Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Sorry! Another Spurs joke.
Sorry! Another Spurs joke. 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Pictures: 0

Diego Maradona decides to come out of retirement and play for West Ham, he goes into the changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Spurs. They're s**t and we can't be bothered".

Maradona looks at them and says "Well I know I'm a bit fat and old, but I reckon I can beat them by myself, you lads go down the pub."

So Maradona goes out to play Spurs by himself and the rest of the West Ham team go off for a few beers. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the TV on. A big cheer goes up as the screen shows

"West Ham 1 (Maradona 10 minutes) Tottenham 0

He is beating Spurs all by himself! Anyway, a few more beers later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on" They put the TV on.

"Result from the The London Stadium: West Ham 1 (Maradona 10 minutes) Tottenham Hotspur 1 (Kane 89 minutes)

They can't believe it, he has single handed got a draw against Spurs! They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands.

He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down I've let you down"

"Don't be stupid Diego, you got a draw against Spurs all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end!"

Maradonna says "No, No, I have, I've let you down!. I got sent off after 12 minutes!"
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:33 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Laughing Evil or Very Mad Wink

Bet woody ain't pleased today.

Hammers 0 Man City 5

They could have done with Maradona.

And they were lucky to get Nil. Laughing

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:51 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

Just looked at the table - Liverpool in second place again!

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

mouse wrote:

Hammers 0 Man City 5

Actually, Im a COYI man. Sad
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Mr Tibbs wrote:
mouse wrote:

Hammers 0 Man City 5

Actually, Im a COYI man. Sad

Aways had you down as an Iron Hoof Laughing

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

This is a cracker of a joke, anyone know how those, muppets who squat in the London stadium got on today... . Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing - 0

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:34 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Blossom wrote:
This is a cracker of a joke, anyone know how those, muppets who squat in the London stadium got on today... . Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing - 0

See my post number 2.

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room