Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Shopping in Paralimni & Services in Paralimni » CENTRAL HEATING
CENTRAL HEATING 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:33 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

Looking for reccomendations for someone to install central heating, any info much appreciated.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:31 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Wow, thought I would have some sort of response by now, evidently CH is not that prevalent here Smile

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:39 am Reply with quote
trevnhil

Central heating is alive and well in many peoples homes including my own. At least a couple of things may help people with their recommendations
We have no idea where you live, but I take it in the East of the island somewhere ?.
Secondly, what sort of Central heating?/ Electric under floor. Water under floor. Radiators ?? And are you wanting an oil or gas powered system??

Good luck I hope someone knows a good installer..
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:50 am Reply with quote
lamby

If you want a LPG heating system,I would highly recommend Andreas on 99595656.fitted many systems here.knows what he is doing,speaks perfect English and a really nice guy too.good luck.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:50 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

lamby wrote:
If you want a LPG heating system,I would highly recommend Andreas on 99595656.fitted many systems here.knows what he is doing,speaks perfect English and a really nice guy too.good luck.

Here are some more details regarding Andreas:

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:27 am Reply with quote
Santorini Paul 1

Valentis has been recommended on here recently and we have had work done and very pleased with the result. We did not have central heating done though.

Valantis - 99840623.

Past discussions on here say that before you fit central heating get your place well insulated otherwise you will just be heating the outside air.

Paul.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:41 am Reply with quote
chuckie

We used George at Androtherm and all the pipes etc were installed at the build stage.

Our neighbours had it installed as an afterthought also by George.

We are both very satisfied with his work and it's very neat, unlike some i've seen.

We didn't want central heating in the bedrooms but the provision is there if needed, so neat you wouldn't really know it's there!

George's number is 99337871

HTH

Carol

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:39 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Many thanks for your replies, I will contact the people mentioned Smile

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:41 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

trevnhil wrote:
Central heating is alive and well in many peoples homes including my own. At least a couple of things may help people with their recommendations
We have no idea where you live, but I take it in the East of the island somewhere ?.
Secondly, what sort of Central heating?/ Electric under floor. Water under floor. Radiators ?? And are you wanting an oil or gas powered system??

Good luck I hope someone knows a good installer..

Well being as it is posted in the PARALIMNI section should have been a clue.. As for the type of fuel I am not really bothered.

Last edited by sugarray1955 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:25 am Reply with quote
trevnhil

Sorry Suggarray.. I missed completely the section heading Sad

We went for ordinary wall mounted radiators run by a gas boiler in an outside cupboard. No 'boiler house' needed to be built..

Trev..

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:06 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

trevnhil wrote:
Sorry Suggarray.. I missed completely the section heading Sad

We went for ordinary wall mounted radiators run by a gas boiler in an outside cupboard. No 'boiler house' needed to be built..

Trev..

Thank you for the reply, I apologise if my reply was slightly terse, I was in a hurry when posting it and it is only after reading it again that I see it may have come across in the wrong way. Embarassed

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:10 pm Reply with quote
trevnhil

No problem at all Smile Do make sure you get a few prices. We are in a new build (2011) and when the build started the architect got us a price from a heating engineer / plumber.
It was over 21,000 Shocked Shocked We decided NOT to have heating. We could not afford it.
But someone told us to go to a firm in Paphos and buy the materials and get a plumber to install it all. We did and the price worked out at around 8,000

A lesson learnt for us..
CENTRAL HEATING 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Shopping in Paralimni & Services in Paralimni