Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » Daily Shenanigans From Trumpy Drumpf Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post: #341   PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

Piers Morgan's hard-hitting interview with Donald Trump:

Quote:
“I believe there’s a change in weather, and I think it changes both ways. Don’t forget, it used to be called global warming, that wasn’t working, then it was called climate change. Now it’s actually called extreme weather, because with extreme weather you can’t miss.”

Quote:
“The United States right now has among the cleanest climates there are, based on all statistics, and it’s even getting better.”

Quote:
“In the 1890s, we had our worst hurricanes, and I would say we’ve had some very bad hurricanes.”

The costliest storms, adjusted for inflation, are Katrina (2005), Harvey (2017), Maria (2017), Sandy (2012) and Irma (2017). So three of the costliest storms occurred on Trump’s watch.

Quote:
I just found out we have 94 percent support in the Republican Party. That’s higher. Ronald Reagan was the highest at 86. And we have 94 percent. It just came out.”

G.W. Bush had the highest rating among republicans - 99%, Reagan 94%, Trump's highest is 90% puts him sixth highest rating out of 7 post-war Republican presidents.

Quote:
“You’re talking about Vietnam, and at that time, nobody ever heard of the country.”

This was 1968. After 500,000 US troops were sent to Vietnam. After the Tet offensive. After Lyndon B. Johnson announced he wouldn't stand for re-election. After Trump received 4 student deferments for draft, and got his
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

medical exemption

“In the military, you’re not allowed to take any drugs. You take an aspirin. And they
Quote:
[transgender individuals] have to, after the operation, they have to, they have no choice, they have to. You would actually have to break rules and regulations in order to have that.”

Hormones are permissible for service members, as are opioids and psychotropic drugs. Not all transgender individuals undergo surgery or take hormones.

Quote:
“President Obama made a deal, the Iran nuclear deal, which was a terrible deal because it was a short-term deal. Didn’t do the trick. Paid 150 billion dollars, paid 1.8 billion in cash if you can believe it, in cash.”

Because Iran was adhering to the nuclear treaty that the US, Russia, EU had agreed, Iranian cash in banks around the world were unfrozen. After outstanding commitments were paid the amount of their own money they got back was $55 billion (the Central Bank of Iran says $32 billion).

Quote:
“No, I don’t attack him. People ask me like you’re asking me, I didn’t bring his name up, you did. You brought his name up, John McCain. So I’m not attacking him at all. I don’t think about him. I was not a fan. I didn’t like what he did to health care. I didn’t like how he handled the veterans because I got him choice. He was always unable.”

. Trump has previously stated that McCain wasn't a hero because he got shot down and captured.

In August, 2018, Cadet Bone Spurs signed the McCain National Defence Authorization Act,
Quote:
We would not be here for today's signing ceremony without the dedicated efforts without the dedicated members of Congress who worked so hard to pass the National Defense Authorization Act

During the ceremony he gave the names of several republican representatives, but forgot to mention the main instigator of the bill, even when the bill states:
Quote:
SECTION 1. Short title.

(a) In general.—This Act may be cited as the “John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019”.

(b) References.—Any reference in this or any other Act to the “National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019” shall be deemed to be a reference to the “John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019”.

How petty is that?

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Splitting hairs....... 
Post: #342   PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at
Pictures: 0

Kwacka wrote:

Quote:
“I believe there’s a change in weather, and I think it changes both ways. Don’t forget, it used to be called global warming, that wasn’t working, then it was called climate change. Now it’s actually called extreme weather, because with extreme weather you can’t miss.”

Quote:
“The United States right now has among the cleanest climates there are, based on all statistics, and it’s even getting better.”

Quote:
“In the 1890s, we had our worst hurricanes, and I would say we’ve had some very bad hurricanes.”

The costliest storms, adjusted for inflation, are Katrina (2005), Harvey (2017), Maria (2017), Sandy (2012) and Irma (2017). So three of the costliest storms occurred on Trump’s watch.

Quote:
I just found out we have 94 percent support in the Republican Party. That’s higher. Ronald Reagan was the highest at 86. And we have 94 percent. It just came out.”

G.W. Bush had the highest rating among republicans - 99%, Reagan 94%, Trump's highest is 90% puts him sixth highest rating out of 7 post-war Republican presidents.

Quote:
“You’re talking about Vietnam, and at that time, nobody ever heard of the country.”

This was 1968. After 500,000 US troops were sent to Vietnam. After the Tet offensive. After Lyndon B. Johnson announced he wouldn't stand for re-election. After Trump received 4 student deferments for draft, and got his

medical exemption

“In the military, you’re not allowed to take any drugs. You take an aspirin. And they
Quote:
[transgender individuals] have to, after the operation, they have to, they have no choice, they have to. You would actually have to break rules and regulations in order to have that.”

Hormones are permissible for service members, as are opioids and psychotropic drugs. Not all transgender individuals undergo surgery or take hormones.

Quote:
“President Obama made a deal, the Iran nuclear deal, which was a terrible deal because it was a short-term deal. Didn’t do the trick. Paid 150 billion dollars, paid 1.8 billion in cash if you can believe it, in cash.”

Because Iran was adhering to the nuclear treaty that the US, Russia, EU had agreed, Iranian cash in banks around the world were unfrozen. After outstanding commitments were paid the amount of their own money they got back was $55 billion (the Central Bank of Iran says $32 billion).

Quote:
“No, I don’t attack him. People ask me like you’re asking me, I didn’t bring his name up, you did. You brought his name up, John McCain. So I’m not attacking him at all. I don’t think about him. I was not a fan. I didn’t like what he did to health care. I didn’t like how he handled the veterans because I got him choice. He was always unable.”

. Trump has previously stated that McCain wasn't a hero because he got shot down and captured.

In August, 2018, Cadet Bone Spurs signed the McCain National Defence Authorization Act,
Quote:
We would not be here for today's signing ceremony without the dedicated efforts without the dedicated members of Congress who worked so hard to pass the National Defense Authorization Act

During the ceremony he gave the names of several republican representatives, but forgot to mention the main instigator of the bill, even when the bill states:
Quote:
SECTION 1. Short title.

(a) In general.—This Act may be cited as the “John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019”.

(b) References.—Any reference in this or any other Act to the “National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019” shall be deemed to be a reference to the “John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019”.

How petty is that?

It's the least little thing with you, isn't it?!! Wink Laughing

Post: #343   PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:37 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Kwacka wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

medical exemption

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
SECTION 1. Short title.

How petty is that?

It's the least little thing with you, isn't it?!! Wink Laughing

Just wondering about the amount of flack if I’d posted that. Shocked Laughing Wink

Post: #344   PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:38 am Reply with quote
spanner

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Just wondering about the amount of flack if I’d posted that. Shocked Laughing Wink

Roberta or anti-aircraft?

Post: #345   PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:04 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

spanner wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:

Roberta or anti-aircraft?

Think

Probably not the “Killing me softly” one. Very Happy

Post: #346   PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:15 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Post: #347   PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:13 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Class v Crass

Post: #348   PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:12 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #349   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:11 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Post: #350   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Kushner company has taken in $90M from unnamed foreign accounts since 2017: Report

A real estate company co-owned by Jared Kushner, White House senior adviser and President Trump’s son-in-law, has reportedly received foreign funds totaling $90 million from unknown offshore accounts since 2017.

The Guardian reported Mr. Kushner’s company, Cadre, has received overseas investment through a Cayman Islands Goldman Sachs vehicle while Mr. Kushner has worked as an envoy to foreign nations, according to filings and interviews.

Cadre withholds names from foreign investments via Goldman Sachs, but two sources said a majority of the money came from two accounts, one in the tax haven of The Cayman Islands while the other was located in Saudi Arabia.

You may recall that Kushner was refused security clearance because of his business interests and foreign influences - but daddy-in-law put things right.

Post: #351   PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:35 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

How illiterate is this idiot? Why the brackets with UK in, FFS, then he met with the prince of whales Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post: #352   PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:49 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Bit of a splurge as I did not visit the forum yesterday Wink

Post: #353   PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:15 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

A little late with this one Very Happy You will need to have watched The Help to relate to this Very Happy

Post: #354   PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

It's four long years since DT announced for the second time that he was standing for President of the USA.

He's since decided to run in the 2020 election, and polls have been carried out:

President Trump’s internal polling data from March showed him far behind Joe Biden in key battleground states

(and numerous other sources).

Quote:
“The Fake (Corrupt) News Media said they had a leak into polling done by my campaign which, by the way, and despite the phony and never-ending Witch Hunt, are the best numbers WE have ever had. They reported Fake numbers that they made up & don’t even exist,”

DT on twitter.

As a special birthday treat Trump has just fired the pollsters employed by him because they've got the figures wrong.

Post: #355   PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

You're not fooling anybody with that combover, Donnie.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Daily Shenanigans From Trumpy Drumpf 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat