Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Well done England
Well done England 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:58 pm Reply with quote
Blossom
Pictures: 0

A big well done to the England team, coming fourth, in the World cup, with the youngest team is nothing to be ashamed of, you united the country and have the belief to go onwards and upwards,,,, and a shout out to Russia for hosting a perfect World cup....well done everyone. Applause Applause Applause
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Well done England 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:13 am Reply with quote
J B
Location: Shropshire/Staffordshire/Cheshire (UK) and Tala (Paphos) sometimes!

Blossom wrote:
A big well done to the England team, coming fourth, in the World cup, with the youngest team is nothing to be ashamed of, you united the country and have the belief to go onwards and upwards,,,, and a shout out to Russia for hosting a perfect World cup....well done everyone. Applause Applause Applause

United the country indeed ... apart from a few on here who seem intent on turning it in to a "my club's better than yours" argument ... again - yawn!

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:25 am Reply with quote
Blossom

J B wrote:
Blossom wrote:

United the country indeed ... apart from a few on here who seem intent on turning it in to a "my club's better than yours" argument ... again - yawn!

Mate I just ignore those few, sad people who haven't got much in their life...but trying to wind other forum members up, back to the topic, rewind back when the last England manager, was sat holding his head in his hands, after the Euros, clueless and lost, the fans turned their backs on the England team,,, We now have a young manager , young team, who finished fourth in the tournament, the whole country celebrating in unisen apart from a few sado's on here... take a bow Gareth you made us proud.
Well done england 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:47 am Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Blossom I ainít know sad person we done no good
As the reporter who is in charge of the Sunday supplement said in his column
Itís always about the next four years and he is right it is always about the next
Four years someone put on here we played two decent teams Belgium and Croatia and got beat by both and if you understand football wich sometimes
I doubt Croatia was there for the taking but they did not beat us we gave it to them because we played with nine men your beloved spurs let us down
Sad ole pete

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

A big well done Harry Kane on winning the World Cup Golden boot,only the second England player to achieve this,,,, also a Big thank you from me, I put Fifty euros for Harry to get the most goals at 17/1 before the tournament...Happy days
Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

J B wrote:
Blossom wrote:

Would you care to point out where that occurred Question Confused

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:37 am Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

J b you never see me put on hear that arsenal are the best team in the world
Or the Emirates is the best stadium in the world or the man who has won
Nothing is the best manager in the world I leave that to the other moron
He plays a lot of you on here like an old fiddle and most donít suss it
Look at yesterday did he say well done France no he never
He said once again abou t spurs harry kane won the golden boot
Two years ago I retired from my firm and I left 45 children
And thatís what he is to me a small petulant child
Pete
Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:44 am Reply with quote
J B
Location: Shropshire/Staffordshire/Cheshire (UK) and Tala (Paphos) sometimes!

Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Well, when I see such nonsense, I just skip over it, but for example, there was the one that 'tottenham bottled it'

Why can't we just be proud of what our young inexperienced team achieved and that they went out with their heads held high even if we weren't quite good enough.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

They DID bottle it............but? 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:04 am Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

J B wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Well, when I see such nonsense, I just skip over it, but for example, there was the one that 'tottenham bottled it'

Why can't we just be proud of what our young inexperienced team achieved and that they went out with their heads held high even if we weren't quite good enough.

And where in that thread, or anywhere else, was it said that "my club's better than yours"? Confused

As it was, none of the teams we beat could be considered 'World Class' so there was very little to be proud of! Cool

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room