Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Gadget & Techie Corner » CCTV
CCTV 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 am Reply with quote
jb1
Pictures: 0

Until a couple of weeks ago I could check my CCTV on my phone but when I try now it says server unavailable. lt runs via a router which is coming up as not in range even though I'm in the same room. I've tried disconnecting the router, checking the cables etc but it doesn't give me the option to select it. How do I get the router to connect? Never had this problem before, always been able to view the images both here and abroad. I can view live images on the monitor which is attached to the hard drive so I'm assuming the problem isn't with the cameras but with the router.

My Primetel modem is working fine. There is some kind of wi-fi plug near the router and another one near the hard drive in another room which I think is to transmit the signal.

Didn't want to pay a hefty call out charge if it's something I can fix myself.

Any ideas anyone please? Bear in mind when it comes to computers I don't know what I'm doing! Joyce
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

CCTV 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Gadget & Techie Corner