Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

 
Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

    
Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » 'Tommy Robinson' found guilty of contempt Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic   View previous topic : View next topic 
'Tommy Robinson' found guilty of contempt 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15506
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
'Tommy Robinson' found guilty of contempt after breaking legal bans on reporting during a court case which was one of a number of cases.

Sentenced to 13 months last year, released after 2 when an appeal said that the initial trial had been criticized - he reckoned that this was proof he was jailed because of who he was rather than what he did.

To be sentenced later, maximum punishment for 2 years (I hope).

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:13 am Reply with quote
PatCon
Joined: 16 Nov 2008
Posts: 1768
Pictures: 0
Location: Oroklini

 
You mean Mr Steven Yaxley-Lennon?
Hope he goes to China and gets caught stealing a poster Twisted Evil

_________________
"He who is satisfied is well served" - Merchant of Venice
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:30 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 11146
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
PatCon wrote:
You mean Mr Steven Yaxley-Lennon?
Hope he goes to China and gets caught stealing a poster Twisted Evil


Ssh. He's some ones hero on here. Wink

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: 'Tommy Robinson' found guilty of contempt 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:35 pm Reply with quote
scottie
Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 7642
Pictures: 0
Location: kapparis

 
Kwacka wrote:
'Tommy Robinson' found guilty of contempt after breaking legal bans on reporting during a court case which was one of a number of cases.

Sentenced to 13 months last year, released after 2 when an appeal said that the initial trial had been criticized - he reckoned that this was proof he was jailed because of who he was rather than what he did.

To be sentenced later, maximum punishment for 2 years (I hope).



Throw away the key 😈
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:23 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 10885
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
That’s how Hitler started........ Very Happy

Who’s Tommy Robinson? Confused
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:20 am Reply with quote
scottie
Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 7642
Pictures: 0
Location: kapparis

 
Mr Tibbs wrote:
That’s how Hitler started........ Very Happy

Who’s Tommy Robinson? Confused



Who's Tommy Robinson ? ( of course you know ) , he is today's version of Hitler .
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:26 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 10885
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
scottie wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
That’s how Hitler started........ Very Happy

Who’s Tommy Robinson? Confused



Who's Tommy Robinson ? ( of course you know ) , he is today's version of Hitler .


He’ll have plenty of time now then to write “Mein (Tommy’s) Kampf” Very Happy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15506
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
Mr Tibbs wrote:
That’s how Hitler started........ Very Happy

Who’s Tommy Robinson? Confused



One of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon pseudonym of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (after a notorious Luton Town F.C. hooligan).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_%28activist%29

Gives the story of this unpleasant man, including his convictions (e.g. an assault on an off-duty policeman who stepped in to stop Yaxley-Lennon's assault on a woman).

His views are so extreme Y-L. was banned from UKip membership, but leader Gerard Batten appointed him his personal adviser, Farage then described Y-L. as a 'thug'.

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 10885
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
Kwacka wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
That’s how Hitler started........ Very Happy

Who’s Tommy Robinson? Confused



One of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon pseudonym of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (after a notorious Luton Town F.C. hooligan).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_%28activist%29

Gives the story of this unpleasant man, including his convictions (e.g. an assault on an off-duty policeman who stepped in to stop Yaxley-Lennon's assault on a woman).

His views are so extreme Y-L. was banned from UKip membership, but leader Gerard Batten appointed him his personal adviser, Farage then described Y-L. as a 'thug'.


Obviously, I've seen the occasional news headline about the man. I have to say, hand on heart, that I've never bothered to venture past though.

I just think it's sort of funny that there's such a big queue of politicians in the pretty dull (even with Brexit) UK that are in line to be the next Hitler.

That, in a world where there are so many real options. Wink
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:20 pm Reply with quote
nhowarth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 4993
Pictures: 9
Location: Erimi, Limassol

 
I think one of his other names suits him better - 'Wayne King'.

Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_%28activist%29

Cheers

_________________
Nigel Howarth
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:41 am Reply with quote
cold blow lad
Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 496
Pictures: 0
Location: paralimni

 
mouse wrote:
PatCon wrote:
You mean Mr Steven Yaxley-Lennon?
Hope he goes to China and gets caught stealing a poster Twisted Evil


Ssh. He's some ones hero on here. Wink


https://youtu.be/EfEZH-y1Og4 https://youtu.be/D92s8hmvhBc

Well I thought I would make an appearance as its got a bit staid on here.
Cant understand why you have pages and pages of threads about an elected
President farting or whatever. Honestly do you think that he's gonna lose sleep at night by someone on an obscure forum site calling him Trumpy Drumpf, or flumpy drumpf. Anyhow I aint posted for a while but look in now and again, and I see that 'Mouth' has had a sneaky dig at me. Lets get the record straight, I do not know Tommy Robinson, and he is no hero of mine, (My late Dad a quiet determined man was my hero) I just agree with most of the stuff Tommy Robinson says, as do quite a few others from all walks of life, there are loads of videos out there. So Ive posted some links for people to make up their own minds about the stitch up thats going on, thats if the censors.... sorry moderators keep them up on this bit and dont hide them away.
Hope this gets the Cyprus clique thinking and not repeating the BBC line
on Steven Yaxley Lennon, former EDL Founder.
Its a shame that Pete dont post anymore, I would have like to have met him over a beer, as he seemed like a down to earth well rounded chap.
hope he's in good health. So as he aint on here anymore you'll have to talk down to me instead. LOL... I believe the term is.
P.S. MR TIBBS what airborne unit were you in, and what do you think of this Soldier 'F' Business.?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 10885
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
cold blow lad wrote:
mouse wrote:
PatCon wrote:
You mean Mr Steven Yaxley-Lennon?
Hope he goes to China and gets caught stealing a poster Twisted Evil


Ssh. He's some ones hero on here. Wink


https://youtu.be/EfEZH-y1Og4 https://youtu.be/D92s8hmvhBc

Well I thought I would make an appearance as its got a bit staid on here.
Cant understand why you have pages and pages of threads about an elected
President farting or whatever. Honestly do you think that he's gonna lose sleep at night by someone on an obscure forum site calling him Trumpy Drumpf, or flumpy drumpf. Anyhow I aint posted for a while but look in now and again, and I see that 'Mouth' has had a sneaky dig at me. Lets get the record straight, I do not know Tommy Robinson, and he is no hero of mine, (My late Dad a quiet determined man was my hero) I just agree with most of the stuff Tommy Robinson says, as do quite a few others from all walks of life, there are loads of videos out there. So Ive posted some links for people to make up their own minds about the stitch up thats going on, thats if the censors.... sorry moderators keep them up on this bit and dont hide them away.
Hope this gets the Cyprus clique thinking and not repeating the BBC line
on Steven Yaxley Lennon, former EDL Founder.
Its a shame that Pete dont post anymore, I would have like to have met him over a beer, as he seemed like a down to earth well rounded chap.
hope he's in good health. So as he aint on here anymore you'll have to talk down to me instead. LOL... I believe the term is.
P.S. MR TIBBS what airborne unit were you in, and what do you think of this Soldier 'F' Business.?


Hello CBL. Blimey, they told me you were dead. Shocked Wink

I think PTH got himself busted. That doesn't happen under Steve in here very often but Pete did used to sail close to the wind quite a lot. I wonder if he still reads the marvelous Mail and glorious Sun. Very Happy

The badge is a bit cheeky of me because I started out in the army, a very, very long time ago, then saw the light (sort of literally, I suppose you could say) and ended up in the Airforce. I still have the odd nightmare about Brecon/Pen y Fan/Battle PT/Milling, that sort of stuff though. I sometimes wonder if they still do it all, in these H&S days. I was far too much a shy and sensitive lad to stay in the airborne world. A good bunch of blokes though.

I'm sure I think the same as you about the idea of old geezers like us being dragged before a court for something that happened (or not) 40 years ago, whilst known killers walk the streets free, courtesy of a piece of paper cooked up by Bliar.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:35 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 11146
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
cold blow lad wrote:
mouse wrote:
PatCon wrote:
You mean Mr Steven Yaxley-Lennon?
Hope he goes to China and gets caught stealing a poster Twisted Evil


Ssh. He's some ones hero on here. Wink


https://youtu.be/EfEZH-y1Og4 https://youtu.be/D92s8hmvhBc

Well I thought I would make an appearance as its got a bit staid on here.
Cant understand why you have pages and pages of threads about an elected
President farting or whatever. Honestly do you think that he's gonna lose sleep at night by someone on an obscure forum site calling him Trumpy Drumpf, or flumpy drumpf. Anyhow I aint posted for a while but look in now and again, and I see that 'Mouth' has had a sneaky dig at me. Lets get the record straight, I do not know Tommy Robinson, and he is no hero of mine, (My late Dad a quiet determined man was my hero) I just agree with most of the stuff Tommy Robinson says, as do quite a few others from all walks of life, there are loads of videos out there. So Ive posted some links for people to make up their own minds about the stitch up thats going on, thats if the censors.... sorry moderators keep them up on this bit and dont hide them away.
Hope this gets the Cyprus clique thinking and not repeating the BBC line
on Steven Yaxley Lennon, former EDL Founder.
Its a shame that Pete dont post anymore, I would have like to have met him over a beer, as he seemed like a down to earth well rounded chap.
hope he's in good health. So as he aint on here anymore you'll have to talk down to me instead. LOL... I believe the term is.
P.S. MR TIBBS what airborne unit were you in, and what do you think of this Soldier 'F' Business.?


Could not hear what she was saying for some reason, but most of us are not talking about this case, but the other bits of shall we say mischief he always seem to get in.
But he is a big mouthed Bigot.

The Trump thread is a bit light hearted banter about another degenerate, but who is actually a lot more dangerous than Robinson alias so many names (for some reason).

When I saw Pete last year he was in good health, and I do miss some of his posts, but as Tibbs points out he did sail close to the wind despite many correct warnings in my opinion.

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:42 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Posts: 25004
Pictures: 55

 
cold blow lad wrote:
So Ive posted some links for people to make up their own minds about the stitch up thats going on, thats if the censors.... sorry moderators keep them up on this bit and dont hide them away.
Hope this gets the Cyprus clique thinking and not repeating the BBC line
on Steven Yaxley Lennon, former EDL Founder.


The links are still here so that's one conspiracy theory dealt with then Wink

Just for the record though, I didn't set up the forum so it could serve as
a platform to promote left or right wing extremist views. The membership
terms pretty much cover the posting rules - though i do like to be a little
flexible.

As for the links, I have made my mind up, some people will believe anything
that is on YouTube Rolling Eyes Not quite sure why the opinions of two unknown
people would make me change my mind - especially when the women
in the first video couldn't even get the basic facts right.

I don't believe that Robinson, or whatever he is choosing to call himself, is
Hitler like. I am not even sure he believes half the stuff he is saying - just
that he has seen an opportunity to ride a wave of cheap populism and
earn money from those who hang on his every word. Of course his
own predilection for racist and thuggish behaviour has helped in the
eyes of some.

He gets far too much attention as it is and I wouldn't even have commented
had you not made such a humorous posting. The verdict will only serve
to play in to the martyrdom myth that he has been developing - which
is not that difficult with those that think YouTube vloggers have a better
understanding of the law based on little information that than judges with
all the evidence to hand. Really if you are looking at YouTube to bolster
your own conspiracy views then no rational discussion will prevail.

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #15   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:30 am Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 11146
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
Steve - SJD wrote:
cold blow lad wrote:
So Ive posted some links for people to make up their own minds about the stitch up thats going on, thats if the censors.... sorry moderators keep them up on this bit and dont hide them away.
Hope this gets the Cyprus clique thinking and not repeating the BBC line
on Steven Yaxley Lennon, former EDL Founder.


The links are still here so that's one conspiracy theory dealt with then Wink

Just for the record though, I didn't set up the forum so it could serve as
a platform to promote left or right wing extremist views. The membership
terms pretty much cover the posting rules - though i do like to be a little
flexible.

As for the links, I have made my mind up, some people will believe anything
that is on YouTube Rolling Eyes Not quite sure why the opinions of two unknown
people would make me change my mind - especially when the women
in the first video couldn't even get the basic facts right.

I don't believe that Robinson, or whatever he is choosing to call himself, is
Hitler like. I am not even sure he believes half the stuff he is saying - just
that he has seen an opportunity to ride a wave of cheap populism and
earn money from those who hang on his every word. Of course his
own predilection for racist and thuggish behaviour has helped in the
eyes of some.

He gets far too much attention as it is and I wouldn't even have commented
had you not made such a humorous posting. The verdict will only serve
to play in to the martyrdom myth that he has been developing - which
is not that difficult with those that think YouTube vloggers have a better
understanding of the law based on little information that than judges with
all the evidence to hand. Really if you are looking at YouTube to bolster
your own conspiracy views then no rational discussion will prevail.

Cheers

Steve


Clap Clap

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel



Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #16   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:49 pm Reply with quote
cold blow lad
Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 496
Pictures: 0
Location: paralimni

 
Steve - SJD wrote:
cold blow lad wrote:
So Ive posted some links for people to make up their own minds about the stitch up thats going on, thats if the censors.... sorry moderators keep them up on this bit and dont hide them away.
Hope this gets the Cyprus clique thinking and not repeating the BBC line
on Steven Yaxley Lennon, former EDL Founder.


The links are still here so that's one conspiracy theory dealt with then Wink

Just for the record though, I didn't set up the forum so it could serve as
a platform to promote left or right wing extremist views. The membership
terms pretty much cover the posting rules - though i do like to be a little
flexible.

As for the links, I have made my mind up, some people will believe anything
that is on YouTube Rolling Eyes Not quite sure why the opinions of two unknown
people would make me change my mind - especially when the women
in the first video couldn't even get the basic facts right.

I don't believe that Robinson, or whatever he is choosing to call himself, is
Hitler like. I am not even sure he believes half the stuff he is saying - just
that he has seen an opportunity to ride a wave of cheap populism and
earn money from those who hang on his every word. Of course his
own predilection for racist and thuggish behaviour has helped in the
eyes of some.

He gets far too much attention as it is and I wouldn't even have commented
had you not made such a humorous posting. The verdict will only serve
to play in to the martyrdom myth that he has been developing - which
is not that difficult with those that think YouTube vloggers have a better
understanding of the law based on little information that than judges with
all the evidence to hand. Really if you are looking at YouTube to bolster
your own conspiracy views then no rational discussion will prevail.

Cheers

Steve


That cheap populism my friend seems to be spreading all across Europe at the moment, or is that down to misinformed people voting for these parties.... bit like Brexit.?
As far as Tommy Robinson, dont you think that keeping these Pakistani rape gangs in profile can only be a good thing, or maybe he is just highlighting the cover ups of the Police and Local authorities. He has already served time for his contempt of court charge, now the judges are gonna come up with another stick to beat him with which also relates to the original charge.
Also you-tube is great, very helpful in diy projects.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #17   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15506
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
cold blow lad wrote:

That cheap populism my friend seems to be spreading all across Europe at the moment, or is that down to misinformed people voting for these parties.... bit like Brexit.?
As far as Tommy Robinson, dont you think that keeping these Pakistani rape gangs in profile can only be a good thing, or maybe he is just highlighting the cover ups of the Police and Local authorities. He has already served time for his contempt of court charge, now the judges are gonna come up with another stick to beat him with which also relates to the original charge.
Also you-tube is great, very helpful in diy projects.


You are wrong.

Following a trial (during which he apologised) sentenced, in May 2018, for 3 months (suspended for 18 months) for contempt of court for filming men on trial for the abuse of vulnerable young girls.

In May, 2018 the first of two trials took place, and reporting restrictions were placed on the first trial to (obviously to all but the most stupid, to) avoid the possibility of derailing both trials. Wayne King again ignored the court's ruling and spent 90 minutes broadcasting live to FaceBook. He received a 15-month sentence for this contempt (reduced to 10 months after he admitted it) and the previous suspended sentence of 3 months was also invoked.

He appealed, and the court ruled that the trial judge had been 'overly hasty' which meant that S. Y-L. did not have time to present a proper defence, he was then released on bail on August 1st, 2018.

The retrial has now taken place, but he remains free to spread his hate until he's safely behind bars again.

No doubt he'll repeated the fantasy that he's put in prison so that he'll get killed or stuck in solitary confinement to cause a mental breakdown - but there will be some idiots that will lap it all up without questioning.

That 'cheap populism' is no longer spreading across Europe - haven't you seen the latest election results? Macron's standing in France - 34% (even lower than Trump!) AfD dropping.

'Cheap populism' is only pandering to the uniformed - offering simple solutions (that won't resolve) to complex problems.

BTW, what happened to the Football Lads Alliance, why did they stop using FaceBook - you have to sign up to some obscure web sites to read their rantings now?

BTW II 'Little Man Syndrome' seems to sum up Wayne pretty well. Wink

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #18   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Posts: 25004
Pictures: 55

 
cold blow lad wrote:
As far as Tommy Robinson, dont you think that keeping these Pakistani rape gangs in profile can only be a good thing

If he was doing it for the benefit of the victims then why not up the profile
of all those who sexually abuse children regardless of ethnicity of the perpetrator?

I've never seen him (or many of his followers) rant on in quite the same
way about the priests, teachers or others that have targetted countless
children and who happen to be white British.


cold blow lad wrote:
Also you-tube is great, very helpful in diy projects.

Indeed it is and best kept to that as it's very poor on conspiracy
theory evidence Very Happy

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 15506
Pictures: 3
Location: Republic of Cyprus

 
And here's something else for S. Y-L. to complain about:



BTW, JE not only accused, but convicted and registered (also involved in a plea-bargaining thing that appears to have been illegal).


Last edited by Kwacka on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy - David Davis (British politician)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. 
Post: #20   PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:38 pm Reply with quote
cold blow lad
Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 496
Pictures: 0
Location: paralimni

 
Kwacka wrote:
cold blow lad wrote:

That cheap populism my friend seems to be spreading all across Europe at the moment, or is that down to misinformed people voting for these parties.... bit like Brexit.?
As far as Tommy Robinson, dont you think that keeping these Pakistani rape gangs in profile can only be a good thing, or maybe he is just highlighting the cover ups of the Police and Local authorities. He has already served time for his contempt of court charge, now the judges are gonna come up with another stick to beat him with which also relates to the original charge.
Also you-tube is great, very helpful in diy projects.


You are wrong.

Following a trial (during which he apologised) sentenced, in May 2018, for 3 months (suspended for 18 months) for contempt of court for filming men on trial for the abuse of vulnerable young girls.

In May, 2018 the first of two trials took place, and reporting restrictions were placed on the first trial to (obviously to all but the most stupid, to) avoid the possibility of derailing both trials. Wayne King again ignored the court's ruling and spent 90 minutes broadcasting live to FaceBook. He received a 15-month sentence for this contempt (reduced to 10 months after he admitted it) and the previous suspended sentence of 3 months was also invoked.

He appealed, and the court ruled that the trial judge had been 'overly hasty' which meant that S. Y-L. did not have time to present a proper defence, he was then released on bail on August 1st, 2018.

The retrial has now taken place, but he remains free to spread his hate until he's safely behind bars again.

No doubt he'll repeated the fantasy that he's put in prison so that he'll get killed or stuck in solitary confinement to cause a mental breakdown - but there will be some idiots that will lap it all up without questioning.

That 'cheap populism' is no longer spreading across Europe - haven't you seen the latest election results? Macron's standing in France - 34% (even lower than Trump!) AfD dropping.

'Cheap populism' is only pandering to the uniformed - offering simple solutions (that won't resolve) to complex problems.

BTW, what happened to the Football Lads Alliance, why did they stop using FaceBook - you have to sign up to some obscure web sites to read their rantings now?

BTW II 'Little Man Syndrome' seems to sum up Wayne pretty well. Wink


No idea about the football lads alliance, they probably got shoved off Facebook for getting a bit close to the truth and not fitting in to the liberal narrative.
Anyone for tennis. Ta ta.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
'Tommy Robinson' found guilty of contempt 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  


All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 3  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next


  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic   
Search Tags: #Tommy #Robinson #found #guilty #contempt



 Facebook Page    Facebook Group    Our Channel    Cyprus eBay Search    Shopping To Cyprus    Contact Admin   SmartFeed RSS Feed



BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.
* Problems Logging In? Click To Contact Us | Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group Design Style: VTrushkin | View Lo-Fi Version