Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » Kurdish protesters try to block Erdoganís convoy as his...
Kurdish protesters try to block Erdoganís convoy as his... 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Kurdish protesters try to block Erdoganís convoy as his 3-day British visit begins (VIDEO)

Kurdish activists scuffled with police as they attempted to block Turkish
President Recep Tayyip Erdoganís convoy from making its way to a dinner in
Reading. Erdogan is set to meet Theresa May and the Queen during his visit.

A group of protesters gathered outside the Wokefield Estate near Reading in
Berkshire to try to block the presidential convoy on Sunday afternoon Ė a plot
that was narrowly foiled by dozens of police officers on foot, horse and
motorbike.

Tensions... [
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

]

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:36 am Reply with quote
PatCon
Pictures: 0

Although I sympathise completely with the protesters against this evil, criminal extremist, I find the police did their job wonderfully. Without use of firearms, rubber bullets or teargas, they got in charge of the situation with only one, slight injury. An example to other countries, well done!. But a meeting with the Queen is a disgrace. She should not condone this criminal's activities. And now she can't say no to another evil man - Trump.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:27 pm Reply with quote
cansweet
Pictures: 1

PatCon wrote;
But a meeting with the Queen is a disgrace. She should not condone this criminal's activities. And now she can't say no to another evil man - Trump.

Are you being serious? These leaders have a long way to go to even begin scratching the evil and killing the so called royal family have brought to people and countries .
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:27 am Reply with quote
spanner

cansweet wrote:
PatCon wrote;
But a meeting with the Queen is a disgrace. She should not condone this criminal's activities. And now she can't say no to another evil man - Trump.

Are you being serious? These leaders have a long way to go to even begin scratching the evil and killing the so called royal family have brought to people and countries .

Are you talking about the current Royal Family, or those of the distant past?

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 am Reply with quote
PatCon

cansweet wrote:
PatCon wrote;

And you ask if I am serious? Can't recall reports on the Queen or any of her family committing mass murder (re: Erdogan and the Kurds)

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 pm Reply with quote
cansweet

Sorry, I thought she was the head of Goverment, the same one that killed so many totally innocent babies, children, mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers, wives, husbands in Iraq because they had massive amounts of invisible weapons of mass destruction. Sorry about that. We won't mention everything else.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:43 am Reply with quote
PatCon

cansweet wrote:
Sorry, I thought she was the head of Goverment, the same one that killed so many totally innocent babies, children, mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers, wives, husbands in Iraq because they had massive amounts of invisible weapons of mass destruction. Sorry about that. We won't mention everything else.

The UK is a constitutional monarchy and I think you are confusing the Queen with Tony Blair who represented the constitution. I am sure she does not condone everything the government decides, but because we have a constitutional monarchy she has to sign it off since the government represents the will of the people. Your emotional outbursts about the Queen killing babies and grandmothers are just silly.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:28 am Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman

Morning
I for one believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction
But the numptys we sent over there could not find them
Pete

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Kurdish protesters block Erdogan convoy 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Morning
I for one believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction
But the numptys we sent over there could not find them
Pete

LOL

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:35 pm Reply with quote
cansweet

PatCon wrote,
The UK is a constitutional monarchy and I think you are confusing the Queen with Tony Blair who represented the constitution.

Ah now, even a Royalist like myself can see the small difference between them. Mass murderers are good at others doing the deed. So, what about Diana?

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:41 am Reply with quote
spanner

cansweet wrote:
PatCon wrote,
The UK is a constitutional monarchy and I think you are confusing the Queen with Tony Blair who represented the constitution.

Ah now, even a Royalist like myself can see the small difference between them. Mass murderers are good at others doing the deed. So, what about Diana?

Your location is very appropriate!

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:00 pm Reply with quote
cansweet

You didn't answer the question though. As for my location? I'm actually in Cyprus.

Was watching Jeremy Paxman last night when he was asked what made a good royal wife. His answer was, "she's basically got to be a good brood mare". Says it all and you can also check his location and see if it's appropriate.
Kurdish protesters try to block Erdoganís convoy as his... 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat