Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Top four predications Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:03 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

What you don't understand blossom is that by calling Arsenal the Woolwich nomads you are insulting Arsenal supporters.

You never call them by their correct name, and you do have this obsession of running them down whenever you can.

Why can't you accept, that what happened nearly 100 years ago does not matter.

Hate is a nasty thing, so why don't you just give it a rest and enjoy the Boot room for what it was meant to be for.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
I have to agree with SL here, time to give it a rest with the venom where Arsenal are concerned, I could never understand why PTH was so against you but with these stupid insulting posts I am now staring to see why he was like that. There is no need for the insults, banter I understand the insults I don`t. When you have actually won the premiership, then maybe you can start to lord it over the gunners, until you do that you are just another team with potential but just another team that has won nothing recently.

Calling them Woolwich nomads is as bad as I get, please show me any other insults,,, while your at it check out sagalots many many insults aimed at me in just his previous posting.... please show me any insults directed at sagalot I would love to see them cheers

Evidently what you post is viewed entirely differently by yourself and what others see. You have posted numerous negative and quite vindictive posts although it looks like you don`t see it that way. I think SL`s post is quite restrained and he even offers an olive branch at the end of it, will you be big enough to grasp it and carry on without the name calling???

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
I have to agree with SL here, time to give it a rest with the venom where Arsenal are concerned, I could never understand why PTH was so against you but with these stupid insulting posts I am now staring to see why he was like that. There is no need for the insults, banter I understand the insults I don`t. When you have actually won the premiership, then maybe you can start to lord it over the gunners, until you do that you are just another team with potential but just another team that has won nothing recently.

Calling them Woolwich nomads is as bad as I get, please show me any other insults,,, while your at it check out sagalots many many insults aimed at me in just his previous posting.... please show me any insults directed at sagalot I would love to see them cheers

Evidently what you post is viewed entirely differently by yourself and what others see. You have posted numerous negative and quite vindictive posts although it looks like you don`t see it that way. I think SL`s post is quite restrained and he even offers an olive branch at the end of it, will you be big enough to grasp it and carry on without the name calling???

Iím still waiting for someone to show me one insult I have directed to sagalot on thiis thread !!! Yet no one mentions the many insults by sagalot directed at me on just one post he made calling me sad etc etc so peeps if you guys want to lecture , try and be fair, cheers
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #24   PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:58 pm Reply with quote
mouse

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

Iím still waiting for someone to show me one insult I have directed to sagalot on thiis thread !!! Yet no one mentions the many insults by sagalot directed at me on just one post he made calling me sad etc etc so peeps if you guys want to lecture , try and be fair, cheers

You just don't get it do you.

Every time you call Arsenal, The Woolwich nomads, you are insulting them.
Every time you call them (Arsenal) cheats, you are insulting them and. Sagalout and all Arsenal supporters.

Can you not see that.

You are not stupid so please give it a rest, and call them Arsenal.

Post: #25   PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

You just don't get it do you.

Every time you call Arsenal, The Woolwich nomads, you are insulting them.
Every time you call them (Arsenal) cheats, you are insulting them and. Sagalout and all Arsenal supporters.

Can you not see that.

You are not stupid so please give it a rest, and call them Arsenal.

Not insulting them at all ....Fact they are from Woolwich and upsticks to move from South London crossing the river Thames to set up camp in the North London like nomads do.... so howís about you giving it a rest,,,, still no one says a word about the abuse from sags,,,,, save us the lectures thereís a good chap. COYS.

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 am Reply with quote
Blossom

After watching Liverpool , I think they will be Cityís closest challengers for the title this year

Post: #27   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:54 am Reply with quote
mouse

Sorry all you Arsenal supporters, he just ain't listening.

I have tried, it's now down the powers that be.

From an honest Tottenham fan on behalf of the majority of us.

The moderators could always edit his posts every time he insults Arsenal.

Post: #28   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:20 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

mouse wrote:

Who made you judge and jury of this forum....your so full of your self importance, your imbarresing yourself......still waiting for you to show us where I personally insulted sags....
Rolling Eyes

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #29   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:14 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:

Who made you judge and jury of this forum....your so full of your self importance, your imbarresing yourself......still waiting for you to show us where I personally insulted sags....
Rolling Eyes

As Mouse said you just don`t get it at all, I have always given you the benefit of the doubt but now I think maybe I was wrong and you are intent on just hurling insults then denying it. No one has said that you have personally insulted SL on this thread but you have certainly done it in the past on other threads. Kevin is a thoroughly decent guy and is trying to point out the errors of your posts but again you choose not to take his advice on board. This is the last time I will be replying to any of your posts regardless of what they are as I cannot be bothered interacting with a bigot....

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:30 pm Reply with quote
chuckie

Thank you to all the non Arsenal fans for trying to show Blossom the error of his ways.

I think the best thing is to ignore him (it might be difficult) then he can rant and rave as much as he likes.

With nobody responding he'll be talking to himself!!!

Carol
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #31   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:46 pm Reply with quote
mouse

chuckie wrote:
Thank you to all the non Arsenal fans for trying to show Blossom the error of his ways.

I think the best thing is to ignore him (it might be difficult) then he can rant and rave as much as he likes.

Carol

That is why I do not post anything written on the Tottenham thread started by Blossom.

You cannot reason with him.

Post: #32   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

mouse wrote:
chuckie wrote:

Carol

That is why I do not post anything written on the Tottenham thread started by Blossom.

You cannot reason with him.

It would be great if you didnít reply to any of my posts, but you canít help yourselve.

Post: #33   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:

Rolling Eyes

As Mouse said you just don`t get it at all, I have always given you the benefit of the doubt but now I think maybe I was wrong and you are intent on just hurling insults then denying it. No one has said that you have personally insulted SL on this thread but you have certainly done it in the past on other threads. Kevin is a thoroughly decent guy and is trying to point out the errors of your posts but again you choose not to take his advice on board. This is the last time I will be replying to any of your posts regardless of what they are as I cannot be bothered interacting with a bigot....
still not a mention of sags insults aimed at me .... hypercritical comes to mind,....look up what bigot means, you obviously havenít a clue....

Post: #34   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

chuckie wrote:

Carol

Please ignore my posts..... Iím perfectly happy with that
Top four predications 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room