Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Yet more dross.
Yet more dross. 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:41 pm Reply with quote
lamby
Pictures: 0

Another pathetic showing from this shower.not one of them should be paid for that dross.Marcial,Pogba,Lindeloff should be shipped out asap.their is a huge lack of quality here and while the agents and scouts are getting their huge kick backs,the fans are being * urine *.d on.Jose has also lost the dressing room so time to go.pathetic,pathetic,pathetic.West Ham showed far more passion and thoroughly deserved their win.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Blimey! We won?? Shocked
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Blimey! We won?? Shocked

"We" Mr T?!! Shocked

Don't tell me you're an 'ammer!!! Dancing

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:03 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Blimey! We won?? Shocked

"We" Mr T?!! Shocked

Absolutely! I grew up with “Look after your car Mister?” in the 1950s. Trevor Brooking was a part time PE teacher at my school.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:13 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Re: Yet more dross. 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:26 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

lamby wrote:
Another pathetic showing from this shower.not one of them should be paid for that dross.Marcial,Pogba,Lindeloff should be shipped out asap.their is a huge lack of quality here and while the agents and scouts are getting their huge kick backs,the fans are being * urine *.d on.Jose has also lost the dressing room so time to go.pathetic,pathetic,pathetic.West Ham showed far more passion and thoroughly deserved their win.

Totally agree, I have always defended Jose but yesterday left me lost for words. His team selection was bizarre to say the least, looks like his position is untenable at the moment, think it would take a miracle to turn things around and I honestly don`t know if he has that level of man management to do it. Well done to West Ham they were far superior all over the pitch. Watched Chelsea v Liverpool last night and the difference in their style of play to ours is like chalk and cheese. If the talk of Zidane coming in is true, then at this moment in time I would jump at it.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

Maybe it’s just that the irons have the better manager
Sagalout

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:07 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Blimey! We won?? Shocked

"We" Mr T?!! Shocked

Absolutely! I grew up with “Look after your car Mister?”

I bet you're the kid who charged my dad half a crown, and when we came back the car was sitting on bricks! Evil or Very Mad
Wink

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: I thought I knew you from somewhere!! 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Blimey! We won?? Shocked

"We" Mr T?!! Shocked

I bet you're the kid who charged my dad half a crown, and when we came back the car was sitting on bricks! Evil or Very Mad
Wink

The usual insult.

Where on earth do you think a bunch of snotty nosed, holes in shoes, wiping their butts on bits of the News of the World at the bottom of the garden kids would get something as exotic as bricks from. Rolling Eyes
Re: I thought I knew you from somewhere!! 
Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Blimey! We won?? Shocked

"We" Mr T?!! Shocked

Wink

The usual insult.

Where on earth do you think a bunch of snotty nosed, holes in shoes, wiping their butts on bits of the News of the World at the bottom of the garden kids would get something as exotic as bricks from. Rolling Eyes

Well you STOLE them......obviously!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:23 pm Reply with quote
lamby

sagalout wrote:
Maybe it’s just that the irons have the better manager
Sagalout

This is more than just about the manager sagalout.the hammers were playing with passion and often excellent football.whilst I would jump at the chance of Zidane coming in,there are some truly poor quality players at the club that should be shipped out.as said by SR,the quality and style of play in the Chelsea v Liverpool game was a planet away from anything we're churning out.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Ive previously said on other threads that Jose has been Toxic, at every club his been at, and was shouted down by Man U fans saying the guys a winner etc etc, at the end of the day most of the current Man U players wouldn't get into any of the current Premiership teams playing Champions league, having said that the Yank owners wont allow the Man U brand to slip, another couple of loses and its the tin tack for Jose.

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:32 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:14 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Word is Man U have been in talks with Zidanes agents.... If I were a Man U fan I would be getting my Prayer beads/mat out...Laughing

Post: #15   PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:20 am Reply with quote
sagalout

Take your point lamby but West Ham are playing the way they are because of the manager. He has made some good buys, he’s motivated them better than the last couple of managers. Whereas Jose has done the opposite. He seems to have lost his way.
We all laughed with him when he first came over, he was a breath of fresh air. But now he believes his own myth. This is his dream job & again that phrase’lost the changing room’ is floating around. There’s a great manager in there somewhere, maybe a long break & a return toEurope will help, but he’s making poor choices now.
Sagalout.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Yet more dross. 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room