Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Gadget & Techie Corner » Beeb's
Beeb's 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:18 am Reply with quote
steveb
Pictures: 3

Anyone using the BeeB'S extension for chrome to access UK tv?
Installed it last week, it cost about £21 for a year and for a week it
give me all the catch up channels, tried BBC this morning and back
to the usual message "not available in your region".
Un-installed & re-installed it, no change, anyone got any tips on how to get it running again?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com tells us that their server is down.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:07 am Reply with quote
steveb

Thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:28 am Reply with quote
Milschoice04
Pictures: 0

I have got the free Chrome Beeb's version which I installed on two of my laptops about 2 or 3 years ago and it works brilliantly... especially at times when my paid VPN has let me down recently....

However, recenly I tried to install it on a third laptop but it appears that the free version of Beeb's is no longer available and is now replaced by Beeb's Premium which is a paid version....

Mils

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:43 am Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I see the Beebs site is back up - is the extension working now?

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Milschoice04

steveb wrote:
Anyone using the BeeB'S extension for chrome to access UK tv?
Installed it last week, it cost about £21 for a year and for a week it
give me all the catch up channels, tried BBC this morning and back
to the usual message "not available in your region".
Un-installed & re-installed it, no change, anyone got any tips on how to get it running again?

I had a free version of Beebs on my laptop for about 3 years but unfortunately last week I inadvertently removed the Beebs extension....
Since then I have tried Google Chrome Store numerous times but cannot find a copy in the store.... I have also tried the Beebs website but the Beeps extension seems to be unavailable...
Can you please tell me where you found your recent installation... whether free or paid version....

Thanks.....
Mils

Re: Beeb's 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:49 pm Reply with quote
steveb

Hi, I got in google chrome web store, its the BeeBs premium and it cost me about £21 for the year.
By the way its running perfect now.
Re: Beeb's 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:40 pm Reply with quote
Milschoice04

steveb wrote:
Hi, I got in google chrome web store, its the BeeBs premium and it cost me about £21 for the year.
By the way its running perfect now.

I can find Beebs in the Google Chrome Store when I search on my laptop that already got Beebs installed but.... unfortunately for some strange reason Beebs is not available in the Google Chrome Store when I search on my laptop that I recently deleted it from by mistake..... neither free nor premium grrrr....

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:14 am Reply with quote
trevnhil

We are still using the Free Beebs VPN every day.. But of course when I go to the Chrome store it shows that I already have Beebs. I am reluctant to delete the free one that I have, just to test if I can reload it again..

Trev..

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:57 am Reply with quote
billibob

Quote:
We are still using the Free Beebs VPN every day.. But of course when I go to the Chrome store it shows that I already have Beebs. I am reluctant to delete the free one that I have, just to test if I can reload it again..

Dont do it Pike!!

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:35 am Reply with quote
Milschoice04

I made the mistake of deleting my free version...
My advice is,.... DO NOT DELETE your free Beebs.... you will never get it back again.... neither can you get the link to purchase the premium version....

I still have it on my other lapotop...
Wish I knew how to transfer or copy it onto the laptop from which I deleted....
Crying or Very sad

Mils

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:36 am Reply with quote
trevnhil

Thanks for the advice re Not deleting Beebs.. We have the free version on three laptops and one desktop Smile

Trev..
Beeb's 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Gadget & Techie Corner