Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus » Dog Beach Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post: #21   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:06 am Reply with quote
Blossom
Pictures: 0

mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Personally I believe if your so lazy, as not being able to bend down and pick up your dog's poop, something that takes a few seconds, then you shouldn't have a dog.

Agree with that, but it does not answer or solve a problem.

Need something that might help solve a problem without costing the tax payer.

Plus create a few jobs.

Is that so wrong. Idea

The answer is very simple, people pick up after their dogs, that dosnt cost the tax payer a penny,

The council already employ people , get them to patrol the beaches, Dog and Human and issue stiff fines for people littering and not picking up after their dogs, very easy to park up and photograph people not picking up... fines can then go towards improving the dog beaches.

Oh! For a perfect scenario.

Are you allowed to photograph someone without their permission. I took a photo of someone using a mobile phone whilst driving, took it to Paralimni Police station only to be told they cannot use it unless I asked the permission of the driver concerned because I am not an official of the law.

I was then lectured about taking photos of people without their consent.

One of my neighbors used to daily hose her pavement, verandas and anything that moved down, causing a small stream to flow down the road, one day a council van pulled up and took photos/videos so they could prosecute her, never happened again, so in answer to your question , yes officials.... can take photos,

That's what I just said
Rolling Eyes

An ordinary member of the public can not take a picture of someone and his dog doing a poo (the dog) and then using it as evidence.

Man this is hard work, no one is suggesting the public take photos....I said the council officials will take photos....are you you just slow?,,,,or just taking the P.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:12 am Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Personally I believe if your so lazy, as not being able to bend down and pick up your dog's poop, something that takes a few seconds, then you shouldn't have a dog.

Agree with that, but it does not answer or solve a problem.

Need something that might help solve a problem without costing the tax payer.

Plus create a few jobs.

Is that so wrong. Idea

The answer is very simple, people pick up after their dogs, that dosnt cost the tax payer a penny,

The council already employ people , get them to patrol the beaches, Dog and Human and issue stiff fines for people littering and not picking up after their dogs, very easy to park up and photograph people not picking up... fines can then go towards improving the dog beaches.

Oh! For a perfect scenario.

Are you allowed to photograph someone without their permission. I took a photo of someone using a mobile phone whilst driving, took it to Paralimni Police station only to be told they cannot use it unless I asked the permission of the driver concerned because I am not an official of the law.

I was then lectured about taking photos of people without their consent.

One of my neighbors used to daily hose her pavement, verandas and anything that moved down, causing a small stream to flow down the road, one day a council van pulled up and took photos/videos so they could prosecute her, never happened again, so in answer to your question , yes officials.... can take photos,

That's what I just said
Rolling Eyes

An ordinary member of the public can not take a picture of someone and his dog doing a poo (the dog) and then using it as evidence.

Man this is hard work, no one is suggesting the public take photos....I said the council officials will take photos....are you you just slow?,,,,or just taking the P.

Your post number14, you said very easy to park up and take photo's. Rolling Eyes

Post: #23   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:25 am Reply with quote
badger
Pictures: 25

At the start of Blossoms post 14 he clearly stated council workers.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #24   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:02 am Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

badger wrote:
At the start of Blossoms post 14 he clearly stated council workers.

That doesn't count. Embarassed Wink

Sorry blossom, just re read it as a whole sentence.

My internet connection is not that good in Thailand at the moment and some of the posts are a bit gobbly gook.

Sorry again.

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus