Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » DAILY SHENANIGANS FROM TRUMPY DRUMPF Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
DAILY SHENANIGANS FROM TRUMPY DRUMPF 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:50 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

How low can this tw*t go...

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Last edited by sugarray1955 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

Sorry, but I have to correct this.

The Washington Post records Trump's lies, and it worked out at an average 6.5 times a day.

In 497 days, President Trump has made 3,251 false or misleading claims.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:57 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Kwacka wrote:
Sorry, but I have to correct this.

The Washington Post records Trump's lies, and it worked out at an average 6.5 times a day.

In 497 days, President Trump has made 3,251 false or misleading claims.

No problem, my heading is a little ambiguous, it was not meant to reflect the total number of lies per day but just one I will be posting on here everyday Smile
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:55 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Here is a couple from today....

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:35 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:51 pm Reply with quote
jeba

sugarray1955 wrote:

Strange that now he signed an executive order not to separate children from their parents. Isn´t this in direct contravention of his claim that he can´t do anything about that problem?

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

sugarray even with just one lie a day you're going to be busy for a long, long time Laughing Wink

Cheers

Steve

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

I’m wondering where Kwacka’s point 5 a day comes in.

Why aren’t we getting the other 5.5??

What tome sets up a team dedicated to monitoring their President’s lies? What’s the motive? Confused

Does RT/Sputnik have one to monitor Putin’s? A career professional liar for the KGB in his early days and creator of a very successful State lying machine nowadays.

Trump should perhaps take a leaf out of Putin’s book and set up Trolling factories to outsource the work. Eg, 20+ conspiracy theories floated about the Skripal incident. Lots faithfully echoed, verbatim, by the usual gormless sheep in the West. Baaaaahhhhhhhh!

Never gets a mention of course.

Just more of the usual left wing, petulant hypocrisy.

“I like Donald Trump” Wink Laughing

Sorry to interrupt the mutual admiration efforts. Please carry on - relentlessly. Rolling Eyes

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Actually this one is not one of his lies but thought it showed what a racist tw*t he is,

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:01 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:12 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Mr Tibbs wrote:

What tome sets up a team dedicated to monitoring their President’s lies? What’s the motive? Confused

Does RT/Sputnik have one to monitor Putin’s? A career professional liar for the KGB in his early days and creator of a very successful State lying machine nowadays.

Trump should perhaps take a leaf out of Putin’s book and set up Trolling factories to outsource the work. Eg, 20+ conspiracy theories floated about the Skripal incident. Lots faithfully echoed, verbatim, by the usual gormless sheep in the West. Baaaaahhhhhhhh!

Sorry to interrupt the mutual admiration efforts. Please carry on - relentlessly. Rolling Eyes

WTF has Putin got to do with Trump and his lies? this thread in case you have misunderstood the title is about Trump`s lies, you are trying to do what Trump is doing and deflect away from the root cause of the problem. BTW I am not a leftie and never have been, but I am a decent human being and it is this indecency of Trump that really affronts me. Hopefully people who are not on Twitter will actually see what a vile repugnant piece of sh!t that Trump is.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:13 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Steve - SJD wrote:
sugarray even with just one lie a day you're going to be busy for a long, long time Laughing Wink

Cheers

Steve

Couldn`t agree more Steve Very Happy

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Mr Tibbs wrote:

Even more of the usual left wing, petulant hypocrisy.

And here's more of the usual left wing, petulant hypocrisy.

All from Politico

Quote:
Ideology and influence
In a 2007 opinion piece, progressive watchdog group Media Matters for America accused Politico of having a "Republican tilt".[62] In contrast, in 2011 politically conservative The Daily Caller declaimed Politico as having a pronounced liberal bias.[63] A 2012 study found that the percentage of Politico readers that identify as Democrats—29%—is the same percentage that identifies as Republicans.[64]

Obvious proof of left-wing bias.

Meanwhile the

and

continue with their recording - although

is critical of the WP when they write outrageous responses like:
Quote:
Washington Post correction: “Trump tends to deem negative articles as ‘fake news’ even if they are accurate. Mainstream news organizations can certainly make mistakes, or rely on sources who are inaccurate, but they do not use nonexistent sources or print ‘pure fiction.’ ”

and TD puts things right with their correction:

Quote:
This almost needs no response because most people know how ridiculous it is. Of course, Trump lies endlessly. He hardly knows how to speak an honest sentence. (After all, he’s a barely literate man who called himself “a genius” just a couple of days ago.) But the idea that The Washington Post, long known to put out propaganda for the CIA and other government agencies, is somehow free of intentionally misleading the American public is laughable on a level that would put the new Dave Chappelle special to shame.

Why Trump? Because he lies. Repeatedly. On social media, TV, at his 2020 campaign rallies/money raising events, if he didn't lie there wouldn't be anything to write.

Please, if you want to talk about Putin, start a 'Putin's lies' thread, stop slinging red herrings about.

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:59 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

sugarray1955 wrote:
WTF has Putin got to do with Trump and his lies? this thread in case you have misunderstood the title is about Trump`s lies, you are trying to do what Trump is doing and deflect away from the root cause of the problem.

There was no interest in Trump until he became a contender and then won the Presidency. Even before the election though there was a continual tirade of vitriol from people with left wing views. Since, it has been virtually continuous. Now it seems in here we are to get a daily update.

It all started when Trump campaigned and became a world leader. Consequently, I think it entirely appropriate to make comparisons between the criticism he attracts generally, and particularly in here, with his peers. Trump isn't a phenomena in isolation. Putin seems the most appropriate comparison in that respect and I disagree with Kwacka that it's a red herring.

So - we have man A. Basically a buffoon - a clown - with a propensity for making ridiculous statements without engaging brain. Putting his foot - or often both - firmly in his mouth. A man of coarse and questionable character and disposition. In 5 months, nevertheless, he could become a lame duck, if the US electorate's feelings reflect your own. In 3 years he could well be a footnote in history. Much like Carter perhaps.

Man B is a dictator and will, despite the veneer of democratic elections, remain so until he decides not to be. He holds all the organs of state under his absolute control. He has demonstrated on 2 occasions a penchant for grabbing large chunks of his neighbours' territory and relabeling it Mother Russia. That sort of activity was very fashionable back in the 30s. He has created and cultivates state organisations whose explicit task is to spin lies and deception across the world, whilst also doing their best to undermine western democratic processes. He encourages a program of his state security assassinating his critics wherever they can be found.

Whats always intrigued me is why man A's every word is forensically analysed and critically ridiculed whilst man B's nefarious activities not only escape any criticism but rarely even get a mention. Confused Putin of course is just an example. There are others. Some much worse - that never get so much as a passing comment.

The Trump thing seems to me to be an example of mass hysteria and at the least is obsessive in nature.

Why do leaders have to be "likable"? Churchill, for instance, was a pretty obnoxious individual by some accounts and a drunkard to boot. Nevertheless he was obviously an outstanding national leader during his wartime stewardship.

Personally, I couldn't give a tinker's cuss about Trump being a liar (aren't they all at the end of the day?) or a p-ussy grabber. What worries more is Russian nuclear bombers and submarines around the UK coast and whether the man's dreams of past empire restored will drive him to make a grab for the Baltic states.

It's a question of getting things in perspective perhaps?

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:04 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

sugarray1955 wrote:
Actually this one is not one of his lies but thought it showed what a racist tw*t he is,

This is a good example of my point.

There is absolutely nothing to substantiate this accusation. Despite repeated attempts by various organisations to find evidence for it - nothing - zilch. It's just the unsupported accusation of one individual. You elevate it though to the level of definitive proof because of course it supports your views.

You might want to be honest with yourself and ask how much of the other stuff might actually be questionable.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Now it seems in here we are to get a daily update.

You could start one about Putin or KJU etc etc and I would probably agree
with much of what you say about them.

Isn't the thing though that we tend to hold those we consider as "friends" to
a different, higher standard than those we consider to be "unfriendly/enemies"?

You may not agree, but when Trump is criticised the response that oh but
Putin, KJU are worse matters very little.

Whilst I agree that the mid-terms could change things the damage may
well have already been done. I doubt that those in the UK steel/aluminium
industry are going to be happy if the new tariffs cost jobs. Similarly those
in the auto industry, where Trump has been talking about 20% tariffs today
will likely not welcome the uncertainty that this President brings. He may
well be just doing what he said he would which makes it even worse that
he was voted in in the first place.

Cheers

Steve

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Steve - SJD wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:

Cheers

Steve

There's really no point in raising threads about world despots though Steve. My point is that - as we saw recently - absolutely despicable people like KJU, basically murdering barstewards, with the blood of many on their hands, will be brushed aside. Boring. That whilst, if Trump sends one of his characteristically ridiculous tweets, or breaks wind in public, banner headlines. It's always seemed a really weird situation to me.

It does appear that, with the mid terms coming up, Trump's in a hurry to deliver on his campaign promises. Whether we agree or not, isn't that what he's doing?

It's a democracy of course. The people will judge. Unlike in lots of other places which - sshhhhhh - we seldom mention. Red herrings it seems.

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

There is absolutely nothing to substantiate this accusation. Despite repeated attempts by various organisations to find evidence for it - nothing - zilch. It's just the unsupported accusation of one individual. You elevate it though to the level of definitive proof because of course it supports your views.

You might want to be honest with yourself and ask how much of the other stuff might actually be questionable.

Yes, it might not be true, according to your link.

But we do know Trump is a racist, he was taken to court by the Justice Department twice.

But don't forget his attack on a Muslim U.S. Army officer killed in Iraq (and the subsequent attacks on his parents when they complained),

The judge in a class action was biased because he came from Mexico.

His Obama 'birther' campaign.

Mexicans are criminals and rapists.

Attempts to ban Muslims.

When attempting to open a casino to compete with one owned by a indigenous Americans "“they don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”" and that the mafia had infiltrated 'indian casinos'.

The Central Park Five

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:23 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Steve - SJD wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:

Cheers

Steve

There's really no point in raising threads about world despots though Steve. My point is that - as we saw recently - absolutely despicable people like KJU, basically murdering barstewards, with the blood of many on their hands, will be brushed aside. Boring. That whilst, if Trump sends one of his characteristically ridiculous tweets, or breaks wind in public, banner headlines. It's always seemed a really weird situation to me.

It does appear that, with the mid terms coming up, Trump's in a hurry to deliver on his campaign promises. Whether we agree or not, isn't that what he's doing?

It's a democracy of course. The people will judge. Unlike in lots of other places which - sshhhhhh - we seldom mention. Red herrings it seems.

There was me thinking that Trump is the head of State of the most powerful Nation on Earth, the leader if you like of so called Democracy, someone you think you could look up to and Trust.

Can you honestly say you Trust him and have faith in him.

Just because you keep mentioning Putin and the other Despot doesn't mean that Trump is a Knight in shining armour.

Mussolini didn't kill as many Jews as Hitler did, it doesn't mean he was a good man.

Fred West probably didn't murder as many people as Jack the Ripper, does that make him less evil.

Why make comparisons with someone. Putin and the other Despot we know are low life, it does not mean Trump is not.

Trump is the POTUS, it's time he started acting like it.

As the POTUS, he should no better.

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:41 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

Point taken on this post, although it remains unproven by Snopes and is not classed as false. But considering most of the others are screenshots of his official Twitter account how can you even begin to justify the validity of them??????
Answer me this, nearly all of the lies I am posting are directly from Trumps official twitter account, are you saying that these tweets are truthful or are they lies? A simple concise answer will be sufficient please Wink

Last edited by sugarray1955 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
DAILY SHENANIGANS FROM TRUMPY DRUMPF 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat