Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » Iran nuclear deal: Trump pulls US out Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post: #21   PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:18 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Pictures: 0

devil wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:

Some people in here need to decide whether they want freedom of speech or a mutual admiration society.

Couldn't agree more, especially when they equate freedom of speech with off-topic rants Laughing

Mr Tibbs wrote:

I have this mental image of Devil. Hunched over his keyboard, with a face like a bulldog that's licking shi-t off a thistle. Wink Very Happy Well, just for one. Wink

Totally wrong! It is those who rant who hunch themselves over their keyboards. One-liners are easy in a state of relaxation. Laughing

Totally agree Smile but then why use one line when a thousand will suffice just as well Wink I want freedom of speech as long as it is the truth, unfortunately it looks like some people equate freedom of speech to include total lies..
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:12 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

sugarray1955 wrote:
Totally agree Smile but then why use one line when a thousand will suffice just as well Wink I want freedom of speech as long as it is the truth, unfortunately it looks like some people equate freedom of speech to include total lies..

Please post the "total lies".

I know not why or what precipitated it. However, for some time Mr D has taken to posting spiteful one liners to my posts - usually regarding length - when he hasn't contributed anything further to the discussion. When provoked he will reluctantly post a view and run away. There is never a discussion or defence of those views as such.

As far as a "thousand will suffice" is concerned, my earlier points are valid. People like Kwacka and Steve can post at length without comment. It comes down to the simple fact that they escape criticism simply because they express views which people like yourself agree with.

As I said. What do you want?

TBH. I am getting sick and tired of expressing what I regard as valid views on subjects and getting virtiolic posts about "rants".

I will quite happily quit this forum if you guys want to just get it together among yourselves.

What's your pleasure?

Post: #23   PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

I know not why or what precipitated it. However, for some time Mr D has taken to posting spiteful one liners to my posts - usually regarding length - when he hasn't contributed anything further to the discussion. When provoked he will reluctantly post a view and run away. There is never a discussion or defence of those views as such.

As far as a "thousand will suffice" is concerned, my earlier points are valid. People like Kwacka and Steve can post at length without comment. It comes down to the simple fact that they escape criticism simply because they express views which people like yourself agree with.

TBH. I am getting sick and tired of expressing what I regard as valid views on subjects and getting virtiolic posts about "rants".

I will quite happily quit this forum if you guys want to just get it together among yourselves.

What's your pleasure?

Tibby, please don't quit the forum.

I enjoy and would miss your posts.

Even if you are wrong most of the time. Wink

Post: #24   PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Tks Kev. For some time I've looked forward to coming across to the flatland east and meeting up with you and - err - what's is name. You know - the red wine guy with the exchange rate problem.

One can only take so much from [Edit] of course though. Wink

Post: #25   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:57 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

What's your pleasure?

Feel free to do whatever you want....And you cannot be serious about the lies, Trump lies on a daily basis, that is what I am referring to not your posts. My "barbs" are meant to be light hearted hence the wink.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #26   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

What's your pleasure?

For goodness sake, Mr T, stop being such a Prima Donna!!

(Was going to say 'Big girls blouse' but I realise how easy you take offence! Wink Laughing )

Post: #27   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:42 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Mr Tibbs
If you want to leave then go on your terms donít let anybody drive you off
And anyway I like and look foreword to your posts
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Iran nuclier deal trump pulls us out 
Post: #28   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Mr Tibbs
If you want to leave then go on your terms donít let anybody drive you off
And anyway I like and look foreword to your posts
Pete

Then again Pete, you like Donald Trump............apparently!! Laughing

Iran nuclier weapons trump pulls out us 
Post: #29   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Evening woody
I donít like Donald trump I adore him heís my man of the 21st century
Keep smiling
Pete
Re: Iran nuclier weapons trump pulls out us 
Post: #30   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Evening woody
I donít like Donald trump I adore him.............
Keep smiling
Pete

Not coming out of the closet.........are you, Pete?!! Shocked Wink Laughing Laughing

Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Woody
I donít know about coming out of the closet but Iíll tell you this
When I drove a London cab I picked up more amorous men
But very few amorous women does that answer your question
Keep smiling
Pete
Re: Iran nuclier deal trump pulls us out 
Post: #32   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 pm Reply with quote
mouse

Woody
I donít know about coming out of the closet but Iíll tell you this
When I drove a London cab I picked up more amorous men
But very few amorous women does that answer your question
Keep smiling
Pete

I can see now why you adore Donald Trump, you find him amorous.

Wouldn't tell your good lady if I were you. Wink

Post: #33   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Mouse
My little girl who you know has the same views as me
One of my daughters girls who is 28 years old but came to lunch today
She holds the same views as us so does her sister so does my daughter and
Her partner he has a very good job in the horse racing industry
And he says every one in his office likes trump so the problem is on here
Bye the bye we have booked from the 9 th June until the 20 th June
My little girl is the only Cypriot who donít want to visit cyprus
She prefers England hope that clears up a few things
Pete

Post: #34   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:58 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Mr Tibbs wrote:

What's your pleasure?

How many people have complained about rants?

Is it the increasing heat having an effect on folks this week? (added so as to avoid a one liner Very Happy )

Cheers

Steve

Post: #35   PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:01 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

What's your pleasure?

For goodness sake, Mr T, stop being such a Prima Donna!!

(Was going to say 'Big girls blouse' but I realise how easy you take offence! Wink Laughing )

This is the guy who kept having a go at my one line posts, he started that not me. For some reason he does not like one liners???? I think I can elucidate enough in my one line posts. I do not feel the need to be wordy when I post, but it is his prerogative to do so, as it is mine to keep them concise, so lets all post in whatever fashion we want, but if you criticise someone else`s posts do not be surprised if they have a go back at you and then start moaning about it.

Post: #36   PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

sugarray1955 wrote:
This is the guy who kept having a go at my one line posts, he started that not me. For some reason he does not like one liners???? I think I can elucidate enough in my one line posts. I do not feel the need to be wordy when I post, but it is his prerogative to do so, as it is mine to keep them concise, so lets all post in whatever fashion we want, but if you criticise someone else`s posts do not be surprised if they have a go back at you and then start moaning about it.

Actually, there's very little to criticise when it comes to your views on contemporary events. Simpy because, you don't tend to offer any. What you do is to post p*** taking one liners or smug smileys in support of other's similars.

Conversely, when people like Steve and Kwacka post quite lengthy opinions about complex matters you and the delightful Mr D say nothing. You are a pair of rampant hypocrites in that respect.

I ask again - what do you want? A forum where everybody tows the same line about controversial subjects? Nirvana?

My view is that - if you have nothing to contribute to a subject - other than a "Ho, Ho, Ho, look how clever I am!!" one liner, then perhaps you should follow my oft posted view - that you don't actually have to read
and waste time on responding to posts which you find tedious but can simply take the **** off option.

Perhaps though, I'm being unreasonable?

Post: #37   PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:46 am Reply with quote
mouse

Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

Actually, there's very little to criticise when it comes to your views on contemporary events. Simpy because, you don't tend to offer any. What you do is to post p*** taking one liners or smug smileys in support of other's similars.

Conversely, when people like Steve and Kwacka post quite lengthy opinions about complex matters you and the delightful Mr D say nothing. You are a pair of rampant hypocrites in that respect.

I ask again - what do you want? A forum where everybody tows the same line about controversial subjects? Nirvana?

My view is that - if you have nothing to contribute to a subject - other than a "Ho, Ho, Ho, look how clever I am!!" one liner, then perhaps you should follow my oft posted view - that you don't actually have to read
and waste time on responding to posts which you find tedious but can simply take the **** off option.

Definitely the heat, Tibbs. Wink Laughing

Post: #38   PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:06 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Mr Tibbs wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

Perhaps though, I'm being unreasonable?

I do apologise if I have upset your feelings Smile

Post: #39   PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:50 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Listening to Pompeo's speech last night regarding the plan B for Iran I couldn't
help thinking that perhaps they already had a plan C in mind.

The twelve points that he said Iran must comply with sound ok when taken
in isolation but all combined I doubt even he believes that Iran will comply
with them all.

Is this setting the stage for military action in the near future when Iran fails
to meet the US demands?

The current US administration certainly isn't winning many friends in the ME
and to me it looks like trouble ahead....

Cheers

Steve

Post: #40   PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

sugarray1955 wrote:
I do apologise if I have upset your feelings Smile

Not really. Although, Woody has wounded my heart on the Brexit issue a few times.

We are only human, after all.

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat