Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » General » George @ Asda
George @ Asda 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:59 pm Reply with quote
Her indoors
Pictures: 0

I may be the last person to find this out but George/Asda now deliver to Cyprus. I ordered 4 dresses on Sunday night that have just been delivered via DHL and ACS, so very impressed with quick service of all companies.

Yes the postage was over 20 but at least it's nice to have a choice again of decent colourful clothes and not black size 6/8 usual stuff over here.

Maybe when Sainsbury merge with Asda we might have the TU range too

Ladies enjoy.........

Men watch and weep...... Very Happy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Cotton Traders 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

Cotton Traders also deliver via the same companies and postage is only 10

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:13 am Reply with quote
JIM
Pictures: 6

As do Amazon and several UK outlets, I usually use Amazon De (Germany) I find the service faster especially if you pay for extra for even faster deliveries, last week ordered some belts and they came in two days.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:20 am Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

JIM wrote:
As do Amazon and several UK outlets, I usually use Amazon De (Germany) I find the service faster especially if you pay for extra for even faster deliveries, last week ordered some belts and they came in two days.

Cotton traders comes within 2 days and you don't have to pay extra...

Bon Marche also comes within 2 days...

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:21 am Reply with quote
billibob

Bon Marche is good too. I think its only 5 for delivery too.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:58 am Reply with quote
JIM
Pictures: 6

Bob used Cotton Traders for years here in Cy, I agree they are fast delivery, the only problem with our area Pafos (DHL) do not do deliver to our doors, we have a long drive to pick up any parcels, Amazon De use UPS they are door to door service.

Last edited by JIM on Fri May 18, 2018 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:22 pm Reply with quote
madmum

Her indoors wrote:
I may be the last person to find this out but George/Asda now deliver to Cyprus. I ordered 4 dresses on Sunday night that have just been delivered via DHL and ACS, so very impressed with quick service of all companies.

Yes the postage was over 20 but at least it's nice to have a choice again of decent colourful clothes and not black size 6/8 usual stuff over here.

Maybe when Sainsbury merge with Asda we might have the TU range too

Ladies enjoy.........

Men watch and weep...... Very Happy

you are not the last to find out i didnt know. good to know as not found any cheapish clothes here. got excited when found peacocks but dont have much there, nothing like in UK. found daughter lots of cheap shorts in jumbo last summer. only a few euro each but most fell apart after being worn once or twice. strangely material is good but the stitching useless with seams coming apart
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
George @ Asda 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » General