Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » Gesy prices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: gesy prices 
Post: #41   PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:02 pm Reply with quote
scottie
Pictures: 0

paterson wrote:
time for Scottie to take a pill and lie down.

Tony

Lol 😂😂😂
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #42   PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:30 pm Reply with quote
madmum

[quote="scottie"]
madmum wrote:
scottie wrote:
madmum wrote:
scottie wrote:
madmum wrote:
yes i understand perfectly there wont be a pharmacy at hospital soon, actually read was from 1st august and will get meds from a private pharmacy. BUT pediatrician gave me her phone number saying when need prescription to ring her and she will get it ready so i just go and collect from her. As she gave me enough for 2 months that will make it october so either she is not aware of the new system or its not happening soon

Did you pick up one month or two ?

2 months just like always have done. Up till beginning of year used to get 3 months but around January/February doc gave prescription for 3 & hospital pharmacy rang thru to doctor. No idea what they were saying but doctor came down & had to change prescription to 2 months

Because after two months the service will no longer be there . I give up !!
[/quote

Donít need to give up🙄. This was at beginning of year well before the start of GESY in June

Exactly . that's why he had to change the prescription to two months , because the service should end two months from June , which is .......August.
I thought you said you had to get the meds in Ayia Napa because the pharmacist in Paralimni did not have them in stock. I am totally lost .

got the prescription for 3 months in either january or february. so at latest was enough was only enough for up to may

it was over 2 years ago I had to get them from Ayia Napa with a private prescription. after that the private doctor advised me to take her private prescription to paralimni hospital and ask the pediatrician if she would give a hospital prescription. hospital doctor wanted a covering letter from private doctor confirming dosage and that she was to continue on that for foreseeable future and at least till she finishes school. got this by email and all great since then. hope that stops your confusion xx
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #43   PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:22 pm Reply with quote
scottie

[quote="madmum"]
scottie wrote:
madmum wrote:
scottie wrote:
madmum wrote:
scottie wrote:
madmum wrote:
yes i understand perfectly there wont be a pharmacy at hospital soon, actually read was from 1st august and will get meds from a private pharmacy. BUT pediatrician gave me her phone number saying when need prescription to ring her and she will get it ready so i just go and collect from her. As she gave me enough for 2 months that will make it october so either she is not aware of the new system or its not happening soon

Did you pick up one month or two ?

2 months just like always have done. Up till beginning of year used to get 3 months but around January/February doc gave prescription for 3 & hospital pharmacy rang thru to doctor. No idea what they were saying but doctor came down & had to change prescription to 2 months

Because after two months the service will no longer be there . I give up !!
[/quote

Donít need to give up🙄. This was at beginning of year well before the start of GESY in June

Exactly . that's why he had to change the prescription to two months , because the service should end two months from June , which is .......August.
I thought you said you had to get the meds in Ayia Napa because the pharmacist in Paralimni did not have them in stock. I am totally lost .

got the prescription for 3 months in either january or february. so at latest was enough was only enough for up to may

it was over 2 years ago I had to get them from Ayia Napa with a private prescription. after that the private doctor advised me to take her private prescription to paralimni hospital and ask the pediatrician if she would give a hospital prescription. hospital doctor wanted a covering letter from private doctor confirming dosage and that she was to continue on that for foreseeable future and at least till she finishes school. got this by email and all great since then. hope that stops your confusion xx

Yes it does . If you read hack on the thread i think you will see it was all very confusing as the thread is about Gesy . Enjoy your evening
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Gesy prices 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines