Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Jokes & Quizzes » US Condom Factory Burned Down
US Condom Factory Burned Down 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:51 am Reply with quote
nhowarth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 9

The largest condom factory in the States burned down. President Trump was awakened at 4 am by the telephone.

"Sorry to bother you at this hour, Sir, but there is an emergency! I've just received word that the Durex factory in Washington has burned to the ground. It is estimated that the entire USA supply of condoms will be used up by the end of the week."

Trump: "Oh damn! The economy will never be able to cope with all those unwanted babies. We'll be ruined. We'll have to ship some in from Mexico .."

Telephone voice says, "Bad idea... The Mexicans will have a field day with this one. We'll be a laughing stock. What about the UK ?"

Trump: "Okay, I'll call May and tell her we need five million condoms, ten inches long and three inches thick. That way, they'll continue to respect us as Americans."

Three days later, a delighted President Trump ran out to open the first of the 10,000 boxes that had just arrived. He found it full of condoms, 10 inches long and 3 inches thick, exactly as requested..

All coloured with Union Jacks with small writing on each one:

MADE IN ENGLAND - SIZE: SMALL.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:49 am Reply with quote
devil
Pictures: 1

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:39 pm Reply with quote
emanon
Pictures: 0

Dare I say that Trump is one of the biggest pricks of all, and I don't mean it in the same way as you, naughty boy Nigel. I have to admit that I do call A4 plastic holders for files, A4 condoms! Wink
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Jokes & Quizzes