Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Jokes & Quizzes » Final wishes
Final wishes 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:47 pm Reply with quote
nhowarth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 9

Harold Edwardson is on his death bed and knows the end is near.

His nurse, his wife, his daughter and 2 sons are with him at his home in London. He asks for 2 independent witnesses to be present and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes. When all is ready he begins to speak:

"My son, Bernie, I want you to take the Mayfair houses.”

"My daughter, Sybil, you take the apartments over in Chelsea."

"My son, Jamie, I want you to take over the offices in the City."

"Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the banks of the Thames."

The nurse and witnesses are blown away. They did not realise the extent of his holdings.

As Harold slips away, the nurse says to his wife, "Mrs. Smith, my deepest condolences. Your husband must have been such a hard-working and wonderful man to have accumulated all this property……

"Property?", she replies. "The ******* had a window cleaning round."

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Final 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quote
emanon
Pictures: 0

Very funny, my sense of humour. I think I'll have to change my name from Smith. To my grandchildren I'm known as Yiayia -I didn't want to be a 'Granny Smith', although they are the apples of my eyes. I admit that I have been very green, but hopefully not a tart!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Final 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:50 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

emanon wrote:
Very funny, my sense of humour. I think I'll have to change my name from Smith. To my grandchildren I'm known as Yiayia -I didn't want to be a 'Granny Smith', although they are the apples of my eyes. I admit that I have been very green, but hopefully not a tart!

Oh Core Blimey ! You must be taking the Pip.

And certainly not apeeling. Wink

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:02 pm Reply with quote
emanon

It could be worse -isn't the London Chief Constable -if that's what she is -called Dick?! Now we are off topic, but having some fun hopefully, which is just what I need. Laughing
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Final wishes 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:02 pm Reply with quote
kanebill

nhowarth wrote:
Harold Edwardson is on his death bed and knows the end is near.

His nurse, his wife, his daughter and 2 sons are with him at his home in London. He asks for 2 independent witnesses to be present and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes. When all is ready he begins to speak:

"My son, Bernie, I want you to take the Mayfair houses.”

"My daughter, Sybil, you take the apartments over in Chelsea."

"My son, Jamie, I want you to take over the offices in the City."

"Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the banks of the Thames."

The nurse and witnesses are blown away. They did not realise the extent of his holdings.

As Harold slips away, the nurse says to his wife, "Mrs. Smith, my deepest condolences. Your husband must have been such a hard-working and wonderful man to have accumulated all this property……

"Property?", she replies. "The ******* had a window cleaning round."

Very funny but... am I missing something? What about Mrs Edwardson? Smile

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 pm Reply with quote
emanon

Would she be Sarah? Wink
Re: Final wishes 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:12 pm Reply with quote
nhowarth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 9

kanebill wrote:
What about Mrs Edwardson? Smile

Oops a typo Sad where I've typed 'Mrs Smith' it should be 'Mrs Edwardson'.

Cheers,

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Jokes & Quizzes