Great news that Jack is settling in well as that is always a worry.

Enjoy your time with your son and his girlfriend.

May Wink

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quote
Hogarth55

Thanks Guy's, It wasn't personal items, we brought these ourselves, and paid for being overwieght! sorry to confuse you Bob Embarassed

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quote
bigal
Pictures: 1

Pam

I have just read your update & I feel for you. Having the family to stay & then having to say goodbye is one of the things I am not looking forward to when we move.

But look at all the visits you & your sons family have already got planned Smile

Before you know it they will be back - after all February is not that far off (& I should know - I'm counting the days Smile )

Then there will be a new grandchild Smile & the summer visit to look forward to.

I'm sure your Christmas with Jack will be wonderful. Bigal & I were in Cyprus by ourselves last year & although there were moments of missing the grandkids etc we had a wonderful time.

Walking on the beach on Christmas morning in the sunshine is a memory I treasure.

Bigal & I wish you, John & Jack a Merry Christmas because I'm sure it will be.

Ruth

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Moved Angela's Posting to the Diary Comments Thread...

angeladawes wrote:
hi pam.
i think you are amazing for taking this on, cant be easy for you, thank heavens for grandparents eh!
hope your dreams come true for christmas and new year and if you need some one to talk to my mobile is 07962182972.
i have put my mobile because i am in cyprus for christmas good luck sweetheart

angela x

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quote
Hogarth55

Hi Angela, i have taken note of your number, and will call you.

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quote
kipper889
Pictures: 5

Hi Pam,

So glad you had a lovely Christmas, Best wishes for the new year.

Now, come on, spill the beans. (you know how nosey I am Laughing )

Where is your new place?

Ruth Very Happy

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet

Hi Pam
Glad to hear you all had a great Christmas and good to hear you have settled on the another business we will look forward to the opening, will it be later in the year or soon?

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quote
Hogarth55

Hi Ruth and Elizavet, I didn't want to get into trouble for advertising before becoming a sponsor, i'm not being shady honest, so I'll get on with it shortly. Elizavet, I will see you this month?

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet

Hi Pam
You will see us Laughing We come over 20th January for a week, and we cant wait we just wish we had booked for New Year now Crying or Very sadI also want to find out more about the sofas James is selling, I will email you before we leave.

can you tell us if you will be opening soon or will it be later in the year

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quote
Hogarth55

Hi Elizavet, I will give you a phone when you are here, James is doing well with his sofas, they are lovely. We take over in January, and will probably open just at the weekends in March, as a wee practice run, I have to find my way around the kitchen etc. I'm doing my New Year clean to-day, getting the house ready for Hogmany, it's a lovely day, and helps put you in the right mood.

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Jinty

Congratulations Pam!

I had 2 sons, 2 grandsons then finally got my grandaughter!!! (now have 2 of them mind you Very Happy )

Our grandsons are now aged 18 and 15 so they are at the stage where they 'humour' us. Laughing But with the girls being 8 and 2 it is going to be massively hard to leave them behind.......

Hope all goes well with your opening!

Cheers,
Jinty

Post: #19   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quote
Hogarth55

Hi jinty, Thanks so much, yes it will be hard to leave your grandaughters, but like I said to Buddy, it's your time now. Hark at me! I have a nine year old still, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Post: #20   PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

Hi Pam,

Stick at it, as I've said to you before, the first year is the hardest, once you have got that far there will be no looking back only forwards.

Pam and John's moving Diary - Your Comments 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Moving Diaries