Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Car Hire Companies » Cheap car hire
Cheap car hire 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:33 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

Can anybody recommend a cheap place for car hire?

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Costas - Go Rent A Car
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Santorini Paul 1
Pictures: 0

economycarrentals.com Cheap as chips now it's low season rates.
Zero excess and free extra driver in Cyprus.
Paul.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Cheap car hire 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 pm Reply with quote
tiny

Bobbeer wrote:
Can anybody recommend a cheap place for car hire?

im back in cyprus at end of month and i have used Holiday Auto's {online}, i have a car for 58 days and all its costing is 305,00, dont know what it will be euro, and that is with an insurance at 1.05 day, im picking up at larnaca airport from payless desk, worth a try with this site
Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:54 am Reply with quote
button

hello tiny ,how did you rate your car from holi autos.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quote
hatzyian
Pictures: 10

Check out Stevens car hire. Good cars and rates.

If you can't be good, be careful

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:04 pm Reply with quote
cansweet
Pictures: 1

I've always used Stevens but I see they're a third more expensive than Holiday auto's and Go rent a car for April this year. Haven't booked yet but the money's as well off in my pocket as theirs.
Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:50 pm Reply with quote
tiny

button wrote:
hello tiny ,how did you rate your car from holi autos.

Hiya

it was very good, it come from payless, never had a car from them but it was good, very quick at desk in terminal, they took the holding deposit but didnt cash it like most of the others do, please dont ask what car it was, had 4 wheels and went,,,lol
it took about 10 mins to go over the car outside, check for damage etc and off i went
typical, all the years i have been hiring cars in cy, i have always ended up with a hatchback, but not this time,,,,,,,,,,, and i so could have done with one at one point in the hire period, but hey it went got me about and for the money i paid, cant complain,
have since looked on the holiday auto site and showing all companies, price is up a little since i booked, but they do that depends on time of year and demand

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm Reply with quote
cansweet
Pictures: 1

I need to apologise about an earlier post (no 7). The quote I was given didn't have insurance included, when it was included it was slightly cheaper than Stevens but had an excess of over 1000. i'M STAYING WITH STEVENS CAR HIRE AND SORRY IF THEY WERE WRONGLY REPRESENTED BY MY POSTING.

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Jacs
Pictures: 6

cansweet wrote:
I need to apologise about an earlier post (no 7). The quote I was given didn't have insurance included, when it was included it was slightly cheaper than Stevens but had an excess of over 1000. i'M STAYING WITH STEVENS CAR HIRE AND SORRY IF THEY WERE WRONGLY REPRESENTED BY MY POSTING.

We always use Stevens, no fuss at airport (no queuing at desk) good cars, great customer service and on motorway within 15 mins after collecting luggage.
Yes you can get cheaper but like you say, add insurance and additional driver on (plus extortionate excess) and Stevens are excellent value for money.
We have already booked them for April and July.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:18 am Reply with quote
KJN

Stevens every time for me too. No hidden extras, friendly and fast service, good cars at a good price, been using them for many years now , never had reason for complaint. Will be using them again this year.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Cheap car hire 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Car Hire Companies