Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Property owners Thea Complex, Avgorou
Property owners Thea Complex, Avgorou 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quote
baileyboy
Pictures: 0

I would like sound out property owners of the above complex their views on setting up an informal "committee"
We will eventually get a demand for immovable property tax, sewage charges etc. from the developer. There is also the little matter of title deeds.
I think by having a committee we should all be singing from the same hymn sheet.
If you are interested please email me at
If you have email(s) of absent property owners could you please email them and seek their permission before passing on their email address to me.
Please rest assured once we get a data base set up there will be need for us to post on this forum.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Thea 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:01 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

Excellent idea.Like you we hear various rumours so to get together would be sensible.Do hope other residents feel likewise.

Posted on here as my "Livemail" link seems to have failed
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am Reply with quote
SensibleBob

I appreciate this thread is quite old but with a number of changes in ownership is there any chance of resurrecting it. Many of us have lived here 10 years + during which time the site still is not finished and therefore deeds are not issued.
One particular issue others not living here may know:
The building permit expired and I learn a new one is being applied for. Who actually should hold this paperwork as both developer and architect are being evasive. In particular has anyone had pv/solar systems installed and needed to "register" it at the local municipality. My understanding was no planning permission is needed yet the municipality want to register it!
Property owners Thea Complex, Avgorou 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments