Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Disgraceful Pitch!
Disgraceful Pitch! 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at
Pictures: 0

Rather surprising that no Tottenham fan (especially the one who updates us whenever one of their players so much as farts!) has been on here to bemoan the state of the Wembley pitch last night! Confused

Then again, I suppose when you rent a ground on a short term basis you have to put up with these things!! Big Smile

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:49 am Reply with quote
dangambino

Absolutely true - and their fans stayed away in droves, unlike the MCFC fans who had to update all their travel arrangements. Maybe they're more concerned with their manager pining after Real.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:28 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Latest news I have heard is that Tottenham will not be able to move to their new home until the New Year.
And that it is costing another 200 million or more quid.

I fear my team is going to suffer like Arsenal did.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:16 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Rather surprising that no Tottenham fan (especially the one who updates us whenever one of their players so much as farts!) has been on here to bemoan the state of the Wembley pitch last night! Confused

Then again, I suppose when you rent a ground on a short term basis you have to put up with these things!! Big Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes a certain person has gone very very quiet about the so called wonder stadium Very Happy Very Happy Called it that because everyone is wondering when it will actually open Wink Wink

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:02 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

sugarray1955 wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Yes a certain person has gone very very quiet about the so called wonder stadium Very Happy Very Happy Called it that because everyone is wondering when it will actually open Wink Wink

I stand corrected Embarassed we have an update on what is to become the 8th wonder of the world, that is if it ever gets finished. Laughing You wouldn`t have thought it would take so long to build a stadium that doesn`t need a trophy room Laughing

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:22 am Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

sugarray1955 wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

I stand corrected Embarassed we have an update on what is to become the 8th wonder of the world, that is if it ever gets finished. Laughing You wouldn`t have thought it would take so long to build a stadium that doesn`t need a trophy room Laughing

Yes, I did see that 'reporterd' on the thread where the OP there takes great joy in talking to himself for hours on end! Laughing Laughing

BTW, I hear that they are using a lot of glass in the construction of the new Stadium.........which will fit in nicely with their team of bottlers!! Cool

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:54 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Jealous!!! of what? now if they had won at least one trophy in the last few years then maybe there could be a case of jealousy but for a stadium, one that has not even been played at, give me a break Laughing

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room