Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

 
Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

  Ads By Forum Sponsors

    
Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » General » No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus
Post new topic  Reply to topic   View previous topic : View next topic 
No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Posts: 22330
Pictures: 55

 
No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus

There have been no cancellations of bookings made by foreign tourists who will
visit Cyprus, Cyprus Tourism Organisation and Cyprus Hotels Association have..[
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

]

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm Reply with quote
BRICH
Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 21
Pictures: 0
Location: BILSTON & PERNERA

 
There's too many Russians living here or with financial interests for Putin to bomb Cyprus?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 10296
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
Steve - SJD wrote:
No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus

There have been no cancellations of bookings made by foreign tourists who will
visit Cyprus, Cyprus Tourism Organisation and Cyprus Hotels Association have..[
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

]

Cheers

Steve


I know different, only 4 but still canx.

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:48 pm Reply with quote
jims
Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 658
Pictures: 2
Location: Dherynia

 
mouse wrote:
Steve - SJD wrote:
No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus

There have been no cancellations of bookings made by foreign tourists who will
visit Cyprus, Cyprus Tourism Organisation and Cyprus Hotels Association have..[
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

]

Cheers

Steve


I know different, only 4 but still canx.


No cancellations at a hotel we know, in fact having to issue stop sales to tour
operators due to being fully booked.

_________________
Pompey. FA Cup winners 2008
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:37 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 10296
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
jims wrote:
mouse wrote:
Steve - SJD wrote:
No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus

There have been no cancellations of bookings made by foreign tourists who will
visit Cyprus, Cyprus Tourism Organisation and Cyprus Hotels Association have..[
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

]

Cheers

Steve


I know different, only 4 but still canx.


No cancellations at a hotel we know, in fact having to issue stop sales to tour
operators due to being fully booked.



They were to our complex Jim.

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Posts: 22330
Pictures: 55

 
mouse wrote:
They were to our complex Jim.


Maybe if they are independent they are not being counted as they probably
were looking at hotel numbers.

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
No cancellations of tourist bookings for Cyprus 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » General
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  


All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 1  



  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic   
Search Tags: #cancellations #tourist #bookings #Cyprus



 Link To Cyprus Eastern Forum    YouTube Channel    Cyprus eBay Search    Shopping To Cyprus    Contact Admin   SmartFeed RSS Feed



BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.
* Problems Logging In? Click To Contact Us | Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group Design Style: VTrushkin | View Lo-Fi Version