Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » mu Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post: #201   PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:13 pm Reply with quote
lamby
Pictures: 0

Yes,Fred looks like a really good prospect.busy and has a good engine too.really not sure if Sanchez is going to make it unless Jose moves him further inside.also thought Andreas Pereira had a solid game.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #202   PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Well done Brighton,excellent performance and a deserved 3 points.well,early days this season but I'm afraid Jose is on borrowed time after today's performance.telling that our away fans were interviewed after the game and are now turning on him(these are generally the hard core that will stick with a manager during bad times) shocking attitude again and planets away from City,Liverpool etc. whether it's tactics,personalities or whatever,I don't see this being turned around and this after yet more millions spent!

Post: #203   PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:45 am Reply with quote
stevecroad
Pictures: 2

lamby wrote:
Well done Brighton,excellent performance and a deserved 3 points.well,early days this season but I'm afraid Jose is on borrowed time after today's performance.telling that our away fans were interviewed after the game and are now turning on him(these are generally the hard core that will stick with a manager during bad times) shocking attitude again and planets away from City,Liverpool etc. whether it's tactics,personalities or whatever,I don't see this being turned around and this after yet more millions spent!

Maybe Jose is part of the problem but those players need to look at themselves too, that performance was a disgrace, some players on £200k plus, shocking. I know players have off days, but 11 of them? Fully deserved win by Brighton, United were clueless.

Steve Croad

Post: #204   PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:59 am Reply with quote
Blossom

stevecroad wrote:
lamby wrote:

Maybe Jose is part of the problem but those players need to look at themselves too, that performance was a disgrace, some players on £200k plus, shocking. I know players have off days, but 11 of them? Fully deserved win by Brighton, United were clueless.

Steve Croad

I think the problem is Jose and his management style, you could see last season things were not right, he is always publicly slagging his players off, while playing park the bus tactics, come on your managing one of the biggest clubs on the planet...Utd have spent £700 million in the last six years on players and he still moans about not having enough players, I remember last season at Wembley when he pulled Progba to the side and tore into him for not defending, Progba is a creative attacking player Jose.... Pogba was influential in winning the World cup for France, yet he wasnt interested yesterday???? somethings not right, did anyone see Ed Woodwards face at the end of the game, my guess is Jose will not see the season out with Zinedine Zidane waiting in the wings.....Compare how the Brighton players gave their all for Chris Houghton,,,, and on a fraction of the wages paid to Utd players.

Post: #205   PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:28 am Reply with quote
mick turner

Shambolic and shameful display. What about the fans, especially those who travelled to Brighton? Each and every one of them should be reimbursed, fully! Mourinho and his negativity has entered every pore of our great club and the performances reflect him, just as Guardiola and Klopp teams reflect their outlook. What are the board going to do? Waste another season or act now? They clearly would not back him in the transfer market and I donít blame them, he has spent an absolute fortune yet still complains he hasnít! When he took over he said basically that he had to repair the damage done by Van Gaal, well lord help whoever takes over from Mourinho! He never takes responsibility for the current demise, just goes on about his history, needs to live in the present!! We are and it is very uncomfortable! Gutted.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #206   PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:14 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Dire, dire, dire, at a loss for words really, I know a lot of people are blaming Jose but the players yesterday (apart from the subs and Degea) were woeful, you can see why he was desperate to purchase at least one central defender... We will be lucky to finish in the top 4 if we continue to play like this, one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed..

Post: #207   PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:05 am Reply with quote
mick turner

Another wonderful, positive and charismatic performance from Jose to the press yesterday. He needs the Samaritans phone number and so so I after watching him. If itís that bad he should just go now and put us all out of our shared misery.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #208   PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:09 pm Reply with quote
lamby

JM puts such a miserable danm cloud over everything at our club now.his pre match meetings with the press start the weekend off in such bad taste that it not only alienates the media and opposing fans but our own support too.this planned fly over by the LUHG brigade should include JM as well as his signings so far are no improvement on before.come on UTD, go and get Zidane before someone else does and bring back some class to our great club.

Post: #209   PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:27 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Whether it is a facade or not I don`t know but it is not pretty to watch, and as already stated it leaves an air of gloom and doom around the club..

Post: #210   PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Well looking forward to tonight`s match with a lot of trepidation. Which United are going to turn up? Players that want to fight and scrap for the badge or the lethargic group that turned up against Brighton. FFS Jose throw the shackles off and have a real go at them tonight, one can only hope... Got plenty of Leon on stock to either celebrate or drown my sorrows Smile

Post: #211   PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:25 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Going to be really interesting tonight's match.historically, we have good results v Spurs but they are a very good team on their day.can only see huge pressure mounting on Jose if we get beat tonight and will show if certain players want to play for him.a win and can see Jose giving the hush finger to the media again and Utd giving him more time to put things right.how times have changed!

Post: #212   PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:01 pm Reply with quote
lamby

What a crazy night! fair enough Utd came racing out of the traps and Lukaku should have given us a deserved lead but respect to Spurs they defended well for the first half and about the right result at half-time.such a difference 2nd half and JM clapping the crowd at full time was a pure cover up for the dire performance of the defence(Shaw the exception).
Spurs were brilliant tonight and would really like them to win the league as we have no chance.JM will never be a Utd manager as long as I live,roll on the next defeat and it kills me to say that as a life long dyed in the wool red.

Post: #213   PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:46 am Reply with quote
Blossom

lamby wrote:
What a crazy night! fair enough Utd came racing out of the traps and Lukaku should have given us a deserved lead but respect to Spurs they defended well for the first half and about the right result at half-time.such a difference 2nd half and JM clapping the crowd at full time was a pure cover up for the dire performance of the defence(Shaw the exception).
Spurs were brilliant tonight and would really like them to win the league as we have no chance.JM will never be a Utd manager as long as I live,roll on the next defeat and it kills me to say that as a life long dyed in the wool red.

Good and fair shout Lamby, ive posted on here before about my dislike for Jose, always puts the blame on everyone else, and ive been told to shut it because his a winner, yes he has won trophys , but as a man his a loser, remember how he destroyed that lady Dr at Chelsea?,,, his press conference after the match was embarrassing, calling for everyone to give him respect, would that be like the respect you give others jose??????... Utd are the biggest club in the land with a proud and rich history, they dont need this egocentric clown leading them.

Last edited by Blossom on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Post: #214   PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:38 am Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Blossom wrote:
lamby wrote:

Good and fair shout Lamby, ive posted on here before about my dislike for Jose, always puts the blame on everyone else, and ive been told to shut it because his a winner, yes he has won trophys , but as a man his a loser, remember how he destroyed that lady Dr at Chelsea?,,, his press conference after the match was embarrassing, calling for everyone to give him respect, would that be like the respect you give others jose??????... Utd are the biggest club in the land with a proud and rich history, they dont need this clown leading them.

Agree with that.

I didn't watch it because I am a Jinx, when Spurs went 2- nil up I thought I would put it on but Helix went down on most stations.

Post: #215   PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:16 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Well done Spurs, but I actually thought that was some of the best football we have played for ages, if and it is a big if, we can solve the defence problem then hopefully we can start to put points on the board.

Post: #216   PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:04 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

At last a clean sheet and 3 more points, Burnley were very disappointing, that said I liked Fellaini in the role he was playing on Sunday, gave a lot more security to the back 4 and allowed Pogba more freedom. A couple of weeks off due to the Mickey Mouse internationals now Very Happy

Post: #217   PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:52 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Another 3 points in the bag, thought we were superb at times in the first half, but Watford were excellent in the second and we were hanging on at the end. Fellaini, never been a massive fan, but his last 2 performances in that more defensive role have been great, this gives Pogba the freedom to do what he wants and he looks happier doing it. Great save from Degea at the end to give us all the points, hopefully the defense is becoming settled and starting to gel. CL on Wednesday to look forward to Smile

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room