Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » mu Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Re: mu 
Post: #341   PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:20 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

moatkinis wrote:
do one bob bob Laughing if you can bobbin Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bob

Question

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #342   PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Blossom
Pictures: 0

Seems like someone else had a good puff in Amsterdam Laughing

Post: #343   PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:44 pm Reply with quote
moatkinis

nothing to do with you kwacka Sad boy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
mu 
Post: #344   PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:59 pm Reply with quote
moatkinis

good luck sunday mu Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: mu 
Post: #345   PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

moatkinis wrote:
nothing to do with you kwacka Sad boy

Looks like my paranormal powers have failed me once again.

BTW, That's Mr Boy to you, sonny. Wink

Last edited by Kwacka on Sun May 12, 2019 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Post: #346   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:15 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

SensibleBob wrote:
Change back to green and yellow and maybe catch something off the Canaries. Then all the fans need not shout where are ya.

Could you please explain what this gibberish actually means Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Post: #347   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:19 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Thank f**k it is the end of the season, let`s get it over with and start planning for the future, depending how we buy/sell, it is going to be another couple of seasons at least before we are challenging for honours Very Happy

Post: #348   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:04 am Reply with quote
lamby

sugarray1955 wrote:
Thank f**k it is the end of the season, let`s get it over with and start planning for the future, depending how we buy/sell, it is going to be another couple of seasons at least before we are challenging for honours Very Happy

Yes,irs been a very strange and uncomfortable season and I cant wait for it to end.unfortunately I think it's going to take a lot longer to get anywhere near the likes of the top 2.this is not a case of a couple of players in and out but almost the scenario of when SAF took the helm and stripped the club back to its roots,it is that bad.some extremely bad buys over the last 6 years and the money men that are at the helm need to move away from the footballing side full stop.give Ole the time and backing and he will put this right as his dna is pure Utd.ABL
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #349   PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:01 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Let`s hope Ole can unload the players he needs to and is threatening to and then gets the backing in the transfer market he needs. The money has to be spent wisely and not like the last few years.

Post: #350   PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:19 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Transfer rumours Very Happy Lukaku wants a move to Inter, I hope this is true and we can off load him..

Post: #351   PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:54 pm Reply with quote
lamby

See Lukaku is demanding a huge pay off to move.these players who are kissing the badge one minute then holding the club to ransom the next make me sick and he has been a complete waste of space to boot.Wan-Bissakka ,Rabiot,Fernandes are exactly the type of players we need but many other teams are after them too.also note LVG is quoted as saying Woodward is a big problem at UTD and knows nothing about football as he was a banker.I can think of a word very close to that for Woodward and the only thing I have ever agreed with LVG saying.

Post: #352   PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:24 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

lamby wrote:
See Lukaku is demanding a huge pay off to move.these players who are kissing the badge one minute then holding the club to ransom the next make me sick and he has been a complete waste of space to boot.Wan-Bissakka ,Rabiot,Fernandes are exactly the type of players we need but many other teams are after them too.also note LVG is quoted as saying Woodward is a big problem at UTD and knows nothing about football as he was a banker.I can think of a word very close to that for Woodward and the only thing I have ever agreed with LVG saying.

I don't understand, Wink what word would that be. Wink Laughing

Post: #353   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:11 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

First player of the season in, Daniel James, don`t know a lot about him but watching vids on youtube he seems to have plenty of pace, young lad with good potential.

Post: #354   PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:17 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Rumours that Pogba wants out are starting to circulate in the media, not too sure which way I want this to go, on his day he is brilliant, but far too often he is just a passenger, will be interesting to see what happens Laughing

Post: #355   PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:40 am Reply with quote
lamby

I know exactly which way I would like it to go and that is for HIM to go.he definitely thinks he is bigger than the club(especially after winning a WC medal) and putting in the odd brilliant game is just not good enough. that Utd fan that slagged him off at the last game was speaking on behalf of the majority of fans.get the big money for him now and invest that in 2 or 3 midfielders that put in 100% EVERY game.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #356   PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:22 am Reply with quote
mick turner

Totally agree Lamby! I was so excited when we brought him back to the club, but he is a big time Charlie. Fergie knew it before we did!

Post: #357   PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

lamby wrote:
I know exactly which way I would like it to go and that is for HIM to go.he definitely thinks he is bigger than the club(especially after winning a WC medal) and putting in the odd brilliant game is just not good enough. that Utd fan that slagged him off at the last game was speaking on behalf of the majority of fans.get the big money for him now and invest that in 2 or 3 midfielders that put in 100% EVERY game.

Totally agree with what you say and after thinking about his performances and antics last season you are 100% right, he has to go, hopefully RM will come in for him with a stupidly high offer but the way he is acting at the moment he is doing himself no favours at all.

Post: #358   PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:09 pm Reply with quote
moatkinis

GET RID

Post: #359   PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:09 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Lots more rumours flying about, seemingly the Wan Bissaka transfer is very close to completion, lets hope they start to wrap up any deals very soon and it doesn`t drag on and on Smile

Post: #360   PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/06/26/manchester-united-finally-agree-50m-aaronwan-bissaka-deal-crystal/

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room