Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Banking & Insurance » House and contents insurance
House and contents insurance 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:07 pm Reply with quote
wolf97
Pictures: 0

Hi
I intend changing my house and contents insurance after an unsatisfactory experience with a local insurance firm after insuring with them for the past 3 years.Has anyone used Intasure and if so, would you mind letting me know what you think of them. Also, have you made a claim and what was the response? I am aware that they are a UK company and that they instruct local loss adjusters if there is a claim.
Thanks
Chris
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:11 pm Reply with quote
trevnhil

Good Luck Chris, sorry to see you are not sorted yet..
You know I favour Intasure. But it would be good to hear from anyone who has had a claim with them..

Trev..
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Jacs
Pictures: 6

We are with Intasure but luckily we have not had to make a claim.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:35 am Reply with quote
Liz Porteous

I have used Intasure for the last 10 years and have had to claim twice in that period and they could not have been more efficient and supportive. Both claims were break ins, one involving theft of pool pump and the other a number of items from our house.
We don't stay permanently in Cyprus so I had to fly out for the second claim and they even covered the cost of my flight in the claim! I would class them as excellent!

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:16 am Reply with quote
trevnhil

That is good news about the dealing of the claims Liz. Thanks for posting about it..

Trev..

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:16 am Reply with quote
stevecroad
Pictures: 2

We have been with Intasure for 10 years. About 6 years ago, 3 days after leaving our house in Cyprus, we had a telephone call from neighbours to say that water was coming out through our front door!
Our friends checked the house and found a pipe in the upstairs bathroom had broke and completely flooded everywhere. I contacted Intasure who were brilliant, a loss adjuster in Cyprus rang me within 10 minutes and arranged to meet at the property as soon as I got there. It took our friends a full day to get rid of the water. When I arrived there was no damage really, I repaired the pipe, I did explain to the loss adjuster over the phone that everything seemed to be ok, and he said that if anything occurred later in connection with the flood to contact him. So, it is good to know that they do actually look after you should you need them. Yes, I would certainly recommend Intasure.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:57 am Reply with quote
wolf97

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply to my post. I feel really reassured and will accept the very competative quote I received from Intasure.
Thanks
Chris

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:59 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Hi Chris,

I started with them when we added them as Forum Sponsors in 2007 - haven't
had to use them but they have always been prompt in responding to queries.

Cheers

Steve

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

House and contents insurance 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Banking & Insurance