Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » Paphos Airport to Larnaca
Paphos Airport to Larnaca 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Sparky Pal
Pictures: 0

Hello,

I will be flying into Paphos from Dublin next summer, I would prefer to fly to Larnaca but there are no direct flights.
What would be the best way to get to Larnaca from Paphos airport, with a rough cost and time it would take.

Sparky Pal.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Paphos Airport to Larnaca 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 pm Reply with quote
DAC
Pictures: 9

Sparky Pal wrote:
Hello,

I will be flying into Paphos from Dublin next summer, I would prefer to fly to Larnaca but there are no direct flights.
What would be the best way to get to Larnaca from Paphos airport, with a rough cost and time it would take.

Sparky Pal.

Just jump on to the motorway and it'll take about sixty to eighty minutes, that's if you've got a car if not a taxi will cost you a fortune.

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:33 pm Reply with quote
JustThe2OfUs

As DAC has said, hire a car you can get some good deals if you shop around, by the time you have paid for transfers whether it be a shuttle bus or taxi you won't be paying much more for a car and it gives you the freedom to travel around

Moneymaxim is a decent site for car hire but if you do hire a car take out separate excess insurance but not with the rental company as they are expensive, Moneymaxim.co.uk also do that

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:57 pm Reply with quote
Sparky Pal

Thanks for that, I think I will hire a car.

Sparky Pal

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:48 pm Reply with quote
J B
Location: Shropshire/Staffordshire/Cheshire (UK) and Tala (Paphos) sometimes!

Have you thought about a bus?

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

I believe they are inexpensive.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:29 pm Reply with quote
cansweet
Pictures: 1

Sparky Pal,
I'm also from Ireland and come regularly to Ayia Napa region. No more direct flights to Larnaca I notice, so will also be using Ryanair to Paphos. I always hire a car, use Stevens Car hire and they're great to deal with, driving is also the same side of the road as in Ireland and never had a problem. I usually come in April/May and again in October to avoid the very hot summer. Great island/people/food/coffee and wonderful climate. Enjoy it all

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Sparky Pal

Thank you all for your replies, at least now I know I have a few options.

Sparky Pal.
Paphos Airport to Larnaca 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat