Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Shopping in Larnaca & Services in Larnaca » Aloe 99 gel for cooling and soothing skin.
Aloe 99 gel for cooling and soothing skin. 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 am Reply with quote
Come on wolves
Pictures: 0

Can any one tell me where I can buy aloe 99 gel from in the larnaca area. Brought it with me can't find it over here.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Aloe 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:33 pm Reply with quote
emanon

Have you tried the pharmacy at Forest Beach; she seems to sell things like that. You probably won't believe me, but it's 100% true that when I stupidly got an arm burned, my dog licked it (yuk I hear you cry!) and my arm returned to normal instantly; something in the saliva apparently. Cool
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 pm Reply with quote
madmum

There is forever living that does aloe vera products. But they are expensive so have only bought a few things but are very good

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:25 am Reply with quote
eddiewizz
Pictures: 1

Young guy taught me this one in Antigua, take a piece of Aloe cactus and scoop the flesh out of the skin, rub that on the burnt area and PRESTO! works like magic

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:13 am Reply with quote
journo
Pictures: 17

eddiewizz wrote:
Young guy taught me this one in Antigua, take a piece of Aloe cactus and scoop the flesh out of the skin, rub that on the burnt area and PRESTO! works like magic

As eddiewizz suggests, use the local aloe vera leaves which will cost you nothing!

Aloe vera (actually a succulent, not a cactus) grows prolifically in Cyprus; on waste land, along the verges - and we have loads in pots in our gardens and on the balconies, grown from wombled plants.

You can use the gel direct from the fleshy 'leaves', but you can make the aloe smoothies too Smile
Aloe 99 gel for cooling and soothing skin. 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Shopping in Larnaca & Services in Larnaca