Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Airlines & Flights » How to find the best value flights online in the January Sal
How to find the best value flights online in the January Sal 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:56 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

How to find the best value flights online in the January Sales

With the January Sales now on, it comes as no surprise that this month is the
busiest for flight bookings with thousands expected to book their 2019 trips.

To help travellers get the best value flights, the travel experts at Skyscanner
have been busy crunching their data to uncover new flight tips to save
travellers money. The 2019 Flight Insights identified Friday as the cheapest day
to fly out the UK and Sunday is the best day to jump online and grab a bargain.

There are also a host of destinations which have seen average flight prices drop
by up to 28%. For travellers... [
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

]

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Santorini Paul 1
Pictures: 0

I have always used Skyscanner as it is easy to use and very flexible regarding all the variables. Just lately I have found that if looking at monthly prices many of the slots in the table are blank requiring you to select that date to see the fare. This is inconvenient if you are flexible when you fly and are just looking for the cheapest fare.

I do like their 'from here to everywhere' option for providing food for thought.

Most of the time Easyjet is the best option for us to the UK so tend to use their website and use their '3 week view' which now seems much more flexible than just 3 weeks and shows a bar graph for comparing prices.

Paul.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:07 pm Reply with quote
trevnhil

We too use the easyjet site, as we go from Paphos to Manchester. You also get a good deal on car hire if you book it through them..

Trev..

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

This year i'll be mostly missing Cobalt Crying or Very sad

Had loads of good deals with them and they'll be hard to match.

Cheers

Steve

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:51 pm Reply with quote
alan99

I agree with Paul. Skyscanner often has blank prices
pain in neck. Momondo co UK is meant to be good.
From London to LCA I find easy jet and sometimes wizz are cheapest. Don't underestimate BA. Booking 9 to 12 months ahead can turn up good deals. I booked return summer for 116. They fly from heathrow and gtw.

Alan
How to find the best value flights online in the January Sal 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Airlines & Flights