Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Gadget & Techie Corner » film on
film on 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:52 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob
Pictures: 0

My subscription expired today and as previously expected it to be renewed but Film on not working despite showing sub paid etc. Any suggestions to fix this
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Tsiakkas

We also experience problem with recording requested last night.
Had same problem some months ago for 24hours and Film.com corrected the fault but we missed some of the recordings requested.
Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:01 am Reply with quote
lindask

Thought it was just me having problems with playing back recordings---thanks for posting! Still an ongoing problem however .

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:55 am Reply with quote
Tsiakkas

Are other people having this problem? Please advise if you are able to view your recordings from Monday & Tuesday.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

And confirm if Film on is working. I cannot get connected for more than 2 minutes and their support and enquiries is not working.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:03 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

Thank you there is obviously a lot of problems. Will try working through the suggestions and advise what works.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:00 pm Reply with quote
geof j
Pictures: 2

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

this the facebook address of the owner of filmon,
i have sent him a message, the more the merrier!
perhaps the more that send him messages, the better a chance of response.

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:02 am Reply with quote
Tsiakkas

Am told that FilmOn have posted a response on their Facebook page acknowledging problems and that an improved service will be available later this evening.We will have to see!!!!

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

still no Film on live but strangely enough it recorded something I requested last night and I was able to watch it 9am this morning. My renewal fee was taken 10.1.18 so will wait a while before chasing up again as obviously do not want another fee being debited but as paid online by card it may be necessary to cancel the card if they do not reply. What are others doing in this respect? I see on a separate thread some ones mother had same problem so maybe they need to safeguard their card debits as well.

If it works again later tonight please post comments

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

I watched Filmon for half an hour at lunchtime today, homes under the hammer, on my iPad. No problems. Mrs T is watching it now on her laptop. Ditto.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:32 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

Thanks for rapid response Tibbs but nothing working here on laptop ,kindle or MiniX . Anyone else successfully watching it?

2 days without The Chase whatever will we do?!

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:41 pm Reply with quote
geof j

am currently watching film on, but still no recordings available.

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:48 pm Reply with quote
geof j

cant see any response on facebook Sad

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:36 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

Getting bogged down with technology now. My emails are non deliverable and outlook suggest I try telephoning! Film on have no tel no. Facebook messages being ignored. To people like Geoff and Gibbs who seem to be able to use Film on....help! Any suggestions welcome

Post: #16   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

SensibleBob wrote:
Getting bogged down with technology now. My emails are non deliverable and outlook suggest I try telephoning! Film on have no tel no. Facebook messages being ignored. To people like Geoff and Gibbs who seem to be able to use Film on....help! Any suggestions welcome

I can't really offer much solace Bob. Except to say that on our tablets and Macbook here we haven't had any trouble at all watching it. It seems clear then that it's unlikely to be a problem with Filmon per se. Rather more likely to be something in your set up or subscription realm?

Not much help mate I know. Sad

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:09 am Reply with quote
Larryand Sue

I have a friend with the same problem as the OP. It would seem that at the point of subscription renewal, the money is taken and the system says there is a subscription in place, but acts as if there isn't. Trying to contact Filmon for him is getting us nowhere. At the moment it is a case of wait and see. My own subscription should be renewed in 6 days so I am planning on finding a new provider.

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 am Reply with quote
Larryand Sue

Sods Law. Filmon seems to be back to normal now Embarassed

Post: #19   PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:45 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

Back to normal? Not here. Anyone else using Film on successfully and if so via what e-mail. It does not recognise my hotmail. Any suggestions welcome.

Post: #20   PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:03 pm Reply with quote
lindask

Sensible Bob-I'm still able to watch Filmon,my email is cytanet,but still no playback of recordings .
film on 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Gadget & Techie Corner