Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Why the hatred?????
Why the hatred????? 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:57 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

I understand we are all fiercely loyal to our teams, what I don`t understand is the hatred directed by one person at one particular team. I love this forum especially if there is banter involved, but what I will not associate myself with is the hatred of someone else`s team, I just don`t get it. Maybe I am seeing something different to everyone else? but there is no need to continually bring another team into the thread especially when that team was not even on the pitch. It is no wonder said person gets virtually no responses to his venomous posts.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:04 am Reply with quote
bubblechris

Why raise this post again and feed the beast?

I'm not sure I know who you refer to but as I do not read all the football posts possibly for this reason, I would suggest you do the same or suck it up.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:07 pm Reply with quote
dannymarks

well said sugarray. football should be about fun and plenty of banter. good honest banter and to most of us it is.

its hard to ignore all the time, so i do comment now and again.

lets hope for a great season all round.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:18 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

bubblechris wrote:
Why raise this post again and feed the beast?

I'm not sure I know who you refer to but as I do not read all the football posts possibly for this reason, I would suggest you do the same or suck it up.

Suck what up? what are you on about? as usual your post is as clear as mud. I have nothing to suck up, the posts I refer to are not aimed at me or the club I support. Just jog along and don`t bother eading my posts if they bother you so much Rolling Eyes

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:19 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

dannymarks wrote:
well said sugarray. football should be about fun and plenty of banter. good honest banter and to most of us it is.

its hard to ignore all the time, so i do comment now and again.

lets hope for a great season all round.

True DM, love the banter but don`t like the constant sniping all the time, it is just not warranted.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:25 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

My view entirely sugarray, I truly believe that some posts I have had are nothing short of bulling & or trolling by a very sad person. As a grown up (some people no matter their age don’t fit that term), you shouldn’t hate anyone or their team. As I have said there are 3 types of souls old & new. Old souls are easily recognised by their willingness to pass thru with a smile & greet all with respect. New souls rush around finding everything bright & fun. Oh the other ones. Sad, disappointed by life’s choices, fail to respect others irrespective of who & or what they are. They constantly hate small or big things in their life & feel everyone is against them. They troll everyone to force them into submission. They are called ‘R’ souls avoid them at all costs
Sagalout

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:19 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

sagalout wrote:
My view entirely sugarray, I truly believe that some posts I have had are nothing short of bulling & or trolling by a very sad person. As a grown up (some people no matter their age don’t fit that term), you shouldn’t hate anyone or their team. As I have said there are 3 types of souls old & new. Old souls are easily recognised by their willingness to pass thru with a smile & greet all with respect. New souls rush around finding everything bright & fun. Oh the other ones. Sad, disappointed by life’s choices, fail to respect others irrespective of who & or what they are. They constantly hate small or big things in their life & feel everyone is against them. They troll everyone to force them into submission. They are called ‘R’ souls avoid them at all costs
Sagalout

So true saga mate.

No room for hatred in the boot room or anywhere else for that matter.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:19 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

Good start to the season Mouse for the Spurs maybe, just maybe you’re starting to dream 😀
Sagalout

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:35 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

sagalout wrote:
Good start to the season Mouse for the Spurs maybe, just maybe you’re starting to dream 😀
Sagalout

Much too early yet mate.

Probably have another nightmare end.

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:25 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Just to clarify for A certain person, the hatred I refer to is not aimed at MUFC...

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:27 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

sagalout wrote:
Sagalout

Well said SL, lets keep the banter but at least keep it friendly Smile

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room