Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » ARSENAL 16/17 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post: #261   PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quote
sagalout
Pictures: 0

Thought The Ox made all the difference to England & should start tomorrow.
I tersting news floating around re Lacazette it might just be happening at last. Seems we've had 'detailed talks', what ever that means. 60 mill seems to be the figure batted around.
Sagalout

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #262   PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:09 am Reply with quote
sagalout

Not sure about this one, but reports around us yin a very large offer has been put in for James Rodriguez, let's hope that's true but I doubt it.
Talks 'advanced' on Lacazette. This one might have legs with Giroud part of the deal.
Sagalout

Post: #263   PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:39 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

No, this is really big news!
Arsenal have tied a deal up with Port Adelaide for the development of performance & sports science. Along with that comes the recruitment of Daren Burgess. Not a name easily banded about but is one of the top in his trade. If not the best.
This is a massively important signing if we keep Shad Forsyth as well we will have a really strong back room. A new medical team has been recruited & changes to the training pitches are starting to work as well.
Arsenal Mark 3 is in the offing......maybe!
Sagalout

Post: #264   PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:55 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

[quote="sagalout"]No, this is really big news!
Arsenal have tied a deal up with Port Adelaide for the development of performance & sports science. Along with that comes the recruitment of Daren Burgess. Not a name easily banded about but is one of the top in his trade. If not the best.
This is a massively important signing if we keep Shad Forsyth as well we will have a really strong back room. A new medical team has been recruited & changes to the training pitches are starting to work as well.
Arsenal Mark 3 is in the offing......maybe!
Sagalout[/quote

Mark three, europa league, yes it has a nice ring to it Laughing
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #265   PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

Spursomme pops blossom yeah big drop for us what 20yrs at the top. So many Lge titles cups History etc. All gone in a season. I can hardly hold things together.
Still we still retain our 3rd place in the top teams by results with L'pool & Man U. above us. Where's your team in the all time Lge? & be assured we will be back, to haunt you 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sagalout

Post: #266   PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:56 am Reply with quote
sagalout

The Sky cycle I got team lawyer has joined to negotiate player contracts & deals. He's got to be an improvement on Laws. So the reorg goes on. Maybe Gazidis, is, sorting the staff out & Wenger isn't getting his own way quite so much.
For sure tho, the new season is gonna be an important one do we get Arsenal 3 or same old same old?
Sagalout

Post: #267   PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:55 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

looks like we have a deal for Lacazette at 44 sterling accepted. not a done deal yet but looking good. So bye bye Mbappe
Sagalout

Post: #268   PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:55 am Reply with quote
Blossom

sagalout wrote:
looks like we have a deal for Lacazette at 44 sterling accepted. not a done deal yet but looking good. So bye bye Mbappe
Sagalout

Mbappe to Arsenal, you really are funny, sagalot Laughing

Post: #269   PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:37 am Reply with quote
sagalout

spursomm in your attempts to appear 'witty' only work to show you aint. If you actually read [that of course could be your problem] my posts, I only post what has been reported as happening. In fact I've doubted all along he would come, I posted that as far back as June 2. We did offer he refused, simple.
I think the game plan was Lacazette all along Arsene can now say he tried, as he says all the time.
So todate spursomme i think we must rate you as 'must try harder" Razz
sagalout

Post: #270   PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:11 am Reply with quote
Blossom

sagalout wrote:
spursomm in your attempts to appear 'witty' only work to show you aint. If you actually read [that of course could be your problem] my posts, I only post what has been reported as happening. In fact I've doubted all along he would come, I posted that as far back as June 2. We did offer he refused, simple.
I think the game plan was Lacazette all along Arsene can now say he tried, as he says all the time.
So todate spursomme i think we must rate you as 'must try harder" Razz
sagalout

Was it one of the Arsenals famous '' plus one pound offers'' Laughing

Post: #271   PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:00 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

no it was 110mill something your club cant do now its rebuilding mind you with the money from the sale of Walker you can help the rebuilding. & what about the offer for Dier thats been tabled Very Happy
sagalout

Post: #272   PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

sagalout wrote:
no it was 110mill something your club cant do now its rebuilding mind you with the money from the sale of Walker you can help the rebuilding. & what about the offer for Dier thats been tabled Very Happy
sagalout

110 million Laughing did Arsen tell you that Laughing Sagalot Il have what ever your smoking. Wink

Away from Sagalots fantasy football world and back to the real world
Arsenal have signed Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac on a free Laughing

Post: #273   PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:12 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

your evidence that we placed less... Real Madrid offered in that region.& we got a deal for Kolosinac this was good business. but i repeat i only pot what is going round 7 never said we would pay that amount & actually posted we wouldnt pay it either which ends your argument. silly boy! No thats not fair you are just boring!
sagalout

Post: #274   PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:16 am Reply with quote
sagalout

looks highly likely that Ox will sign for Liverpool. Ox is a 'pool fan & Klop rates him in midfield.
not happy about that as I rate the Ox but he will do well there
Sagalout

Post: #275   PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:56 am Reply with quote
sagalout

now this is very left field, but has been knocking about for a week or so....
Arsene wants Martial is willing to offer 44mil!
I'm really not sure about that, one thing, he talks about signing players all the time, we have plenty of cash tho & a few will go, freeing up places & wages. but with Ollie maybe going to Lyon & Theo a poss to West Ham [Bilic wants him apparently], it makes some sense.
He really does need to invest this year. We, at last, have the cash so lets hope he invests this window.
sagalout

Post: #276   PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am Reply with quote
sagalout

The old rumour mill is grinding away now. Aguero for Sanchez in a straight swap anyone?
Again a tad left field but maybe.......
Sagalout

Post: #277   PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:07 am Reply with quote
sagalout

Lyon have signed Traore from Chelsea, maybe the Lacazette deal might just happen. Downside Arsene as always is reluctant to pay full price!
Reports knocking about that Hammers have offered 20mill for Ollie.
Sagalout

Post: #278   PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:44 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

L'equipe are reporting a 2nd offer of 30mill euro for Thomas Lemar. hmmmm
Sagalout

Post: #279   PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quote
sagalout

David Ornstein who is generally accurate is reporting the Lacazette deal is done. lets see the contract first.
There is talk that Tony Colbert has been 'moved' So it means Darren Burgess will team up with Shad Forsyth. Thats a better combo all round
Sagalout

Post: #280   PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:14 am Reply with quote
sagalout

So Chris Willock has gone to Benfica, lost a decent youngster there. Also reports saying The Ox has turned down a take it or leave it offer. Lpool have offered 25 mill for him 30 should seal a deal i think. Cant blame himhe's been mucked about too often.
Sagalout

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room