Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Hobbies, Clubs & Learning » Public swimming pool
Public swimming pool 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Rosieposie6
Pictures: 0

Hi there
Are there any pay as you go indoor swimming facilities in Larnaca. I can't find anything on-line?
R
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Swimming Pools 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 pm Reply with quote
natalie

Ay Nik indoor swimming pool is open to the public.

Call Bob on 96452601

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:45 pm Reply with quote
Agape99

There is one at Total fit gym in Mackenzie area. I think the big hotels like Golden Bay on Dhekelia Rd have them too.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:38 pm Reply with quote
Rosieposie6

Thanks for the help didn't see that online. Do the hotels let you pay as you go?
R
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Public swimming pool 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:05 am Reply with quote
pambles

I am in Kapparis until the middle of November and was hoping to use the Ayia Nik pool again but when I called I was told it was only for those living on camp. (They keep changing the rules!)
Is there a public swimming pool anywhere else in the area please?
Pam
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Public swimming pool 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:07 am Reply with quote
FSB Properties
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

pambles wrote:
I am in Kapparis until the middle of November and was hoping to use the Ayia Nik pool again but when I called I was told it was only for those living on camp. (They keep changing the rules!)
Pam

Frenaros has a new leisure centre with a pool. Its called Aquacademy. It on the Fren - Dherynia road just past Liotatis Confectioners

Member of the AIPP.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Public swimming pool 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:40 pm Reply with quote
madmum

pambles wrote:
Pam

pretty sure its open to people not on camp. but might be asked for security pass. daughter been in swimming club for ages but after months told i should have a pass just in case base goes into lockdown (which no-one can ever remember happening) so filled in the forms in july. told after summer holiday would get told about going to somewhere to get photo taken for pass. well been back swimming since beginning september & no-one mentioned it
Public swimming pool 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:44 am Reply with quote
pambles

Thanks for your replies.
Last year the Ay Nik pool was open to visitors. I paid 2 for a swim. The year before it was closed to visitors and they have done the same this year - possible because of the recent terrorist action. Residents with passes I'm presuming will be ok and for continuing swimming classes.
I will try the place mentioned in Frenaros and report back!
Pam

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Public swimming pool 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:33 am Reply with quote
pambles

Thank you FSB Properties, I called at Aquademy today. Exactly what I was looking for. Swimming session 3 per day or 45 for the month. Also nearer than going to the army base
Pam

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:14 am Reply with quote
billibob

Do you have the phone number Pambles? I googled it but nothing came up.
Public swimming pool 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Hobbies, Clubs & Learning