Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Top four predications Goto page 1, 2  Next
Top four predications 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Blossom
Pictures: 0

My top four predictions for the new season are Man city Man utd Tottenham Liverpool, canít see the Thursday night Europa teams making an impact, just my opinion.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:35 pm Reply with quote
davethechip1

City, Liverpool, United, Chelsea

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:10 am Reply with quote
sagalout

City added quality to a great team
Liverpool again added quality
Kings of London added quality wonít loose away from home like last year
Either Chelsea if they sort themselves out Utd if Jose leaves or Tottenham Perciís if they aint to skint to spend.
Just my opinion
Sagalout

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:29 am Reply with quote
J B
Location: Shropshire/Staffordshire/Cheshire (UK) and Tala (Paphos) sometimes!

City (Stoke)
Boro (Middles)
County (Derby)
Albion (West Brom)

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:37 am Reply with quote
lamby

Kills me to say it but Liverpool could make it on their 29th attempt but still think City/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea.quite frankly a shocking transfer period for Utd unless something major happens this week.is it Ed Woodward and the boards way of putting Jose in a impossible situation or quite simply a lot of players not liking the playing style so not interested in signing?

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:24 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Unfortunately cannot see past City, then perm any other 3 from Chelsea, United, Liverpool and Spurs Smile

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quote
J B
Location: Shropshire/Staffordshire/Cheshire (UK) and Tala (Paphos) sometimes!

sugarray1955 wrote:
Unfortunately cannot see past City,

I suppose with the relegation of Stoke City and Swansea City and the promotion of Cardiff City that narrows it down to Leicester, Manchester and Cardiff ...

Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:53 am Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

City
United
Liverpool
Any of the London sides

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:28 am Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Unfortunately cannot see past City, then perm any other 3 from Chelsea, United, Liverpool and Spurs Smile
. Good shout, but I canít see Chelsea or the Woolwich nomads getting top 4 Thursday night Mickey Mouse football in far flung areas of Europe will take it out of them. Chelsea look too unsettled and the Woolwich will be battling it out with the likes of Burnley again.

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:02 am Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
. Good shout, but I canít see Chelsea or the Woolwich nomads getting top 4 Thursday night Mickey Mouse football in far flung areas of Europe will take it out of them. Chelsea look too unsettled and the Woolwich will be battling it out with the likes of Burnley again.

Nothing to do with me. Wink

Top London clubs this year.

1/ Tottenham
2/ Arsenal
3/ Chelsea

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:10 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

After watching Chelsea yesterday I think you are right, their defending was a total joke.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:13 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

J B wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Unfortunately cannot see past City,

I suppose with the relegation of Stoke City and Swansea City and the promotion of Cardiff City that narrows it down to Leicester, Manchester and Cardiff ...

Rolling Eyes

Laughing

How come you have not quoted anyone else`s post??? Rolling Eyes Also most people on here know that when City is referred to in the context of Champions it is the Manchester one being referred to....

Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 am Reply with quote
stevecroad
Pictures: 2

Liverpool will win the league.
City Runners up
Spurs Third
Arsenal or United to finish 4th

United really need to do something about their style of football, this is not the United way, boring one dimensional.

Steve

Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:00 pm Reply with quote
lamby

stevecroad wrote:
Liverpool will win the league.
City Runners up
Spurs Third
Arsenal or United to finish 4th

United really need to do something about their style of football, this is not the United way, boring one dimensional.

Steve

Agree totally Steve,although would prefer city to take it. Salford playing more attractive footie than utd at the moment!
Transfer Window 
Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:42 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

Been a busy one especially today. So do you still hold to your predictions.
Hers my unbiased & un hated views.
Man C top last season up from 3rd. They added Mahrez & still the team to beat.
Man U 2 up. From 6. Not really sorted themselves out Jose busy getting his excuses in first. If the boss donít think youíre good enough how does that make you feel? I think itís gonna be a Chelsea type season for them.
Spurs a decent 3rd but down from 2. Difficult one a good set of players but needed upgrading. £25mill for Grelish, no where near enough for a top English player. This shows money is very tight there as it was for us. Gonna start to be difficult as every one around them buys. Think ok for 4th.
Lípool4 so same as season before. They have spent well & early. Maybe a better year fancy them for 2
Chelsea 5from1 before. They seem adrift, the new manager has got a job on his hands. Like Spurs theyíve kept their best,if, they produce 2or 3 is possible.
Everton is an interesting one. Spent heavy & well. Lots of money behind the,pm, maybe Usimanov invests as well. This could be the club that is the one to stir it up. West Ham have also spent a lot as has Fulham. Thatís 9 points that wonít be as easy to get maybe. Itís gonna be fun
Now Arsenal 6 from 5. Home form was really good but fell apart away from home. Defensively awful. Think in Abuy weíve got a great striker & Lacca as well. Midfield with 2 new signings is better. Some solid defence signings, but not pacy. That might still be a problem for us. But itís got to be better than last yr. So for me enough for top 4.Gota go with Man C top Lpool 2 the rest is up for grabs for me, but ever the optimist 3 Arsenal 4Spurs provisory on Spurs. Harry is the best English striker no doubt I hope the lge hasnít worked him out. They did at the World Cup & he looked tired & a bit lost at the end. They need him as do England. If heís buzzin & the rest from the World Cup hit the ground running they could do it. But no investment when you dropped a place & all around you above & below have wel....
Sagalout

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:35 am Reply with quote
Blossom

City to win then it will be between Spurs Liverpool Man U.... forget Chelsea and the Woolwich Nomads, the Woolwich nomads donít have one player good enough to play for the current top four teams, not forgetting they finished a miserable fourteen points behind Spurs last season, and the best bit after Kroneke the owner sucks the club dry, they will be lucky to finish mid table, hope Leeds have a good season, top club, COYS.

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:07 am Reply with quote
sagalout

Blossom you silly boy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
only one to get personal & abusive as always you really must have a very sad childhood. Yet on your page you get upset if anyone dares suggest anything against the Perciís. Time to grow up & act like a man. We all have a bit of fun on here yet the abuse continues from you. Deeply sad man, deeply sad.
As you once said to me youíre big on facts, well conversations should be.
So in answer consider
Aubameyang, Laccazett, Guendouzi & Torreria. These would walk into any team. Mkhtaryna already proven PL player. So with respect (something you seem to lack). I suggest we have invested very well.
You have been big on how much monies you have to invest in the stadium & in players. I wrote something like, the amount & level of players you can afford will be shown at the window. Well, yesterday showed us, you wanted Grealish but could only offer 25 mill for a top English player, you couldnít afford to up the price, cause the monies ainít there. The stadium price is increasing on a daily basis, it still ainít ready even Poch said its close to a billion!!!! & as for his excuses better than Aresn ĎBrexití oh please!!!! .
Arsenal have won the lge as many times at White Hart Lane as the Perciís.
Youíve never won the lge since you came into London in 65!
Even your greatest ever striker Jimmy Greaves said Arsenal are the bigger club.
But we can go on like this forever. I do not hate any club, just take a minute & if you are able examine that word hate & what it actually means & what it does to people. I remember Arthur Rowe (an ex Arsenal employee) & Billy Nick & the joy of a great team. So I offer you a choice, letís forget your behaviour, be adults agree to differ, enjoy banter & stop being a sad disappointed so an so. Sadly I feel you ainít able to do that which speaks volumes about you, but l live in hope.
Sagalout

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:33 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Sad life, donít think so just been on a two week cruise, around the Med.. and as I speak Iím sitting in a cafe , in the middle of Roma, just found an Irish Bar, to watch the match later, as for insults take a look in the mirror befor accusing others...COYS

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:14 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

I have to agree with SL here, time to give it a rest with the venom where Arsenal are concerned, I could never understand why PTH was so against you but with these stupid insulting posts I am now staring to see why he was like that. There is no need for the insults, banter I understand the insults I don`t. When you have actually won the premiership, then maybe you can start to lord it over the gunners, until you do that you are just another team with potential but just another team that has won nothing recently.

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
I have to agree with SL here, time to give it a rest with the venom where Arsenal are concerned, I could never understand why PTH was so against you but with these stupid insulting posts I am now staring to see why he was like that. There is no need for the insults, banter I understand the insults I don`t. When you have actually won the premiership, then maybe you can start to lord it over the gunners, until you do that you are just another team with potential but just another team that has won nothing recently.

Calling them Woolwich nomads is as bad as I get, please show me any other insults,,, while your at it check out sagalots many many insults aimed at me in just his previous posting.... please show me any insults directed at sagalot I would love to see them cheers
Top four predications 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room