Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » GESY website Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post: #101   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:43 pm Reply with quote
madmum
Pictures: 0

mac69 wrote:
Well done madmum for getting further into registration .

Re adding your daughter , when I did ours it appears you can add as many family members as you like by pressing the New Enrolment Request + button . This button was available on mine even when pending . I hope it works for you .

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

If that button was there didnt notice it. form certainly is not very clear. so now husband is down as S1 holder & i'm registered on own as S1 holders dependent or something like that. guessing should log in to husbands account and see if get that button to add daughter. expect they will then ask for me to send copy of her S1 & birth certificate.
thought after getting our yellow slips we had finished with all this paperwork. should have know better.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #102   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:48 pm Reply with quote
madmum

madmum wrote:
mac69 wrote:
Well done madmum for getting further into registration .

Re adding your daughter , when I did ours it appears you can add as many family members as you like by pressing the New Enrolment Request + button . This button was available on mine even when pending . I hope it works for you .

If that button was there didnt notice it. form certainly is not very clear. so now husband is down as S1 holder & i'm registered on own as S1 holders dependent or something like that. guessing should log in to husbands account and see if get that button to add daughter. expect they will then ask for me to send copy of her S1 & birth certificate.
thought after getting our yellow slips we had finished with all this paperwork. should have know better.

Did think if go to hospital & ask them to do it then would show our white hospital card with all 3 names on as proof we have the S1's.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #103   PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:23 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

madmum wrote:
Have finally managed to do registration. well it is pending. they want husband to send his S1 form by post and for me the same plus marriage certificate. and a signed copy of GESY application form so will have to go through bags of paperwork for our S1's. but might not have them as from what i remember citizens advice kept both parts saying they keep 1 & send other to UK.

thinking might be able to get copies from citizens advice if not have to ring Newcastle.

Maybe if when at hospital they can look at medical card to prove we have S1's or is that too simple

registered both of us separately as no option to add family members. so daughter not registered yet. thinking might get the adding option once application accepted
We had to ring Newcastle, they would not accept our Cypriot medical cards as proof, the person at Newcastle could not have been more helpful.

Post: #104   PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:41 pm Reply with quote
madmum

sugarray1955 wrote:
madmum wrote:
Have finally managed to do registration. well it is pending. they want husband to send his S1 form by post and for me the same plus marriage certificate. and a signed copy of GESY application form so will have to go through bags of paperwork for our S1's. but might not have them as from what i remember citizens advice kept both parts saying they keep 1 & send other to UK.

thinking might be able to get copies from citizens advice if not have to ring Newcastle.

Maybe if when at hospital they can look at medical card to prove we have S1's or is that too simple

registered both of us separately as no option to add family members. so daughter not registered yet. thinking might get the adding option once application accepted
We had to ring Newcastle, they would not accept our Cypriot medical cards as proof, the person at Newcastle could not have been more helpful.

not surprised really. just as well Newcastle are helpful. shame the S1 form doesnt have 3 parts so we can keep 1.

Post: #105   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:16 pm Reply with quote
madmum

sugarray1955 wrote:
madmum wrote:

Did you ask at citizens advice if they could print you out copies as assume they have them on computer or just ring Newcastle? thinking would avoid the wait of them being posted here

Post: #106   PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

madmum wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
madmum wrote:

Did you ask at citizens advice if they could print you out copies as assume they have them on computer or just ring Newcastle? thinking would avoid the wait of them being posted here

We rang Newcastle and they actually sent 2 copies this time. Spoke to them on a Thursday and they arrived the following Thursday, could not believe how quick they got here.

Post: #107   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:05 am Reply with quote
finikaka

I think that was extremely lucky. Newcastle told me when I asked them to send 2x s1 to replaced our e121 that this normally takes 15 days + postage time....... And it has😀😀

Post: #108   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:18 am Reply with quote
trevnhil

We are still awaiting our S1 in the post and it has been over a month now..

Trev..

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

GESY website 
Post: #109   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm Reply with quote
paterson

Been waiting 5 weeks for S1 copy from Newcastle.
They are NOT allowed to e-mail due to Data Protection Rules, but DO request a valid e-mail address??

Tony
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #110   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:44 pm Reply with quote
mac69

I also have been waiting over a month for S1 .

Post: #111   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:55 pm Reply with quote
madmum

sounds like they must be getting lots of requests for copies. on the good side at least will know what im talking about when i ring

took 3 weeks when i rung to request forms for me and daughter after immigration refused to take just husbands despite it saying it covers dependents.

Post: #112   PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:31 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Here are screenshots of my phone call to Newcastle with the date and duration on, and one of the S1 forms that arrived a week later Smile Just to prove that I actually did receive them within a week Smile

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines