Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » mu Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post: #301   PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

bromerzz wrote:
Docking a club points - opens up pitch invasions to yobs who might set out to get an opposing club a points deduction.

If the @rseholes are from the opposing team then deduct points from them, simples....With all the CCTV it is not hard to identify anyone now.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #302   PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:55 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Totally outplayed and out fought, worst performance since Ole took over. Wolves thoroughly deserved the win.

Post: #303   PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:24 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Well done Wolves,thoroughly deserved.Martial,Pogba,Lingard pathetic tonight and were never up for this game which I find insulting to the shirt.my first criticism of Ole tonight,which was not changing things around on 60 minutes, as it was evident that the above players were not in the game.pretty sure that was our only chance of silverware this season so top 4 now the priority.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #304   PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:21 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

lamby wrote:
Well done Wolves,thoroughly deserved.Martial,Pogba,Lingard pathetic tonight and were never up for this game which I find insulting to the shirt.my first criticism of Ole tonight,which was not changing things around on 60 minutes, as it was evident that the above players were not in the game.pretty sure that was our only chance of silverware this season so top 4 now the priority.

Totally agree about the 3 players mentioned, never at the races at all....

Post: #305   PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:14 pm Reply with quote
mick turner

I thought The performance was back to a Mourinho or a Van Gaal kind of game. Really disappointed that we went backwards in this game, too many players coming back from injury in the starting lineup for me, leaving us 2nd to the ball on too many occasions. Serious lack of leadership and creativity on the pitch, hope itís a one off. Wolves played well and I hope they go on to win it.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #306   PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:43 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Another week before we get back to "proper" football Laughing Hate these international breaks, would rather watch paint dry Very Happy

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room