Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Banking & Insurance » Cyprus life insurance
Cyprus life insurance 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:46 am Reply with quote
jeba
Pictures: 0

Is there an online calculator which allows you to calculate the cost of life insurance and conveniently compare different companies offering life cover?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:13 am Reply with quote
gazzaga

its virtually impossible to get a straight answer from most life companies here. Even their websites give little idea of what it will cost.

Your question made me smile, sorry.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:56 am Reply with quote
jeba

I contacted a company by email. They phoned me, I told them what I wanted a quote for and received an email asking for what I told them over the phone already. I emailed and have been waiting for an answer ever since (3 weeks).
But from what they told me over the phone already it seems about three times the premium IŽd have to pay in my home country.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:21 pm Reply with quote
gazzaga

Cyprus is a very small market so most things are more expensive.

If it's not too personal a question for a public forum, whet do you want life insurance to protect?

If it is too personal, send me a message. I started my career in Insurance andd still work in the Financal services industry so I may be able to offer some pointers.

G
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:23 pm Reply with quote
lethargicinlarnaca

gazzaga wrote:
its virtually impossible to get a straight answer from most life companies here. Even their websites give little idea of what it will cost.

Your question made me smile, sorry.

I certainly agree with the above comment as even after a face to face meeting at an insurance company's office with a full time direct company employee we were unsure what the final costs would be. Language was not the problem prevarication was, needless to say our custom went elsewhere but not before we received a written📃breakdown of exactly what was covered by the policys and the price we would pay💸

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:26 pm Reply with quote
gazzaga

Which conmpany did you use in the end? The info could be useful for Jeba

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quote
lethargicinlarnaca

gazzaga wrote:
Which conmpany did you use in the end? The info could be useful for Jeba

The insurance company that provided a written explanation of our proposed insurance policy's and breakdown of cost was originally Laiki Cyprialife which is now CNP Cyprialife.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:17 pm Reply with quote
jeba

gazzaga wrote:
Cyprus is a very small market so most things are more expensive.

If it's not too personal a question for a public forum, whet do you want life insurance to protect?

If it is too personal, send me a message. I started my career in Insurance andd still work in the Financal services industry so I may be able to offer some pointers.

G

I want it to provide some additional support for my girlfriend should something happen to me.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:27 pm Reply with quote
gazzaga

Thanks Jeba, did you see the reply from LetargicinLarnaca?

Try CNP

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:46 pm Reply with quote
jeba

gazzaga wrote:
Thanks Jeba, did you see the reply from LetargicinLarnaca?

Try CNP

Yes, I did. Will look into it.
Cyprus life insurance 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Banking & Insurance