Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Airlines & Flights » RESULT
RESULT 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:15 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

TC have just agreed an out of court a compensation claim my wife made against them. On our return flight from the Caribbean in January, the flight attendant spilled hot chocolate over my wife, this resulted in quite a severe burn on her abdomen. Luckily for us a nurse practitioner was sat behind us and helped the crew with her burns. This resulted in a trip to A&E on landing. Luckily we took photos of the incident and the NP gave us her contact details to act as a witness if needed. Anyway after nearly 5 months of wrangling, TC decided to settle out of court. They have offered a five figure sum which my wife has accepted, this will pay for our next 2 cruises we already have booked and a few more which we have yet to book. If you ever need to claim please please don`t give up TC`s insurance company did everything to get this claim thrown out, but our claims company were brilliant and never backed down. Luckily for my wife, the burn did not leave a lasting injury but was very sore and uncomfortable for a few moths after.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:50 pm Reply with quote
whitla42

That is a good result.
I am sure you wish it didnít happen in the first place .
So enjoy your cruises , I love cruising, and enjoy the rest of the money by treating yourselves.
Also I hope your wife is all healed and doesnít have any problems with it .
Oh if you need anyone to carry bags on your holidays I would be available:) .
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:47 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

whitla42 wrote:
That is a good result.
I am sure you wish it didnít happen in the first place .
So enjoy your cruises , I love cruising, and enjoy the rest of the money by treating yourselves.
Also I hope your wife is all healed and doesnít have any problems with it .
Oh if you need anyone to carry bags on your holidays I would be available:) .

Thank you Smile You are right I wish it hadn`t happened, as being stuck above the atlantic at 35000 feet and the discomfort my wife was in, no amount of money could compensate for that. If it hadn`t been for the NP this claim would never have happened. The help she gave my wife and the advice on claiming was invaluable. BTW I will let you know if we need help with the bags Wink

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Airlines & Flights