Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Introduce Yourself » Moved to Cyprus and looking for work :D
Moved to Cyprus and looking for work :D 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:13 am Reply with quote
AllanahSparks
Pictures: 0

Hi all,

I have had an apartment in Cyprus for over 10 years now and finally at the stage where I am able to move in following my studies. I move to Cyprus on 19th June 2017 - buzzed! Very Happy

Although I am so excited for the move, I am also weary about looking for work. I have recently finished a National Diploma in Travel and Tourism and so a job within the Travel industry would suit me best. If anyone knows of/can suggest any jobs within airport, hotels, travel agents etc. that would be fantastic! I am looking for full-time work in Larnaca region, although part-time would suit me as well.

Many thanks for your help,

Allanah X
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:34 am Reply with quote
jb1

You could try this :
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Otherwise perhaps contact the travel companies directly and ask if they have any openings in this area. Joyce
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 am Reply with quote
AllanahSparks

Thanks Joyce. I have had a look at Hermes airports previously and didn't seem to find anything Confused

I don't mind something local and not travel related either - as I just need a job to get the bills paid...

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Hi Allanah,

Firstly welcome to the forum and thanks for joining up - hope you find
it useful!

Exciting times - good luck with the move and hope that it goes well for you
- feel free to ask questions or join in.

Regarding jobs you may find something suitable on our job sites here:

or

HTH

Cheers

Steve
Moved to Cyprus and looking for work :D 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Introduce Yourself