Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » General » 2019 a difficult year for tourism but no need to panic, Depu Goto page Previous  1, 2
Re: Now that's what I call offensive!! 
Post: #21   PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:09 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
DAC wrote:
JIM wrote:
DAC. The point is does anyone believe the UK Pound will strengthen?

Rolling Eyes

As for the long term value of the Pound, we're the 5th largest economy on the planet and once the dust has settled and the naysayers have all been put back under their rocks, the economy will undoubtedly grow and that will bring in even more investment into the UK economy and that in turn will affect the value of the GBP.

After all the critical outrage aimed at me, for some pretty mild comments, it's considered perfectly ok to say that those who dispute the wisdom of leaving the EU should be "put back under their rocks" is it? Shocked Rolling Eyes

Hypocrisy, or what?!!! Twisted Evil

Totally unbelievable I get accused of bullying??? you get lambasted for some of your comments and nothing is said. I love the fact that so called lefties are supposedly "snowflakes" but on here the opposite is true Rolling Eyes BTW I am not a leftie, have never voted Labour and never will with Corbyn at the helm, although I now regret voting Tory and I never will again, at least while the party is going down the route it is at the moment. I love the way this guy knows more than the financial experts including the ex chancellor Hammond, he must have a very good crystal ball Wink

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

sugarray1955 wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
DAC wrote:
JIM wrote:
DAC. The point is does anyone believe the UK Pound will strengthen?

Rolling Eyes

As for the long term value of the Pound, we're the 5th largest economy on the planet and once the dust has settled and the naysayers have all been put back under their rocks, the economy will undoubtedly grow and that will bring in even more investment into the UK economy and that in turn will affect the value of the GBP.

After all the critical outrage aimed at me, for some pretty mild comments, it's considered perfectly ok to say that those who dispute the wisdom of leaving the EU should be "put back under their rocks" is it? Shocked Rolling Eyes

Hypocrisy, or what?!!! Twisted Evil

Totally unbelievable I get accused of bullying??? you get lambasted for some of your comments and nothing is said. I love the fact that so called lefties are supposedly "snowflakes" but on here the opposite is true Rolling Eyes BTW I am not a leftie, have never voted Labour and never will with Corbyn at the helm, although I now regret voting Tory and I never will again, at least while the party is going down the route it is at the moment. I love the way this guy knows more than the financial experts including the ex chancellor Hammond, he must have a very good crystal ball Wink

Yes Ray, isn't it remarkable (well actually it's not! Rolling Eyes ) that not one person who was so offended by some of my fairly innocuous jibes has responded to - let alone condemned - DAC's latest disgusting utterance!! Evil or Very Mad

As I mentioned, sheer HYPOCRISY!! (Oops, what have I said!😱, perhaps I should be suspended!!! Laughing Laughing ).

Post: #23   PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:35 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Yes Ray, isn't it remarkable (well actually it's not! Rolling Eyes ) that not one person who was so offended by some of my fairly innocuous jibes has responded to - let alone condemned - DAC's latest disgusting utterance!! Evil or Very Mad

Well if I had to pick which comment had the greatest potential to offend/ insult then A would be my choice Rolling Eyes

Comment A
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
if the dense population of the UK had never been given the opportunity to decide on matters far above their intellectual capabilities!!

Comment B
DAC wrote:
once the dust has settled and the naysayers have all been put back under their rocks

Perhaps it's because it's not the first time you have made the same or
similar statement - it doesn't improve with age or repetition Wink

I don't want to see threads diverted off into petty squabling and arguments
as it distracts from the topic at hand and deters people from joining in.

I will split off these unrelated posts so let's leave it there.

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Well, who'd have though it?!! 
Post: #24   PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Steve - SJD wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Well if I had to pick which comment had the greatest potential to offend/ insult then A would be my choice Rolling Eyes

Comment A
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
if the dense population of the UK had never been given the opportunity to decide on matters far above their intellectual capabilities!!

Comment B
DAC wrote:
once the dust has settled and the naysayers have all been put back under their rocks

Cheers

Steve

Jeez, and the surprises just keep on coming! Shocked Rolling Eyes

Post: #25   PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Hudswell

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Steve - SJD wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Comment A
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Comment B
DAC wrote:

Cheers

Steve

Oh I like Polls, I choose A
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing

Mercury Rising
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #26   PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Edit.

Last edited by Woodrow Why?at on Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post: #27   PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Hudswell wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Steve - SJD wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Comment A
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Comment B
DAC wrote:

Cheers

Steve

'Please Steve, this 'orrible little man is being nasty to us.....suspend him!!' 😂

And I'M the one playing the victim?!!! Shocked 😁😁

You couldn't make it up!! (No. 633)! Cool

Post: #28   PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:24 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Hudswell wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Steve - SJD wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Comment A
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Comment B
DAC wrote:

Cheers

Steve

'Please Steve, this 'orrible little man is being nasty to us.....suspend him!!' 😂

And I'M the one playing the victim?!!! Shocked 😁😁

You couldn't make it up!! (No. 633)! Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

2019 a difficult year for tourism but no need to panic, Depu 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » General