Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Harry Kane Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: Harry kane 
Post: #21   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Blossom
Pictures: 0

sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Blossom
We both no deep down he will go probably in the summer
And as for beckham in my opinion
He erened a lot of money from a very limited talent
Keep smiling
Pete

Hi Pete, every player has his price, but Harry has been at Spurs since he was eleven years old, unlike Bale /Modric who couldnt wait to leave, Harry has stated that if Spurs keep improving he will stay, we will have the new stadium next season,,and will be able to match any wages other clubs offer him...I think he will be a one club player...I can see Delli Alli leaving because like Beckham he will seek the World wide Branding.

Regardless of how long he has been at the club, if he has ambition to win trophies and you don`t deliver, he will leave, look what Bale and Modric have won since leaving Spurs, in that time how many trophies have you won?

It seems that every man and and his dog cant wait to see Harry leave Spurs...could it be a bit of jealousy that little ole Spurs Have one of the best strikers in the World, As I said next year with the greater revenue the new stadium we generate, Spurs will match any one for wages, as for winning trophy's no one can give a guarantee ..but all I can say is, we such see..cheers.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Harry cane 
Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Blossom
You are talking rubbish I donít want to see harry leave spurs
And I certainly ainít jealous of spurs
But when you move into your new stadium it will take years to make money
And facts are facts except for maybe the two Manchester clubs
We in Britain cannot compete with Madrid or Barcelona thatís fact
And if someone was going to double your salary you would be off like a shot
Football is a very short players donít last long so make as much money
As they can
Be lucky
Pete
Re: Harry cane 
Post: #23   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Blossom
You are talking rubbish I donít want to see harry leave spurs
And I certainly ainít jealous of spurs
But when you move into your new stadium it will take years to make money
And facts are facts except for maybe the two Manchester clubs
We in Britain cannot compete with Madrid or Barcelona thatís fact
And if someone was going to double your salary you would be off like a shot
Football is a very short players donít last long so make as much money
As they can
Be lucky
Pete

Pete I didnt say you were jealous....If its just a case of more money ..Levy will match any offer Harry gets from another club...what.. people forget is unlike Bale, Modric..Harry is Spurs through and through, he talks about beating Shearers premiership record and Greaves's Spurs record, he aint going to do that by playing in Spain...also Harry isnt a fool he knows what he can earn..for all we know he might be on 300 grand as we speak, only Levy and Harry know, everything else is rumor and speculation.
Harry kane 
Post: #24   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Blossom
I donít think levy would sanction that amount of money
And if he did there is always someone probably in the wages dept
Who canít keep there mouth shut so it would come out
In todayís glorious sun newspaper it lists how much man cty players cost
The team they put out against Bristol last night cost 370 million quid
And he is still spending spurs or arsenal canít compete with that
Keep smiling
Pete
Post: #25   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:30 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

Man city/ Chelsea for me are plastic clubs,, buying success,,,, I would love to see Pep go and manage a club with no money and see his worth, ala Brian Clough until then he aint a great manager in my book, winning titles at Barcelona and City mean nothing when you just buy every great player out there... as for Levy not paying ..I think in this case he would, Harry is irreplaceable at the moment..and Poch wouldn't hang about if Harry was sold against his wishes,
Post: #26   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:42 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Blossom wrote:
Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

Man city/ Chelsea for me are plastic clubs,, buying success,,,, I would love to see Pep go and manage a club with no money and see his worth, ala Brian Clough until then he aint a great manager in my book, winning titles at Barcelona and City mean nothing when you just buy every great player out there... as for Levy not paying ..I think in this case he would, Harry is irreplaceable at the moment..and Poch wouldn't hang about if Harry was sold against his wishes,

Agree with all that.

All they are doing is buying the Premiership.

Post: #27   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Blossom
I agree with you you can buy the premiership and I agree with you about pep
Also I donít think they are a great team and they certainly will get beat
At some stage this season and as for harry I hope he donít beat
Jimmy greaves record I saw him at seventeen at Chelsea
And without doubt he was the finest goal scorer I ever saw
Keep smiling
Pete
Post: #28   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:47 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Blossom
I agree with you you can buy the premiership and I agree with you about pep
Also I donít think they are a great team and they certainly will get beat
At some stage this season and as for harry I hope he donít beat
Jimmy greaves record I saw him at seventeen at Chelsea
And without doubt he was the finest goal scorer I ever saw
Keep smiling
Pete

Agree 100% my boyhood hero, and the best English striker to grace the game.

Post: #29   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:56 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

Hi Pete, every player has his price, but Harry has been at Spurs since he was eleven years old, unlike Bale /Modric who couldnt wait to leave, Harry has stated that if Spurs keep improving he will stay, we will have the new stadium next season,,and will be able to match any wages other clubs offer him...I think he will be a one club player...I can see Delli Alli leaving because like Beckham he will seek the World wide Branding.

Regardless of how long he has been at the club, if he has ambition to win trophies and you don`t deliver, he will leave, look what Bale and Modric have won since leaving Spurs, in that time how many trophies have you won?

It seems that every man and and his dog cant wait to see Harry leave Spurs...could it be a bit of jealousy that little ole Spurs Have one of the best strikers in the World, As I said next year with the greater revenue the new stadium we generate, Spurs will match any one for wages, as for winning trophy's no one can give a guarantee ..but all I can say is, we such see..cheers.

I hope you are not referring to me about being jealous? I genuinely would like you to become a success, all I am saying is no matter what you call City or Chelsea they are enjoying that success whether they buy it or not, I am jealous of the money they have behind them and wish United had it. Whatever revenue you generate you are not going to match the likes of City, PSG, I can`t even put United in their bracket as they are in a league of their own.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Post: #30   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

I hope you are not referring to me about being jealous? I genuinely would like you to become a success, all I am saying is no matter what you call City or Chelsea they are enjoying that success whether they buy it or not, I am jealous of the money they have behind them and wish United had it. Whatever revenue you generate you are not going to match the likes of City, PSG, I can`t even put United in their bracket as they are in a league of their own.
I was talking in general terms, not having a pop at you....no they can keep their dirty money, I get more enjoyment watching players come through our academy, players like Kane and winks...playing for Spurs means something when you are a fan of the club as a kid.....City and Chelsea can buy trophys..but honestly not for me, a fan of well over fifty years.
Harry kane 
Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:05 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Blossom
They keep showing Daniel levy at your new ground
It still looks like a building site to me
I think it will take a miracle to finish on time
Keep smiling
Pete
Post: #32   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

theres plans to carry on at Wembley if need be, but the contractors recon it will be ready
Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

I was talking in general terms, not having a pop at you....no they can keep their dirty money, I get more enjoyment watching players come through our academy, players like Kane and winks...playing for Spurs means something when you are a fan of the club as a kid.....City and Chelsea can buy trophys..but honestly not for me, a fan of well over fifty years.

Sorry, I thought you had misinterpreted my posts Embarassed Got to agree with you totally with your post above, it is just unfortunate the way of modern football is totally governed by money.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Post: #34   PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:48 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #35   PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:08 pm Reply with quote
barrettdg

DID YOU HEAR......that following the Spurs v West Ham match last week, West Ham's Declan Rice returned home and emptied his pockets. He found his keys, wallet, mobile phone and Harry Kane!!

Harry kane 
Post: #36   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Blossom
Yes you defiantly deserved something out of a very good game to watch
Glad to see kane get his hundredth goal it might calm him down
Lately he has looked a bit jaded to me along with dele Ali
Keep smiling
Pete
Post: #37   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:41 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Blossom
Yes you defiantly deserved something out of a very good game to watch
Glad to see kane get his hundredth goal it might calm him down
Lately he has looked a bit jaded to me along with dele Ali
Keep smiling
Pete

Pete its a cruel game, up one minute down the next....need to go and check my blood pressure now, but I think a fair result for both teams,

Post: #38   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:46 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

Superb match but a prime example of the need for. Video evidence. Some strange refereeing decisions that every expect will claim they saw something different. I think Harry is a great old fashioned fighter but he did go down easy from the first touch for penalty one and may even have been offside!. Another match yesterday again showed Man U players dying on the spot when someone breathed on them. Ok nothing new there but this cheating is spoiling matches.

Post: #39   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:49 pm Reply with quote
lamby

SensibleBob wrote:
Superb match but a prime example of the need for. Video evidence. Some strange refereeing decisions that every expect will claim they saw something different. I think Harry is a great old fashioned fighter but he did go down easy from the first touch for penalty one and may even have been offside!. Another match yesterday again showed Man U players dying on the spot when someone breathed on them. Ok nothing new there but this cheating is spoiling matches.

Really enjoyed the match from minute 1 and Spurs deserved at least a point from the game.
But why o why are Utd brought into almost every conversation on here when it is something controversial? Not sensible bob,Liverpool have been awarded more penalties since the EPL was started than any other team FACT and during Suareze's years earned so many diving penalties as he peeped through his fingers at the referee it became laughable.if you had seen the replays,their was a touch by a Liverpool defender that instantly turned Kane into a onside position and respect to the officials for making the right decision.and how people can say that VVD did not boot Lemela in the back of the leg then they need a visit to Specsavers!

Post: #40   PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:32 am Reply with quote
Blossom

lamby wrote:
SensibleBob wrote:

Really enjoyed the match from minute 1 and Spurs deserved at least a point from the game.
But why o why are Utd brought into almost every conversation on here when it is something controversial? Not sensible bob,Liverpool have been awarded more penalties since the EPL was started than any other team FACT and during Suareze's years earned so many diving penalties as he peeped through his fingers at the referee it became laughable.if you had seen the replays,their was a touch by a Liverpool defender that instantly turned Kane into a onside position and respect to the officials for making the right decision.and how people can say that VVD did not boot Lemela in the back of the leg then they need a visit to Specsavers!

Good Post, Liverpool are not in a position to lecture others on diving their Steve Gerrard wrote the book on throwing himself to the floor...

Harry Kane 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room