Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » mu Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post: #161   PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:34 am Reply with quote
mick turner
Pictures: 0

When the team was announced, the changes, Rashford moved, Fellaini in, I feared the worst. Mourinho comments after the game as bad as the performance. No leadership on or off the pitch. Pogba, Sanchez unable to play 10 yard passes, presumably they will watch a video of the game. Would love to be watching it with them to hear their thoughts. Or perhaps, as Jose says , thatís football, not the end of the world. In other words, donít care, move on. It is probably the fans fault for not cheering loud enough. Shambolic, and so many games that we have won this season could easily have been defeats, we have got away with murder at times. But it is not sustainable as we saw again last night. If Mourinho was still manager of Chelsea, his analysis of Utd would be a bit different to his current comments.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #162   PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:59 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
Belive it or not I wanted Man U to get through, but they looked like a team of individuals, someone remind us how much Man U are paying Sanchez per week?

I don`t think they were good enough to be called a "team" in any way shape or form. Sanchez is not being utilised in the right way, he is a class player who looks lost at the moment. Some of the changes last night were inexplicable, I have always supported Jose, but after last night`s performance and then his comments I am starting to think that maybe that support is ill founded? Will be interesting to see what the reaction from this "performance" is...
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #163   PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:30 am Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Belive it or not I wanted Man U to get through, but they looked like a team of individuals, someone remind us how much Man U are paying Sanchez per week?

I don`t think they were good enough to be called a "team" in any way shape or form. Sanchez is not being utilised in the right way, he is a class player who looks lost at the moment. Some of the changes last night were inexplicable, I have always supported Jose, but after last night`s performance and then his comments I am starting to think that maybe that support is ill founded? Will be interesting to see what the reaction from this "performance" is...

His comments come as no surprise to me ...he would blame the tea lady before blaming himself..Pogba spraying passes out off the pitch etc etc...Il be surprised if you dont have a new manager next year.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #164   PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:48 am Reply with quote
lamby

Really at a loss for words after that performance! Schloesey voices such a true fans opinion that Mourinho hates.put simply, it does not matter if you have the 11 best players in the world if their attitude and desire is not there then you will suffer. Schloesey also mentioned that we have been fluking many games covering uo the cracks and if it weren't for De gea would not be in any cups by now. I fear he could now move to Madrid.I have come to the opinion that Jose can spend as much as he likes on top players but his methods and moods are destroying them. playing them out of their natural and lauded positions springs to mind..see Pogba,Rashford,Sanchez,Mata. lastly, his glib comments that that's football would be acceptable if we had give it everything but a totally unacceptable comment after that dross.
M u 
Post: #165   PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Well done Man Utd great game to watch but I said on here early in the season
Man cty are a good side but not a great one and Iíve been proved right
Keep smiling
Pete
Re: M u 
Post: #166   PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:14 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Keep smiling
Pete

Spot on Pete. Ok they may well be proved to be one of the great teams given time and they have certainly played some great football this season but in my eyes trophies are the only real proof.they embarrassed us in the first half but city certainly have faults and we proved that today.Liverpool also seem to find their Achilles heel too.they will deservedly win the league in the next 2 weeks but to deny them today after such smug support in the first half has made my day.
Re: M u 
Post: #167   PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:17 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Keep smiling
Pete

Couldn`t agree more Pete. The first half was a total mismatch, but at least in the 2nd half United had a go at them, and once again if teams can get at their defence they are very very vulnerable. I would be very surprised if they can overturn Liverpool to go through on Tuesday, especially if Sala is fit. Whoever goes through will be lucky to go on and win it, I still think we are miles behind where Europe is involved. Congratulations to City as they havebeen the best team by a country mile and have played some great football, just glad they did not have the satisfaction of winning the league against us Smile

Post: #168   PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:56 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Well our record of being the only European champions in Manchester still stands for at least another season Very Happy Not often I want the scousers to win, but this for me was an exception. So much talk of all the records being broken, quadruple, winning the league with most games left etc. now it`s going to be a double, not the real double of league and FA cup but the "plastic" double Very Happy And to top it all Guardiola gets himself sent off, what a great week not to be a City fan Wink

On a serious note, congrats to City for winning the league they have been the best team by a mile Smile

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

City Partnership 
Post: #169   PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Diver Dave

Last weeks new Partnership was with TINDER

3 defeats in a week, seems they are getting F**ked left, right & centre

Was a joy to be in the away end Saturday, even though I thought God was punishing me before half time for past life misdemeaners.
Re: City Partnership 
Post: #170   PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:50 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Diver Dave wrote:
Last weeks new Partnership was with TINDER

3 defeats in a week, seems they are getting F**ked left, right & centre

Was a joy to be in the away end Saturday, even though I thought God was punishing me before half time for past life misdemeaners.

Nothing to do with me. Wink

Post: #171   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 am Reply with quote
lamby

What an absolute joke that performance yesterday! Pogba back to his usual rubbish and this was supposed to be him now having kick started his Utd career after the City game!not one of those players can hold their heads up today (maybe Degea apart).the atmosphere was dreadful and Mourinho will not accept that his tactics are so wrong in today's game. booing again at the end. The Spurs game will be interesting now,especially if we get beat which I certainly expect.

Post: #172   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

lamby wrote:
What an absolute joke that performance yesterday! Pogba back to his usual rubbish and this was supposed to be him now having kick started his Utd career after the City game!not one of those players can hold their heads up today (maybe Degea apart).the atmosphere was dreadful and Mourinho will not accept that his tactics are so wrong in today's game. booing again at the end. The Spurs game will be interesting now,especially if we get beat which I certainly expect.

Totally agree, another performance that was pathetic to say the least. If we play like this then Spurs will stuff us Smile

Post: #173   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:09 pm Reply with quote
mick turner

We really only have one truly great player, De Gea. As per the preceding seasons, not a lot has actually changed. I have said it many times, how are we second in the league? Our true position is about 7th. Mourinho annoys me every time he speaks now. Never his fault or responsibility, amazing.

Post: #174   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 pm Reply with quote
lamby

mick turner wrote:
We really only have one truly great player, De Gea. As per the preceding seasons, not a lot has actually changed. I have said it many times, how are we second in the league? Our true position is about 7th. Mourinho annoys me every time he speaks now. Never his fault or responsibility, amazing.

My words too after the game..how the hell are we 2nd.But the answer is in front of us,Degea. he is covering up the huge faults we have and getting Jose out of jail time and time again.first of all,what quality players are going to want to come and play under this system and even if they do then we are going to splash out millions again to probably be in exactly the same position.

Post: #175   PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 am Reply with quote
charlie choice

lamby wrote:
mick turner wrote:

My words too after the game..how the hell are we 2nd.But the answer is in front of us,Degea. he is covering up the huge faults we have and getting Jose out of jail time and time again.first of all,what quality players are going to want to come and play under this system and even if they do then we are going to splash out millions again to probably be in exactly the same position.

So it was simply a case of how poor the MIGHTY MAN U were then ? No credit to us ( little old Albion) on how we set ourselves up and worked for the entire 90 minutes. This is why i hate the way football is today.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #176   PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:44 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

charlie choice wrote:
lamby wrote:
mick turner wrote:

So it was simply a case of how poor the MIGHTY MAN U were then ? No credit to us ( little old Albion) on how we set ourselves up and worked for the entire 90 minutes. This is why i hate the way football is today.

No, you deserved your win, but when you see a side play with so little passion, desire and creativity then expect their fans to question their team. I don`t mind losing if I see the attributes I have mentioned, but when you such a lifeless display it really annoys you regardless of the opposition.

Post: #177   PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:15 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Jose's boring football seems to be sending the fans to sleep
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.
Shocked
Mu 
Post: #178   PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Hi
I think your problem is Sanchez to much money
He has brought unrest to the club he keeps saying heís the best paid player
In the premier league that would get any players back up
Iím glad we got rid of him I much prefer michateryan
He wants to play football Sanchez thinks he is better than what he is
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete

Post: #179   PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:50 pm Reply with quote
lamby

charlie choice wrote:
lamby wrote:
mick turner wrote:

Whilst W Brom certainly deserved their win, you as a fan must wonder how you can play like this against the MIGHTY MAN UTD the 2nd placed team and yet put in such poor football for the rest of the season? think we are allowed to question Utd's performance on the MU thread after the derby.By the way, no mention of the certain penalty on Herrera in your comments? separately, Pete the H M, this goes way beyond Sanchez I'm afraid.whilst I agree he is not worthy of half of his wages,there are many players either way under performing or just simply not quality enough.

Post: #180   PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 am Reply with quote
charlie choice

lamby wrote:
charlie choice wrote:
lamby wrote:
mick turner wrote:

Whilst W Brom certainly deserved their win, you as a fan must wonder how you can play like this against the MIGHTY MAN UTD the 2nd placed team and yet put in such poor football for the rest of the season? think we are allowed to question Utd's performance on the MU thread after the derby.By the way, no mention of the certain penalty on Herrera in your comments? separately, Pete the H M, this goes way beyond Sanchez I'm afraid.whilst I agree he is not worthy of half of his wages,there are many players either way under performing or just simply not quality enough.

We have performed poorly all season due to a number of reasons, Pulis's ultra negative football, Pardew's complete lack of any tactical knowledge, poor dealings in both transfer windows but the biggest reason we are where we are is down to one Mr Jonnie Evans, valued at 30 million in the summer he is the most over valued, over rated none performing player i have seen at the Hawthorns in many year. ( Funny enough the one previous was also an ex Man U player Phelan, perhaps they think they are too big to play for a team like us after gracing Old Trafford Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) We will now get 3 million for him if anyone is still interested even by today's ridiculous prices that will be a good bit of business.
mu 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room