Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » DAILY SHENANIGANS FROM TRUMPY DRUMPF Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post: #141   PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:59 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

Steve - SJD wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
No more Trumpy dump sh!t for a couple of weeks, wifey has surprised me with a trip to Iceland ( the country not the shop, before the smartarses get in) to visit our youngest granddaughter in Alftanes. Can`t say I will miss the hot humid weather either. And the bonus is our flights to Reykjavik are costing absolutely nothing, as her other Grandad is a Captain for Icelandair and has comped the flights Very Happy Not been in the summer before so looking forward to seeing the midnight sun.....Bon voyage suckers Wink Wink Wink

Poor timing Sugarray - what with Trump heading to the UK this week I thought
you would have been all over it Wink Will have to have a word with your wifey Laughing

Have a good holiday Cool

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve, only one night in the UK and that is at the airport then fly out on Friday to KEF. If she had booked us earlier I could have joined one of the many demostrations about the Dumpsters visit Very Happy

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #142   PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
No more Trumpy dump sh!t for a couple of weeks, wifey has surprised me with a trip to Iceland ( the country not the shop, before the smartarses get in) to visit our youngest granddaughter in Alftanes. Can`t say I will miss the hot humid weather either. And the bonus is our flights to Reykjavik are costing absolutely nothing, as her other Grandad is a Captain for Icelandair and has comped the flights Very Happy Not been in the summer before so looking forward to seeing the midnight sun.....Bon voyage suckers Wink Wink Wink

Won't miss you Ray Wink because I've, somehow, stumbled across an app on my TV system that super imposes Trump's latest whopper each time I change Channel! Razz

Have a good trip! Very Happy

I love your posts, you always make me smile with tour witticisms Very Happy Very Happy

Post: #143   PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:10 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

Have a good trip. I used to go to US Kef a lot back in the old days. Seen the 3am sun quite a few times. Although, it was usually falling out of some bar or other. So, no memories to share. I do remember it getting light at 11am and then dark at 2pm in the winter though!

Bon voyage.

Thank you, that was the same for us in Alta in Norway last November, sun rose at approx 10.20am and set at 12.00 noon, and the Irish lad we got talking to who lived there, said in December they got virtually no sunlight at all...

Post: #144   PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

Quote:
17:34
The Sun responds to Trump's 'fake news' claim
"We stand by our reporting and the quotes we used - including those where the president was positive about the prime minister, in both the paper and in our audio - and we're delighted that the president essentially retracted his original charge against the paper later in the press conference.

"To say the president called us 'fake news' with any serious intent is, well... fake news."

Post: #145   PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Well done Kwack. Woodyís supposed to be holding the fort here, whilst Ray gets tanned over midnight. I think heís done a woeful job of it so far though. Very Happy Wink

Post: #146   PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Well done Kwack. Woodyís supposed to be holding the fort here, whilst Ray gets tanned over midnight. I think heís done a woeful job of it so far though. Very Happy Wink

I tend to do a woeful job in most people's absence! Embarassed

As 'mouse' will readily confirm!! (Private observation! Cool )!!

Post: #147   PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:20 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #148   PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:18 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

"GDP, in fact, has doubled and tripled since I've taken over."
The Sun, July 13, 2018

According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the U.S. GDP rose from $18.6 trillion in 2016 to $19.4 trillion in 2017.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #149   PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:10 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

This is classic, how anyone with half a brain can support this guy is beyond me, it gets really funny at about 30 seconds in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post: #150   PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:14 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Post: #151   PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:50 am Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Iíve often wondered why Iím so slow now I no Iíve only got half a brain
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #152   PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:59 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Trump Jumps the Gun (Again) on Health Plans Posted on Friday, July 27th, 2018

President Donald Trump touted ďrecord businessĒ for new health insurance plans under a federal rule that hasnít yet gone into effect. In fact, since at least December 2017, he has periodically, and prematurely, boasted that ďmillionsĒ of people are already signing up for these association health plans.

Post: #153   PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:56 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

One for GOT fans Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post: #154   PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:38 am Reply with quote
jims
Pictures: 2

Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Pete

That seems a gross over estimation. Smile

Post: #155   PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:50 am Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

jims wrote:
Pete

Laughing Laughing

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Re: A lie a day from trump and his cohorts 
Post: #156   PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:54 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

jims wrote:
Pete

Oooohhhh be careful Jim Wink

Post: #157   PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

"We believe that only American citizens should vote in American elections, which is why the time has come for voter ID, like everything else. Voter ID,

"You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture."

President Donald J. Trump.
31 July, 2018.

Post: #158   PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:32 am Reply with quote
devil
Pictures: 1

When did he last buy groceries?

Post: #159   PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:42 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Kwacka wrote:
"We believe that only American citizens should vote in American elections, which is why the time has come for voter ID, like everything else. Voter ID,

"You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture."

President Donald J. Trump.
31 July, 2018.

You literally could not make this up Very Happy Then again this is the idiot who thinks the Stealth fighter is actually invisible to the eye Very Happy Very Happy

Post: #160   PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Unbelievable, and now Trumpsters administration are allowing the use of asbestos again Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat